PDA

View Full Version : I Spy!

Xeraphim
Oct 30, 2006, 05:35 PM
We all know that the general hang-out for PSOW goers is Universe 15. Out of curiousity, who have YOU run into on your travels and missions? Post their names, whatever have you. Heck, even if there is someone you want to meet, let us know.

As for my travels, I've meet Kyuu, EJ, and I got to see Sexy Man Parn! Go me!

KazuKun
Oct 30, 2006, 05:36 PM
I ran into Rizen. XD

Edit: More like he joined my party for a bit.
Edit 2: Oh, I've also ran into Haven/Warfield Cross. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KazuKun on 2006-10-30 14:37 ]</font>

Zolpner
Oct 30, 2006, 05:38 PM
Well, I've not done anything with em, but seen Ryna and Getintothegame.
And I play with people who I'm not sure what their psow usernames are, but know they visit here.

Xeraphim
Oct 30, 2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I'm sure I have run into people with different names. I've seen some with their PSOW alias in their partner cards. I decided to do that myself.

Rizen
Oct 30, 2006, 05:45 PM
I've run into a looooong list of people, namely that all find me. I cant name them all atm cuz im in a party XD and hey Kazu

KazuKun
Oct 30, 2006, 05:46 PM
Dude, Xeraphim. I JUST saw you like...maybe twenty minutes ago? I ran by as Sky Raine. XD

Xeraphim
Oct 30, 2006, 05:53 PM
Did you? Ha, nice. Catch up with me again sometime and we'll group or something!

Candor
Oct 30, 2006, 06:13 PM
well i've so far seen Parn (with clothes on) and you Xeraphim (like 5 times), but just now realized why your name was familiar http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-10-30 15:50 ]</font>

Ryven
Oct 30, 2006, 06:21 PM
I can't even say who all I've seen, so many people I usually don't take the time to read their names. I hardly go to Universe 15 cause it's usually pretty empty when I'm playing, but I'm in Universe 1 a lot if anyone wants to party. 360 by the way.

WarfieldCross
Oct 30, 2006, 06:37 PM
Hey Kazu I remember you playing as Aira. Oh and Haven is my real life brother. I think from now on we'll play either 5 or 15. I'm gonna have to start paying more attention http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Chibi_Nova
Oct 30, 2006, 06:41 PM
someone wanna group up with me in a bit im only lvl 11 im Oguichi

Xeraphim
Oct 30, 2006, 06:49 PM
Head to Universe 15, I'm in a Parum Mad Creatures mission you can hop in!

Chibi_Nova
Oct 30, 2006, 06:50 PM
ok cool!! just finished my home work and jsut got my keyboard

Chibi_Nova
Oct 30, 2006, 07:35 PM
sorry xeraphim i'll be back on in a sec my ps2 is jacked up and froze

Kanore
Oct 30, 2006, 08:19 PM
I don't go to Uni 15 alot, but I've seen people in and out of my De Ragan groups all week. I'm sure at least one of them was bound to have gone to these forums http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garasu
Oct 30, 2006, 08:56 PM
I've only seen Get Into The Game..I think..I dont play on Universe 15 that much..Universe 2 has become my groups unoficial server..

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 30, 2006, 09:07 PM
Off hand...

I've played with:
Tomeeboy
Ryna
Skuda
Jared_T
LoveJuice
EJ

I've otherwise encountered:
Rizen
MegamanX
Uncle_Bob
Sef
February (not sure who this is on PSO-World; if you're paying attention, let me know, will ya?)
GetIntoTheGame (Idle-O-Matic)

People I've just barely missed:
Spy
Triela
Alliele
Warchild

I'm confident that there are others I'm missing, here (and to those who I neglected, I do apologize). This is just who I remember encountering off-hand.

I have to say, being able to encounter so many friends (or at the very least, people who I am dimly aware of) means that the game already feels like I've been playing it for years. It's a good feeling, I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2006-10-30 18:17 ]</font>

Chibi_Nova
Oct 30, 2006, 09:23 PM
well i have xeraphims card but ive seen february parn Rizen Rider uhhhh getintogame.