PDA

View Full Version : Great PSU People

Reeses
Oct 31, 2006, 03:14 AM
Have any of you encountered some great PSU people? To further explain what I mean have ya'll partied up with or become friends with people who would go out of their way to help you, level with you, give you meseta, etc? If so let's here about it! Let them be recognized for their good attitude and personality!

My Story: Ok so I just started the game and i was running around linear line when i saw a girl from the PSO-World boards that i knew the name of. It was Quanisha Jenkins (Trinity on here). Ever since i told her 'HEY you on the PSO-World boards' we have partied and laughed and whatnot togather. I would just like to tell her what an enjoyable experiance PSU has been for me with her because she always makes me laugh and helps me whenever i need help with something. She's my pick because no matter what shes doing she was always willing to either stop by My Room and visit, or help me level. I just think shes an awesome person/gamer/and friend!

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 31, 2006, 03:30 AM
"i'm all alone, theres no one there besides me.. My problems have all gone...."

still waiting to find that perfect quesiton buddy lol eventually

Shadow_Wing
Oct 31, 2006, 03:55 AM
Hehe I'm having a blast with a lot of people I've met and people I moved with from FFXI... which is getting unusually many....

Skuda
Oct 31, 2006, 04:08 AM
I hunt with a guy by the name of Posibolt (ranger). He's one of my girlfriend's friends, so naturally we'd play. He's so awesome though. He keeps generously giving my dimates and other items when I need them, and is always willing to duo the dragon with me. He can even own the thing solo, but he choses to hunt with me.

Posibolt, all around great guy.

Trinitystar
Oct 31, 2006, 04:11 AM
I met someone here on the boards looking for someone to party with ingame. We met later that day just happen to run into each other lol. From that day on we have been having a ball and have become friends.We party,shop and just hang out.Im real glad I met her and am happy to call her a friend http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Love you Reeses, you go girl lol

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303/Quanisha32/PSU/psu20061031_163603_023.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303/Quanisha32/PSU/psu20061031_122724_016.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303/Quanisha32/PSU/psu20061031_150051_020.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trinitystar on 2006-10-31 01:14 ]</font>

Sev
Oct 31, 2006, 04:16 AM
What a great thread idea.

I haven't really found anyone like that, but I have tried to help alot of people out. I seem to be on the receiving end of alot of questions, and offer information where I can. This is all thanks to the people on these boards that shared information with us early on. It made it really easy for me to adapt to the game, and my friends are definitely benefitting from it. It's nice to see some of you are having a great experience like this though, warms me up inside. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zelutos
Oct 31, 2006, 04:24 AM
if you see Lost Devil or No. 051 online, they are great people to play with.

DoubleJG
Oct 31, 2006, 05:35 AM
Sukaru, male beast is an all around great player. I've already met a few friends on here, but out of all of them, he's the one who actually continues to come back on and is always willing to play. Nice to have a bud like that around.

A-P
Oct 31, 2006, 07:04 AM
If you see some douchebag named Apathetic Piggy, don't play with him. Kidding, but in all honesty, I've met some great players though I'm not too great with names. Just today, some guy named Greed let a lesser player and I get most the meseta drops and the like because we needed them more. Pretty generous guy with a name like Greed and all. But yeah, on universe 15 I'm finding some cool people.

g00dman12
Oct 31, 2006, 07:29 AM
I know this is off topic but I think the Pc looks the best. vs Ps2 and xbox360 Thats the first time i seen pics of the PC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g00dman12 on 2006-10-31 04:30 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 31, 2006, 07:31 AM
well, right now the only people I've killed stuff with are the friends I already know in real life, who are cool guys except in that one of them who was the leader made us all fight in this really tough mission that we were all having trouble in and made me lose all of my monomates, but good thing this level 20 Human Hunter showed up to help us, named Dark Masamune, he pretty much helped us alot. other than that, he was cool. oh yeah, and I saw this guy who's name I forgot but at the time, he was like a level 18 HUcast who was a total jerk, he was going ahead of us in a beginner mission and just spamming his Twin Dagger PA and hogging the EXP.

Yoiyami
Oct 31, 2006, 08:39 AM
I haven't actually gotten to know anyone. I play the 360 version and in just about every party I play in, everyone always goes their seperate ways once the mission is over. No one really conversates.

So, I hope I find a great PSU person soon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DizzyDi
Oct 31, 2006, 08:51 AM
the only really great person i've met so far is the dude in my sig. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mitz
Oct 31, 2006, 08:56 AM
On 2006-10-31 01:24, Zelutos wrote:
if you see Lost Devil or No. 051 online, they are great people to play with.

I saw no. 051 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Kou-Diacyper
Oct 31, 2006, 08:58 AM
See my sig.

BluCast20xx
Oct 31, 2006, 09:01 AM
i have a large amount of cool people in PSU, Mostly from the beta, but so far i havent run into anyone from these forums.

DarkShadowX
Oct 31, 2006, 09:07 AM
I've run into a bunch of ppl from the forum, when I'm on you'll see me usually with Rizen and heavenly6 aka February, occasionally we'll get other ppl from the forum with us like Ryna, Lovejuice, Coolcat aka Emmy and others. If you wanna party up look for me *points at sig*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShadowX on 2006-10-31 06:09 ]</font>

wildstar
Oct 31, 2006, 09:09 AM
I've met some great players ~ it's been like the Golden Age of PSO all over again (only better!!).

Players like Serenity, Meek, Mikasi Clan-Clan, Yumika, Reina Copulé, Sean, Vincent, Deacon, N14 and many others (have their cards, just can't remember exact names as I write this). I've been lucky, every single night, to meet great players. Every once in a while I join a new team and its as friendly as a morgue (i.e., NO talking at all, just biznez) but many of the teams I've joined have rocked. Those ones I stick with!

Realmz
Oct 31, 2006, 09:13 AM
i sneak into peoples rooms and give them flowers...does that make me a great people? o.o

wildstar
Oct 31, 2006, 09:14 AM
Yes it does, Realmz!

Pandatron
Oct 31, 2006, 09:42 AM
Initially i've meet alot of people while playing online if i had to make a list of props i'd start making it look like a spam board to a poing ^_^;;;. In either case i was playing on a decent connection and meet alot of nice people however once i got back on my universe connection where i have to solo Raffion Fields to make sure i don't lag out i thought my PSU social life was over. So in exchange for not lvling as much started my own shop.

One thing i can say is even when your chilling at your shop or running from shop to shop most of the time online you actually meet some of the nicest people will to help out sit and down and just chat with ya while you just update storage and shop related items.

Those who have leveled with Lufia or stopped by my shop to keep me company it's greatly apperciated you rock ^_^.

Lethargic
Oct 31, 2006, 09:47 AM
This is my post on this board, but I had to mention the nice people I have met from PSOW. They were very patient with me since I didn't know some things. They were February, Parn, Galrond, Rizen, and Rider. They were a cool group of people I had alot of fun with last night. My character is Ender and I hope to meet more cool people from PSOW. Talk to you all later.

Saigan
Oct 31, 2006, 09:58 AM
On 2006-10-31 06:47, Lethargic wrote:
This is my post on this board, but I had to mention the nice people I have met from PSOW. They were very patient with me since I didn't know some things. They were February, Parn, Galrond, Rizen, and Rider. They were a cool group of people I had alot of fun with last night. My character is Ender and I hope to meet more cool people from PSOW. Talk to you all later.

Played with Ender here as well as February, Galrond and Legion. Good group- fun times.

Oxidation
Oct 31, 2006, 10:01 AM
Haha i saw Parn in the field lobby after first parum forest mission http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Akaimizu
Oct 31, 2006, 10:28 AM
I've partied with a few people, but then again, usually my faves involve the friends I get on with. I tend to party up with Magician (who is on this forum as well) and we both learn more about the game from each other's experiences. A great team player. Too many good times to count.

That's one of the things we go for are those. My other two friends, character names Vanessa and Akzena I haven't partied with much, but they sort of came from the PSO times and I know they'll be good.

I have about two more new people I now have Guardian cards for, and they've been good with the group. Also one up-n-coming cast named Twinkle was nice. I believed we helped her get to level 10 so we could take on some of the B challenges.

In the *interesting* slot would be Damien. One of the few forces I met online (I haven't seen too many forces). Seemed to be all about fire spells and his character had that really evil laugh, at times, when he fought. I could see he's all about intimidation.

I met some pretty cool people, online. There have been a few not so great players that did stuff, but in general, they didn't happen that often. You just avoid or ignore those.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-31 07:29 ]</font>

Lethargic
Oct 31, 2006, 11:03 AM
Hey Saigan. It was fun partying with you too. Too bad the game froze my computer during our run I think. It sucked, but I still have fun with everyone. =)

DarkShadowX
Oct 31, 2006, 11:27 AM
On 2006-10-31 06:47, Lethargic wrote:

Was that yesterday? I would've been there too but I had gotten real tired for some reason so I called it a day a bit early than usual. I was partying up with the same ppl cept for Parn that day.

Jiga
Oct 31, 2006, 11:37 AM
Master Dia Ho
Heavenlywind
Rion
Xephora
Miranda
Linus Minus

All great players. _____ (http://www.angelic-sakura.com/sakura/boss.wmv)

Lethargic
Oct 31, 2006, 11:37 AM
Yep Dark Shadow, it was yesterday. =) B Rank Dragon fun. =D

DreamLocke
Oct 31, 2006, 11:47 AM
*Sniffs* Makes me wish I could find my old DC PSO buddies...Pinhead, R2D2 (later Dr. W) and Bra...they would ask about me if I was offline for a few days. Memories...

Reeses
Oct 31, 2006, 02:37 PM
Well im glad that everyone has found that friend that they can constantly play with (or couple of friends). If you see me just stading around (window shopping more than likely) then stop by and talk!

P.S. I posted to move this to the top so we can hear more stories!!

P.S.S. YAY for Quanisha! =)

Kjeldor
Oct 31, 2006, 02:43 PM
Yep ill be building alot too so look for a human with long purple hair and thatll be me.

Diablohead
Oct 31, 2006, 02:45 PM
I see myself as helpfull, right now im just trying to get above level 14 (what I hit in 360 beta) but because i'm from the uk I plan to save up some good items and meseta for other uk players who had to suffer the month wait due to sega's planning.

Plus I am from pso http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Chris28
Oct 31, 2006, 02:53 PM
Im mostly a loner and jump from game to game but i have found one good person to play with....Panda. Level 30+ force who hates casts but likes me for some reason. I'm a lvl 26 cast named chris. I usually play on universe 1 or 2.

Ryoten
Oct 31, 2006, 02:56 PM
When I start online soon I hope to meet a bunch of great people, but first I will have to reach level ten before I think about joining a high level party.

Chris28
Oct 31, 2006, 03:07 PM
most lvl 20's and up have a tough time partying with someone in the teens because if they die, it ruins the rank. Just a warning to you.

wildstar
Oct 31, 2006, 03:20 PM
I'm always up for meeting cool people that like to have fun and work together towards s-rank. I don't get all mad if someone dies (I just moon atomize them and we move on). Mostly just like to play with laid back people that enjoy a little bit of fun and banter (even light rp'ing) while running through the levels.

This game is awesome!

If you see 'Jin' online and I'm not in team give me a shout and lets do some missions! Cya soon.

Fr00
Oct 31, 2006, 03:22 PM
I was playing yesterday and joined a group that was doing a dragon run. The group consisted of me and 5 others, two of which I can remember the names of off hand, and are really good people to group with. These two people are Fugue and Arielle, so if you see them, they are nice people.

Ryoten
Oct 31, 2006, 03:24 PM
On 2006-10-31 12:07, Sinow wrote:
most lvl 20's and up have a tough time partying with someone in the teens because if they die, it ruins the rank. Just a warning to you.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind. It'll still be fun to party with other ppl, regardless of the rank.

deadvk
Oct 31, 2006, 03:51 PM
A dude named jonathan and a girl named robo yuki are cool in my book!

Niki
Oct 31, 2006, 04:51 PM
Had a Newman Force join up the other day, turns out he lives 15 minutes from me.

Edo. Keeps it locked down. Seems a good person as well.

Reeses
Nov 1, 2006, 04:00 PM
Wow niki, that must be cool! Have ya'll decided to meet up and play yet?

MayLee
Nov 1, 2006, 04:05 PM
I can't wait to get this game, I want to play some missions with a couple people on here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

If only I was a PC user, Reeses would be the first person I'd look forward to play with.=)

Devren
Nov 1, 2006, 04:11 PM
I usually have a group of people I hang out with, but they're getting up there in the levels http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

P.S. I did see Quanisha last night, woohah

Akaimizu
Nov 1, 2006, 04:49 PM
If you're on 360. Just look for Tynselle Nbareh. I'm definitely open for playing with people on this group.

Sneakysanta
Nov 1, 2006, 05:15 PM
If anyone ever sees me (Sneakysniper or Lassic) send me your card ide love to meet up with some people!

kaseius
Nov 1, 2006, 05:18 PM
On 2006-11-01 13:49, Akaimizu wrote:
If you're on 360. Just look for Tynselle Nbareh. I'm definitely open for playing with people on this group.

If you hang around Universe 15, I'll keep an eye out for you, or you can just add me on XBL: KaseiusC

Angelraziel
Nov 1, 2006, 05:27 PM
Ya this dude Angel (cast) always goes out of way to help peole, even gives discounts to pso-world members at his shop.Great player cool guy . Wish i were like him =/. o wait...... it IS me.....so ya >.> i only have fun with myself <.<. Oh on my boys redforce and Shin. those are really cool dudes. If u ever see these guys in ur party its gonna own cuz they know what they are doin, and arent a**holes either.

Puppet_Papaya
Nov 1, 2006, 07:53 PM
I happened to befriend one of the first people I partied with on my first day playing. Name's Esper. He likes to loiter in My Room and adress me as "Woman" in a delightfuly chauvinistic manner! He synthed new armor for me too! It's just too bad we are rarely on at the same times. I only really get time to play late late night >=[

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2006-11-01 17:03 ]</font>