PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Claws - Single or Dual - Where to get them?

Ri0T
Oct 30, 2006, 01:29 PM
Playing offline mode, one of my favorite weapons was definitely Claws. Since Moatoob is currently locked, which also means that the manufacturer (Tenora Works) for claws is locked, is there another way to acquire a claw this early on in the game?

I was hoping to find a board to synth one somewhere, but have never seen one selling, nor has one ever dropped for me. I also have never seen anyone using a claw yet. =

Also, since we're on the subject of Tenora Works... i have a Tenora Works Sword (i prefer it for the high ATP and ATA) but so far have no idea where to grind it since again, Moatoob is locked. Is there somewhere else where I can grind Tenora Works stuff?

TyrantX
Oct 30, 2006, 01:36 PM
You should probably just keep moving forward in the game and keep checking back for claws at the Guardians Colony as you go, I know I've seen them there before but I'm not sure if they showed up after Moatoob unlocked or not. I think you'll most likely have to wait for Moa to get unlocked before you can get any claw boards.

DMG
Oct 30, 2006, 01:38 PM
Playing through story mode should unlock them both.

Edit - Oops, you meant offline. *bonkself*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DMG on 2006-10-30 10:40 ]</font>

Ri0T
Oct 30, 2006, 01:44 PM
Ah, that's true... I didn't see any Photon Chargers for sale 'til I got to a certain level, perhaps the same thing will apply to claws as well.

mechatra
Oct 30, 2006, 01:53 PM
I hate to break this to you but Youmei on Neudaiz is the manufacturer of basic claws.

XD

Ri0T
Oct 30, 2006, 01:58 PM
Oh is it? XD

I kinda assumed it was Tenora Works since no other shop had it... doh. I thought it was kinda funny too, Neudaiz is the Newman planet, right? It would make sense that they would manufacture the claws.

Have any of you purchased one or seen anyone with one? Youmei doesn't have it in the shop for me at this time. I guess it's either going to be in a future update or that it will show up in the Youmei shop once I reach a certain level.

mechatra
Oct 30, 2006, 02:31 PM
Are you online or offline.

You can buy claws offline from Youmei's store once you reach chapter 4 I believe.

Online they'll be released along with all the other higher rank weapons, aswell as the expert classes.
They'll be A rank weapons basic and the basic claws or twin claws will cost 90k

Of course this is all stuff I know from the JP version. Prices and dates may change obviously for the US/EU retail ver.

Ri0T
Oct 30, 2006, 04:03 PM
Sorry for the confusion... i meant i enjoyed playing with the claws on offline mode, so i was disappointed when i couldn't find them online.

Yikes, so I guess I have to wait then. Kinda annoying how all this stuff is in the game yet not being released until a later date. They are totally cheating on updates. XD

Bahamut89
Oct 30, 2006, 04:08 PM
None of the classes can even equip claws yet. I think that makes it clear that they don't exist.

Ri0T
Oct 30, 2006, 04:27 PM
Point well taken. I shoulda searched a bit more before creating a thread about it. >_<