PDA

View Full Version : XBL Silver seems to work now on weekdays

Neo187H
Oct 30, 2006, 12:03 PM
For all those people waiting for the weekends to play, like my self. After getting a HL on saturday and playing all weekend I just tryed logging in this morning and it works.

Hopefully this isn't just a fluke and it will actually work on weekdays from here on out.

Carlo210
Oct 30, 2006, 12:16 PM
Good stuff. I'm almost done story mode (chapter 9).

Neo187H
Oct 30, 2006, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure but you might have to sign up and get your HL on the weekend and than youll have access during the weekdays. I tried to get on on fridayand it told me I didnt have access so I went on saturday morning to sign up. Or maybe they just fixed it over the weekend.

Jaylix
Oct 30, 2006, 12:25 PM
Playing PSU online does NOT NOT NOT require XBL Gold.

Just Silver and a Hunter's License.

Carlo210
Oct 30, 2006, 12:26 PM
Jaylix, this has been an issue from day 1. I don't know if you are aware what we're talking about, but for the past week, PSU online DID require Xbox Live Gold. The reason for this threads existence is to verify if the bug has been fixed.

Thrash777
Oct 30, 2006, 12:27 PM
Yes, but there were problems with Silver account people playing on weekdays, Jaylix... but now it seems that issue has been solved.

Akaimizu
Oct 30, 2006, 02:45 PM
They fixed Silver Access somewhere between late Friday Night and early Saturday Morning. Should be good, from here on out.