PDA

View Full Version : Claire Weapons

Berinhard
Oct 30, 2006, 05:46 PM
Anyone have any info on Claire Weapons, like where or how to get them and if they're Lv20+?

Guilty-Mirage
Oct 30, 2006, 05:49 PM
Currently Japanese only.

Berinhard
Oct 30, 2006, 05:50 PM
You gotta be kidding.... wow now I wish I hadn't made a Human, we're screwed in just about every aspect <.<;

Zolpner
Oct 30, 2006, 05:55 PM
Dude we don't even have the amount of stuff that JP did on their release lol, don't worry Claires will come soon hopfully. ><
I'm still saying bring our Expert Classes faster!

Berinhard
Oct 30, 2006, 06:08 PM
I know that much, I'm just sayin sucks to be a Human cause we don't get jack till they give it to us whenever that might be.... gettin all the way to Lv20 and Hunter rank 5 sucks w/o a little compensation

Guilty-Mirage
Oct 30, 2006, 06:12 PM
Honestly, SUV weapons aren't nearly as bad-ass in terms of actual effectiveness as you might think. Seriously. The only reason I really like it for my ranger is because it saves me from using some PP energy for a few seconds. It helps soften up a room, and that's about it. Against bosses I can almost do the same amount of damage in the same amount of time with my upgraded rifle. The best part about an SUV weapon is its "lol, awesome" factor... which it has in spades. It's not crappy, it's just not nearly as useful as you might think. Plus, there aren't many situations where you can take full advantage of an SUV weapon.

Claire weapons are going to be incredibly useful in comparison.

I can't speak for Nanoblast, because I haven't seen it yet.

jimmer411
Oct 30, 2006, 06:16 PM
what are clair weapons?

PJesus
Oct 30, 2006, 06:32 PM
Nanoblast is friggin amazing if you have a force with resta with you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pengfishh
Oct 30, 2006, 06:39 PM
On 2006-10-30 15:08, Berinhard wrote:
I know that much, I'm just sayin sucks to be a Human cause we don't get jack till they give it to us whenever that might be.... gettin all the way to Lv20 and Hunter rank 5 sucks w/o a little compensation

It hasn't even been a week. You're compensated with harder missions and better weapons, there's no need really for THE BEST RAREZ after five days.

Kaloa
Oct 30, 2006, 06:49 PM
On 2006-10-30 15:16, jimmer411 wrote:
what are clair weapons?

I've been wondering the same thing.

Randomness
Oct 30, 2006, 07:01 PM
Supposed to be multi-hitting versions of stuff like sabers that casts and beasts cant use.

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 30, 2006, 07:33 PM
They supposedly have a little less atp than normal weapons but can hit 100% more mobs, so a sword pa that could only tag 3 mobs could now tag 6

Garnet_Moon
Oct 30, 2006, 07:42 PM
On 2006-10-30 15:12, Guilty-Mirage wrote:
Nanoblast is insane. From personal experience here are some numbers that I got when I used Nanoblast today and last night when I got it.

Normal mobs: 280-340 damage and can hit up to 3 targets per swing.
Bosses: 150-200 damage per swing. Can hit up to 3 targets as well if the boss has multiple parts.

And you get 55 seconds to beat the shit out of your target with.

Now, to "balance" this you don't get a lock-on feature. That's not too big a deal. Just pretend you're a force and aim where you want your combo to go. It's simple. Point. Click. And watch everything in front of you die.

As far as filling the gauge goes... I use multi-hit weapons and skills so my gauge fills just before the end of the current block. It's pretty easy to "spam" this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-30 16:46 ]</font>

Kanore
Oct 30, 2006, 08:08 PM
On 2006-10-30 16:42, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Bosses: 150-200 damage per swing. Can hit up to 3 targets as well if the boss has multiple parts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-30 16:46 ]</font>

So that's how it is... Guess I'm not missing much with my Rabarta spamming then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Klaus-
Oct 30, 2006, 08:26 PM

Nanoblast is insane. From personal experience here are some numbers that I got when I used Nanoblast today and last night when I got it.

Now, to "balance" this you don't get a lock-on feature. That's not too big a deal. Just pretend you're a force and aim where you want your combo to go. It's simple. Point. Click. And watch everything in front of you die.

As far as filling the gauge goes... I use multi-hit weapons and skills so my gauge fills just before the end of the current block. It's pretty easy to "spam" this.

English version? Where the heck do you buy the tattoos? I need to know where to buy my SUV sometime soon.

mananas
Oct 31, 2006, 01:55 AM
No pics? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CherryLunar
Oct 31, 2006, 01:57 AM

I saw my first Nanoblast today. Two beasts killed De Ragan practically on their own.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 31, 2006, 07:24 AM
On 2006-10-30 15:08, Berinhard wrote:

don't worry dude, I have a human male hunter and I'm not having much problems, I have a friend who's a beast hunter and I'm having trouble seeing the difference between us, and by the time there even is a difference, I'm sure Claire weapons will be released anyway. for now, show how skilled you are by being a human hunter.

Rider
Oct 31, 2006, 07:30 AM
On 2006-10-30 22:55, mananas wrote:
No pics? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nanoblast pictures? I have a few from earlier if you want me to post them. I could always hop onto psu and take some more. It's really easy to fill up the gauge for it.

Itsuki
Oct 31, 2006, 10:31 AM
Technically speaking, claire's are in the US version, they just can't be equipped.

The boards drops as early as shikon B and agata B. And they also drop in Mizuraki A, Onma's Nest A, Raphon Meadow A, and De Ragan A. Gathering the materials might be an expensive issue though.

They are A-rank though, which means no, they're not level 20+, but you do need to be an extended class. This means unless you were leached, you probably won't see them till you're level 40+.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 31, 2006, 11:03 AM
cool, if I find one I can just try to save it for later or something. good to know.

Zarbolord
Oct 31, 2006, 11:07 AM
Remember though that beasts and casts can't use them. So save them for your human and newm characters. I wonder when they'll unlock some only beasta dn cast weapons, or some gender related limits. It would be nice if they started that soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 31, 2006, 11:25 AM
well, yeah, my main character IS a human hunter afterall, and if I can make a cast, he's gonna be a force anyway so he has no business with that kind of stuff.