PDA

View Full Version : Boss teleporter

Verotosgetics
Oct 31, 2006, 01:59 AM
In PSO did the teleporter ever activate by itself or did people have to say yes. Also in this game does it activate by itself if people are just staning in teleport and not saying yes?

CherryLunar
Oct 31, 2006, 02:01 AM
The teleportation system for the boss is the same exact thing as PSO. I've had a few run ins already with people who won't wait for everyone to reach the teleporter.

Getintothegame
Oct 31, 2006, 02:04 AM
Every time for me... I thought they changed it. :

Verotosgetics
Oct 31, 2006, 02:04 AM
So like in pso People could stand inside the tp all they wanted, and as long as they did not say yes it did not go right?

Verotosgetics
Oct 31, 2006, 02:13 AM
im trying to figure this out. Cuz there have been many times where I was in a group standing in the tp, and it just goes in. Then everyone says that they didnt say yes. So just wondering if they are lying, or the tp goes by it self if there are people just standing in it.

Verotosgetics
Oct 31, 2006, 02:19 AM
im trying to figure this out. Cuz there have been many times where I was in a group standing in the tp, and it just goes in. Then everyone says that they didnt say yes. So just wondering if they are lying, or the tp goes by it self if there are people just standing in it.

Remedy
Oct 31, 2006, 02:23 AM
If all party members are standing in the teleporter area, then it will activate automatically.

Wallin
Oct 31, 2006, 02:43 AM
I've been in one group where we stood at the teleporter for a good minute, likely closer to 2, because the teleporter "went off on it's own" the first time so the person suicided and had to run back to join everyone else.

So no, I highly doubt there's a timer. I think people are pressing something they shouldn't, whether it's Yes or No or some kind of bug being involved with the choices, but one way or another I believe it's because people are too dumb to stand still without touching anything. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif