PDA

View Full Version : Is this all the missions

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 30, 2006, 07:18 PM
This game seems very unfinished to me, is it really wise to have only 10% of the game complete when its releases...isent that what beta's for? Right now the content ends at relic runs spaming over and over to just aquire more cash...or am i missing something?

I went to neudaiz(sp) and tried the 2 missions but tehy sucked and there were almost no party's doing them, so pretty much its just spaming de regan and relics is this games end game right now and it was achieved the first day.....

Garnet_Moon
Oct 30, 2006, 07:21 PM
Sega didn't expect NA to be at the lvl50 cap this soon. I think they are going to regret the whole "You get updates 2 months after the JPN servers" stance. I think they are going to severely regret it and change it so the updates are on all servers at the same time.

I'm tired of people spamming the shit out of Relics JUST to get a high level... the thing I want is Class Points and it's easier to get those with De Ragan. Scroll down the list and it's nothing but Relics. -_-

As for Neudaiz... ugh. I'd go back to fight Adahna Dagha just to hear his music, but I wouldn't enjoy the ride to his throne room. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

As for missions, no. There are a ton more... but those come with future updates. Tons of bosses out there too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-30 16:26 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
Oct 30, 2006, 07:45 PM
You can't be Serious. And just when I was gonna shell out the money to play, I find out this !@#$.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-10-30 17:39 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Oct 30, 2006, 07:51 PM
On 2006-10-30 16:45, SpikeOtacon wrote:
You can't be Serious. And just when I was gonna shell out the money to play, I find out this shit.

There is just enough to enjoy the game atm, but not much else for the more 'hardcore' guys presently. It's still fun chatting with people when out on missions. It's still fun mowing down enemies, etc.

Play the offline story mode to get an idea of what the online version has. Then, imagine new missions now on the offline mode later down the line.

Jesus people, you act like you're playing the game to be the best of the best, and not to have fun. Have some god damned patience, sheesh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-30 16:51 ]</font>

Guilty-Mirage
Oct 30, 2006, 07:53 PM
What "shit" did you find out? It most be important if you spelled serious with a capital S. Also, "Cause", please refrain from making gripe topics without knowing about the future of the game. Please. Relics is not "end game." It's a popular levelling spot. All games have them. Including PSO.

Sorenia
Oct 30, 2006, 08:48 PM
I don't mind so much the current level of content. What bugs me is that some content is obviously blatently turned off which causes problems. Like rangers can't really feasibly use shotguns without the 3rd planet available for grinding and synth boards. I don't see why they can't even turn the city on at this point.

Garasu
Oct 30, 2006, 08:51 PM
Im all right with the game as it is..I do relics runs with a group of friends..I chat for an hour every couple of runs...I think its all fine, but I would like to see more mission!That actualyl give more money...!

SpikeOtacon
Oct 30, 2006, 08:54 PM
On 2006-10-30 16:51, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-10-30 16:45, SpikeOtacon wrote:
You can't be Serious. And just when I was gonna shell out the money to play, I find out this shit.

There is just enough to enjoy the game atm, but not much else for the more 'hardcore' guys presently. It's still fun chatting with people when out on missions. It's still fun mowing down enemies, etc.

Play the offline story mode to get an idea of what the online version has. Then, imagine new missions now on the offline mode later down the line.

Jesus people, you act like you're playing the game to be the best of the best, and not to have fun. Have some god damned patience, sheesh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-30 16:51 ]</font>

But I want my PSU equivalent of the unsealed J Sword NOW.