PDA

View Full Version : So I wont lie...I'm a TOTAL noob

Lystia
Oct 31, 2006, 05:13 AM
So to be honest, the only phantasy star I've ever played were the OLD OLD school offline ones...but a few days ago I decided to pick up PSU for my 360. I just got it online today, created my character, screwed around, leveled up a bit and I'm having a great time.

Except

I have no keyboard. Everyone comes up to me saying something and all I can do is well...nothing, cept type slowly with the controller and by the time I'm done, they're gone. So I looked on the back of my game case and it says something about the xbox headset....and VOICE CHAT!

WOOT!

So yeah I hooked up my headset and was soo ready to go...and well uh...nothing happened. Either nobody else had head sets or I just don't know what I'm doing...someone wanna help out a poor level 5 noob?

BTW my character's name is Red....and

Do the 360, ps2 and pc version all share the same servers? I knew that was the case with final fantasy xi but wasn't sure about PSU.

Oh and btw. I sincerely apologize for the total noobness and I probably just annoyed all of you...but this is my first online phantasy star game, I just wanted to be nerdy with you guys.

Berinhard
Oct 31, 2006, 05:16 AM
PC and PS2 servers are together, Xbox is alone, EU and NA can play together, JP is alone, and head set only works in a party

Trinitystar
Oct 31, 2006, 05:17 AM
You can only Voice chat when in a party and no the 360 player have there own server and the PS2/PC are on the same server hope you are having fun and welcome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lystia
Oct 31, 2006, 05:20 AM
thank you!

I got so used to the myspace groups where every time you say something noobish everyone yells at you.

Thanks for your help...I just guess that everyone I've ever had in a party never had a headset...unless I'm doing something wrong of course.

And I'm assuming most of you are on the pc/ps2 server aren't you? I heard the 360 one was kinda dead compared to the other.

Evolution
Oct 31, 2006, 05:43 AM
During the 360 beta there were a lot of people online, I know there are a lot of people here on the 360 servers, I'm getting my 360 copy a little later today, I'm sure you won't have a problem finding people to play with.

AC9breaker
Oct 31, 2006, 06:10 AM
You also gotta remember that some people who play PSU don't voice chat. I guess they're scared of someone saying the worf fuck or something to them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif