PDA

View Full Version : Should I create secondary characters?

Dr_Lantis
Oct 30, 2006, 04:17 PM
Since character now have the ability change classes at any time; I think that it would be rather pointless to create a new character other than cosmetics. Even though I am a HUcaseal, I have no problem becoming a RAcaseal or even a FOcaseal.

Even still, it may be fun to have someone else; although I do fear that I'd pay more attention to the new character (a problem that I had with every (MM)ORPG.

Jasam
Oct 30, 2006, 04:23 PM
Lets see, secondary charcters allow for extra PM's for synthing
Also, some races are a lot better at cirtain classes then others, although with no idea of what end, or even mid game is like, I can't say if the Focast is a realistic Force.

Akaimizu
Oct 30, 2006, 04:23 PM
You can change classes at any time, but you can't simply change PMs.
I think the stuff you can craft through various PMs at different success rates and such, may be the main key to the extra characters.

And also, races have different strengths, so you'll probably want to either do that, or you may want to make 2 specialized characters instead of attempting 1 super character (still with racial limitations).

You have a shared item box to give your other characters stuff you get. So the multiple PM thing can go a long way.

Edit: While I was typing, the person above me said, pretty much the same thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-30 13:25 ]</font>

Guilty-Mirage
Oct 30, 2006, 04:53 PM
More PMs.

Can pick specialty characters, like a Newman Force or a Cast Ranger.

Blah blah blah.

Etc.

yarly.