PDA

View Full Version : Can I Edit My Proportions After Initial Character Creation?

REB
Oct 31, 2006, 12:45 AM
After creating my character, I know there are makeover shops to change colors, hair, etc. But am I able to change my proportion, body build, height? I hope so.

AeraLure
Oct 31, 2006, 12:47 AM
Nope. Cant change that. Remake the character now is my advice if there is something you really wish to change in this regard.

Kie
Oct 31, 2006, 12:47 AM
nope not that I know of but im sure you cant

Wallin
Oct 31, 2006, 12:48 AM
If you just started, throw all of your stuff into the shared bank, re-create, and then take everything back out. If you're noticeably unhappy I'm assuming you haven't been playing too long, so you should only have lost a day or so. No big deal.

FenixStryk
Oct 31, 2006, 01:10 AM
If you're a low level (under 20), go for it. If it's only a slight bother, like wide shoulders or the wrong eye color, don't worry about it.

REB
Oct 31, 2006, 02:47 AM
That's ridiculous. They give you so many post creation customization options, but not those few. Hopefully that will change in the future. Anyway now I have to spend the whole day tommorow leveling a new character before my friend that I play with gets home from work so I don't miss out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif