PDA

View Full Version : What Enemy do you Hate running into the most?

DarkSeph
Oct 31, 2006, 12:57 AM
For me, it is the Golmoro

I just made a run on Sleeping Warriors C and dang, those guys are like Evil Shrimp! They are impossible to hit without getting hit 3x as hard when they are in a Group and alone they still manage to get hits off...

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Axios-
Oct 31, 2006, 12:59 AM
Goushins. I hate Goushins.

http://pso-world.com/images/psu/guides/beastiary/neudaiz/tgoushin-1.jpg

Hate 'em!

EC_Subbie
Oct 31, 2006, 12:59 AM
The worms in the Neudaiz maps. It's like playing a very bad and painful game of whack a mole.

CherryLunar
Oct 31, 2006, 01:01 AM
On 2006-10-30 21:59, Axios- wrote:

Hate 'em!

Secondeded. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FenixStryk
Oct 31, 2006, 01:01 AM
Goshins are easy. Just shoot them the moment they pop out, and watch the minimap. They're fire-based, so it's even easier!
I personally hate the Robots, I believe they're named Type-Utsu 32? Sure, I have a Lightning Dagger against them, but they paralyze me wway too much.

Kie
Oct 31, 2006, 01:02 AM
agree the worms suck they are a fos worst nightmare because when a fo casts a spell it gets there just in time for the worm to go underground and dodge it.

Axios-
Oct 31, 2006, 01:05 AM
Yeah, they're easy, but they're still annoying as hell.

DarkSeph
Oct 31, 2006, 01:18 AM
I Third on Goushins.... I initially had them at the top of my list but for some reason I must Hate Ninja Shrimp that still have their heads attached and aren't Cooked! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CherryLunar
Oct 31, 2006, 01:23 AM
So I wasnt the only one who thought those things looked like shrimp. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zato-2TWO
Oct 31, 2006, 01:53 AM
Golmoros! Those little hopping duders, ARGH they are so hard to hit! >: I

Remedy
Oct 31, 2006, 02:16 AM
Thirding/fourthing/whatvever-ing the ****ING WORMS.

Ugh.

SaviorSe1f
Oct 31, 2006, 03:04 AM
GOUSHINS!!!! OMFG...It's like bowling for rabbits when your drunk...

Reeses
Oct 31, 2006, 03:07 AM
Goushins and the Hoppities (thats what i call the 'shrimp'). If i had to choose between the two tho i would go with goushins. OMG I CANNOT STAND WHEN THEY COME UP OUT OF THE GROUND AND DO THAT 360 DEGREE SPIN... gosh that tangles my panties...

ShadowDragon28
Oct 31, 2006, 03:11 AM
Golmoro are annoying. Offline, in chp. 3 only daggers or a hand gun seem fast enough to hit them. They are kind of like giant, mutant
shrimp-crickets high on Acid....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-10-31 00:12 ]</font>

Gavin_King
Oct 31, 2006, 03:24 AM
Jumpers or the snakes..... but snakes mostly.... With a ranger in your party niether are as annoying, but snakes are still more annoying.

2Deuce
Oct 31, 2006, 03:37 AM
Goushins ftw

Golmoro are ridiculously easy with guns, they just suck when you try and melee em' >_>

Even when using a ranged weapon, Goushins will go underground, and then hurt you by popping up right under you. Hate them so much.

SonicTMP
Oct 31, 2006, 03:40 AM
any of the robots since they explode after death unless you kill them in a certian way. Middle of a PA and being blown away sucks.

Trinitystar
Oct 31, 2006, 03:52 AM

Hate 'em!

OMG Same lol

Shadow_Wing
Oct 31, 2006, 04:03 AM
B rank robots... with healer mages... yup... not doing Temple of Fanatics B till we're 35+ >>

AnamanaAU
Oct 31, 2006, 04:31 AM
I hate the bat things in the SEED HIVE. They're meatshields.

Kaply
Oct 31, 2006, 07:31 AM
Golmoros are rediculously easy if you use a spear. They hop at the range of a spear attack. They're also easy to kill as a FO because that's also the range for Ra spells. Worms are fine so long as people stop hiting it with weak hits making it go underground.

Rider
Oct 31, 2006, 07:34 AM
The things that jump back in relics are easy. Just run up to them and run in a circle around it, they don't jump backward anymore after that. They just turn in a circle with you and then you whack them a few times with a dark element weapon.

xzeekzx
Oct 31, 2006, 07:40 AM
On 2006-10-31 00:52, Trinitystar wrote:

Hate 'em!

OMG Same lol

Same same.. can't stand their pop-up-in-your-face-power-down-!*%#-attack...

only thing u can do is watch those little yellow dots on the map and hope that your winnging ><

Thos robots in that rank C mission on Neudaiz with those healers are also really annoying. That shock thing that freezes you so u can get beat to a pulp, and the fire thing, and the explosion thing when they die. And then they get healed for like 300 and u want to cry. Yeah, those too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xzeekzx on 2006-10-31 04:43 ]</font>

Kent
Oct 31, 2006, 07:41 AM
The worms are just plain annoying. But at least they aren't like in the beta, where they had a ridiculous amount of HP, and took forever to kill.

They're not really hard or anything, just annoying that they keep going underground, to where you can't hit them - but much like Slimes, they're pretty easy to track and hit as soon as they pop up.

Kjeldor
Oct 31, 2006, 08:08 AM
>.< yea i agree like a painful game of whack a mole. One time i ra n into like 4 of them and i hade like 180/260 pp on my twin sabres and after i killed them i look down and i was like at 90/260 i was like WTF!! stupid goshins... Im still working to get my ps2 online and im gonna probally be selling alot of weapons because my char is gonna be a massive weapons master.

Kjeldor
Oct 31, 2006, 08:10 AM
omg yea also on neudaiz when u get hit with a ice spell and get frozen then get comboed with like 4 bartas and 3 gibartas and a rabarta its like Owe... Cold.com?

DarkShadowX
Oct 31, 2006, 08:13 AM
Goushins and Golmoros

JaiBlue
Oct 31, 2006, 08:19 AM
I always have and forever will hate olga flow.

AnamanaAU
Oct 31, 2006, 08:36 AM
On 2006-10-31 05:19, JaiBlue wrote:
PSU not PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

JaiBlue
Oct 31, 2006, 10:36 AM
On 2006-10-31 05:36, JubeiSaotome wrote:

On 2006-10-31 05:19, JaiBlue wrote:
PSU not PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

lol I know but theres not a monster in psu that fuels my hatred like the olga flow, I hate hit I hate hit I hate hit!

Oxidation
Oct 31, 2006, 10:44 AM
Goushins, omg Goushins, although i have found that standing waiting for them is easier than going after them. I wait with diga ready and soon as they pop up, BAM! 300dmg a hit! Little $#&@*% take that!

Alisha
Oct 31, 2006, 10:50 AM
goushins arent that bad i can kill them pretty quick and rangers own them. but what really pisses me off is grina bete's in pairs of 3. even if im a higher level than them i'll be lucky to get out of the battle without dying and that as a beast female with over 1600 hp.

Garroway
Oct 31, 2006, 10:51 AM

Hate 'em!

Word.

Xtra-1
Oct 31, 2006, 11:46 AM

Hate 'em!

Those Goushins make me cry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Alisha
Oct 31, 2006, 11:59 AM
are goushins substantially harder online or something? cause i mean those centaur monsters that cast gibarta are far worse imo.

Axel3792
Oct 31, 2006, 12:00 PM
I was playing in a game last night where a Lv 30 Beast transformed every time we saw a worm.

Apparently we all hate them *shakes fist angrily at the worms*

Mystil
Oct 31, 2006, 12:02 PM
For right now it's those pannons and those things that ram the hell out of you. I hate them -.-.

Shanira
Oct 31, 2006, 12:09 PM
Goushins. Not because they're particularly hard, but because they're particularly annoying. I will PA spam at them if I see them.

And I nominate those... I dunno what they're called. They're in the HIVE (offline obviously), big hovering things that take forever and a day to kill, shoot bolts that hit you for 300-400 damage, have AE status effect attack when you melee them that also hits you for 300-400 damage, have that life leech AE attack, AND bloody well teleport away. Oh AND they have rediculously high def.

And then you're expected to fight three at a time. =_=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shanira on 2006-10-31 09:10 ]</font>

Alisha
Oct 31, 2006, 12:14 PM
god i hate those things in the hive because they also have that sheild icon that gives enhanced defence ; ; even with light photon knuckles they take forever and a day to kill i call them the new and improved chaos sorcerers.

Nagidar
Oct 31, 2006, 12:52 PM
Goushins... They're like fat chicks, its ok from far, but when you get close they tend to hit everything in the area when they move...

Zarbolord
Oct 31, 2006, 01:25 PM
Are the worms as annoying as Pouilly and Pofouilly or worse?

Alisha
Oct 31, 2006, 01:49 PM
they are similar in that they go in the ground a lot but they arent nearly as bad as people are making them out to be the only really annoying thing about them is they can jellen you.

Kai_reborn
Oct 31, 2006, 02:05 PM
No ones gonna mention Kamatouzu? I cant stand that AoE Ice spell, it freezes me and then hits me like 3 or 4 more times, which often times results in death. Oh yeah, they also wear kevlar or something, my bullets do very little damage to them, which forces me into melee...which leads to the Ice spell...

thadarkman78
Oct 31, 2006, 02:05 PM
Golmoro's and Goushins get a Tie for me. Both of them are annoying as hell but frankly, you can beat a Goushin with a handgun more so than you could a Golmoro.

Alisha
Oct 31, 2006, 02:08 PM
On 2006-10-31 11:05, Kai_reborn wrote:
No ones gonna mention Kamatouzu? I cant stand that AoE Ice spell, it freezes me and then hits me like 3 or 4 more times, which often times results in death. Oh yeah, they also wear kevlar or something, my bullets do very little damage to them, which forces me into melee...which leads to the Ice spell...

that ice spell is killer i think it's gibarta and it hurts a LOT.

klunka
Oct 31, 2006, 02:22 PM
As a force, right now I hate anything with Light or Dark affinity. Mainly cause I have no ace in the hole against them. WHERE ARE MY DARK SPELLS!?

Merumeru
Oct 31, 2006, 02:48 PM
XD goushins are a pain in the ass, but having those damn dragons flying around over my head all the time is irritating too

PJesus
Oct 31, 2006, 03:22 PM
The shrimp dudes are easy as hell to kill them, Darkness Spear and you'll mess them up so bad that its about as easy as killing a Booma in Forest 1 on Normal with a level 50ish with a Spread Needle... My least favorite are those wormy dudes.

Akiyama
Oct 31, 2006, 05:19 PM
I'd have to say the Slime-wanabees, Goushin. Those things are so aggrivating -.-

segadrm10
Oct 31, 2006, 05:20 PM
Goushins i hate them cause they lower ur attack

MasakaWray
Oct 31, 2006, 05:23 PM
Goshins, Golmoros. I also hate De Ragan when he decides he's going to stick his head into the area you can't reach and breathe fire on you.

KirinDave
Oct 31, 2006, 05:40 PM
Someone should start a poll: "Which monster do you hate most?

1. Goshins
2. Goshins
3. Goshins
4. Olga Flow... and Goshins.

RadiantLegend
Oct 31, 2006, 06:21 PM
I hate the worm.

Russ2576
Nov 1, 2006, 04:28 AM
Guess I'll buck the trend. I hate the Koltovas. They're easy to kill, but they have so much HP that it takes forever to do so. Plus they come in groups.

Xeveous
Nov 1, 2006, 04:40 AM
Anything that flies,or moves out of melee when you swing at it.
Also those one caster things that teleport on HIVE....forgot name,but annoying when you hit it then it teleports and shoots you with a megid....

Schubalts
Nov 1, 2006, 07:15 AM
I vote Sendillians! The horsey bastards always seem to be in rooms where ANOTHER ONE spawns after you kill one of them! And then they freaking swarm and ram you so fast if you even get within 2 feet of a wall! I mean, they can't hurt me, but they can still interrupt everything I try to do! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 1, 2006, 07:46 AM
I haven't gotten too far yet, but right now, what I hate running into the most are vahras and delsabans. I only hate koltovas when they run away or attack together, other than that they're pretty easy.

Mikaga
Nov 1, 2006, 08:07 AM
Those stupid gold beasts in Sleeping Creatures.

It's bad enough for European-distance connections and their 0.7-3 second lag normally, but THOSE monsters in particular just take the smeg. At any single point they can jump out of the middle of your combo - without you knowing it - and THEN leap right back in and interrupt YOUR combo.

Without much lag, an alert player with a good reaction time could dodge this leap attack, but I would expect the majority of Europe to have ZERO ability to dodge it - by the time they SEE the creature jump back in preparation to attack, they've actually already been hit.

JohnBerserker
Nov 1, 2006, 04:44 PM
my least favorite enemy is the onmagoug boss and the moatoob version of him. after that everyone falls pretty quickly(aside from bosses). the only other things i hate then are the massive guys that have forms on all planets. dont know the names of any of them but i usually have a bad time taking out 2 or more of them at the same time.

JaiBlue
Nov 1, 2006, 04:45 PM
Olga flow, who else >_> ( and yes I know he ment psu) >_<.

Thrash777
Nov 1, 2006, 05:43 PM
Goushins are public enemy #1

Vahra's can be dangerous in groups, especially the bigger leaders... they are powerful!

Xeveous
Nov 1, 2006, 08:21 PM
On 2006-11-01 14:43, Thrash777 wrote:
Goushins are public enemy #1

Vahra's can be dangerous in groups, especially the bigger leaders... they are powerful!

Eh,they are easy... id rather run into those then the teleporting freaks on hive

PooChunks
Nov 2, 2006, 05:59 PM
I'd have to say either the Komatoze or the ice element Varhas with the aoe ice spell(gibarta?)are my least favorite, next to, of course, the goushins.

And um....Olga Flow ftw!

DizzyDi
Nov 2, 2006, 06:09 PM
I haven't seen people say those flying demon spawns, SHARGARETTH or whatever they're called. I hate those things when I'm soloing.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2006, 09:34 AM
Golmoro's really piss me off. Last night 5 of them came at me in all directions and took me down to 111HP from 394 -.-. They jump back and jump back, then leap forward. I dodge and STILL get owned. STOP JUMPING BACK AND FIGHT ME HEAD ON YOU COWARDS >.<. Whenever I enter a room where they spawn, I open with Rising Crush and spam it. I hate hate HATE Golmoros.

Nukei
Nov 4, 2006, 10:20 AM
Every Enemy except for the De Ragan and all the other bosses http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

XCOPY
Nov 4, 2006, 11:45 AM
The "worm" things are the most annoying enemies in the game so far, simply because you can't just hit them all the time, so the fight is extended beyond what it should be. It is similar to those stupid slimes in PSO, as they could also drop down to invincible puddle mode after getting hit. I used to carry around something ridiculously powerful back then like a 1304 mag, JUST to quickly kill the slimes when my friends and I encountered them. Nobody enjoyed wasting the 200 years it takse to fight lame creatures like that. I just don't have the patience to tolerate monsters with that lame "can only hit me once every 2 minutes" quality. Eh, the slimes are worse though, at least you can combo the worms to death after a certain point.

Kamatoze = the kinda chubby centaur things with Gibarta? I can never remember the names of these creatures...but yeah, I saw them the first time yesterday. I almost got killed rather quickly due to not knowing about the rapid freezing Gibarta shenanigins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-11-04 08:47 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Nov 4, 2006, 11:50 AM
Every so often I'll decide I should try out a weapon other than my single daggers, and when I do I have the most trouble with the Golmoros. Forget about hitting them with twin sabers. Just forget it!!

Neith
Nov 4, 2006, 11:54 AM
Shagreece in large groups, and Goshin are pretty annoying.

Shagreece force me to use the horrible FPS mode when they fly high, and Goshin are just a pain. I've never had a problem with Golmoros, and I use Twin Sabers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zalana
Nov 4, 2006, 02:16 PM
On 2006-10-31 09:14, Alisha wrote:
god i hate those things in the hive because they also have that sheild icon that gives enhanced defence ; ; even with light photon knuckles they take forever and a day to kill i call them the new and improved chaos sorcerers.

Yeah the choas sorcerer wanna be can be a pain in the ass. Then again the bug with the wings can be a pain it has so much HP. Had to ram through them with my double saber PA.psychowand

Hidoshi
Nov 4, 2006, 02:18 PM
The space kangaroos from Parum's relics. Whatever the hell they're called. Little yellow buggers who jump back whenever you try to hit them. I hate the worms too, but they actually make a battle intense. The space kangaroos just irritate me.

Realmz
Nov 4, 2006, 02:21 PM
golmoro are easy with a spear, just wait for them to jump, ddodge and then counter attack.

i have goushins tho.

lil bastards don't stay above ground long enough >..<

Hidoshi
Nov 4, 2006, 02:25 PM
I'm a fister. Not a big fan of other weapons so far.

Tystys
Nov 4, 2006, 02:26 PM
On 2006-11-04 11:25, Hidoshi wrote:
I'm a fister.

I'm sorry, I giggled like a little school girl when I saw this.

I think the De Ragan is pretty fucking annoying the first time around lol

Hidoshi
Nov 4, 2006, 02:27 PM
Not surprising. I'm thinking of making a board sig at the 'fan that reads "HOORAY FOR FISTING" on it.

But that might be too vulgar.

Buriningwolf
Nov 4, 2006, 03:56 PM
I have 3 monsters that I hate the most:

1.Golmoro he keep jumping away when I try to use my PA on it >.<
2.Goshin not as annoying as long I use my saber PA to stun them. (just hate when they jellen me..)
3.Those bats in hive, curse you and your megid!!! *Shake fist* (It kill me 1/3 times it hit me)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Buriningwolf on 2006-11-04 12:56 ]</font>

TheStoicOne
Nov 4, 2006, 03:58 PM
I hate the sorcerers!!
I hate the damn Kamatoze's! Those tree centaur like things!! The get on my damn NERVES!! UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
And I hat those DAMN Things in the hive, not the flying things but the ones that still spit megid!!! :angry:

PsychoSpyder
Nov 4, 2006, 04:26 PM
Golmoro are very annoying and can quickly take your hp down to nothing if there are a large enough group of them.

Oh yeah and the exploding robots are lots of fun too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PsychoSpyder on 2006-11-04 13:27 ]</font>

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 4, 2006, 05:46 PM
I hate chaos sorcerors and Olga Flow. They're too chicken$*#@ to show up in a game where the players have manual aiming and proper camera control to make the fight fair!

I hate vespoids and bullfango...but they're in another series altogether. But they're more annoying than anything from PSU so they deserve mention anyway.

PSU, those freaking GOSHIN. Their burrowing drags out the battles too much. I like all the other monsters, whether they're smart enough to dodge attacks, provide a use for first-person aiming, or are simply capable of killing you if you're not careful. Unless it's megid. I'll find out when I play offline.

Genobee
Nov 4, 2006, 05:55 PM
Well I'm not a afraid of any monster just LITERARLY running into a group of exploding robots by acceident sux.

FenixStryk
Nov 4, 2006, 06:28 PM
Shagreece and Goshin are too easy. People whine about them too much. It's called hitting them right when they pop up, or using guns.
Kazutagi (sp?) are somewhat annoying. Ice element, high HP, and they deal decent damage.
The robots in Grove of Fanatics are particularly annoying. Paralysis, high damage Foie and exploding death? Really annoying, especially when you can't run way from it BECAUSE you're paralyzed.

Viper472X
Nov 4, 2006, 06:30 PM
Goushins, damn reincarnated Slimes from PSO, no ones friend, never were good, never will be.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 4, 2006, 07:11 PM
There's a part on the dragon run, where two sets of two of the monsters with big claws will spawn, they will attack at the same time both for about 180 and have on numerous occasions outright 2 shot newman force in my group or low levels

They are even more troublesome than de ragan himself

Q_Anon
Nov 4, 2006, 07:39 PM
I agree with Fenix, people complain about Goushin too much. I also agree with the robots from Grove of Fanatics, on the B+ version non Forces are hardly any help at all with their uber def and explodyness.