PDA

View Full Version : Farming Character?

Shango
Oct 30, 2006, 01:10 PM
PSU has a great system for sharing loot amongst all of your characters. Games like this tend to promote players developing one of their characters specifically as a farmer for items or money.

Of your characters, which do you find to be the most profitable farmer while solo in terms of overall meseta gain? These characters typically finish missions faster or less expensively than other characters, to maximize gain and minimize time spent.

Considering the NPCs help farm (and take no items in return) and they are offered on a racial basis to different characters, who do you think would make the best "money maker", by job type, race, and intended mission? (assuming you'd want to be able to farm while solo)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shango on 2006-10-30 10:12 ]</font>

Phalynx
Oct 30, 2006, 01:16 PM
From a solo standpoint, I love how quickly my force kills things solo. I was able to Solo De Ragen pretty easily at lvl 12 and get S rank. And if you pick a newman, Maya is THE worst NPC! She simply follows you, rarely shoots, and very rarely heals(only herself sometimes after getting spanked by all the monsters) Id suggest a force for soloing but as for partner, never use Maya. Ever.