PDA

View Full Version : Retard Wars IV

Daikarin
Oct 31, 2006, 06:45 AM
http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/562/dscn0520bs6.jpg

Everything you know is a lie:

A plastic action figure stands up to a tamed cat, both are tied when it comes to physical strength, will, speed, intelligence and stamina.

Give me a logic, objective, coeherent, wise and valid remark why either of them will win.

Akdov
Oct 31, 2006, 09:03 AM
As an experienced Warhammer 40000 player, I know the most dangerous opponent isn't an army of Space Marines or Necrons but instead the domestic house cat.

My entire Imperial Guard army has been wiped out by my brother's yellow tabby Milo. Albeit it they are eight times smaller but at least they used their guns as well as swords.

You will notice that the "D00d" has a revolver on his right side. However it is doubtful he will use it there are two explanations: he can't or he won't. In either case even if he did decide to use it he would have to throw down his knife and then draw his gun an eternity in which he would be vulnerable.

If you observe closely you will see the cat is backed up against a glass door. Animals are the most dangerous when cornered, or at least that's what a certain Foxhound operative told me. Look at the conviction in the cat's eyes. Those eyes burn with a strength and determination only rivaled by the greatest warriors.

On the other hand the plastic "D00d" on the does not appear to be staring directly at his opponent, in other words he lacks focus. His stance is more overconfident than the cats. He could easily be knocked over given the cats reach.

Though the movies Toy Story and Small Soldiers did show me the strength of toys so I can't underestimate the "D00d". However the cat does have one secret move PETA on speed dial!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in conclusion I put five FKL dollars on the cat (does FKL have an official currency? I should look into that).

Shattered_weasel
Oct 31, 2006, 01:07 PM
My brother died that way.

Sord
Oct 31, 2006, 04:05 PM
On 2006-10-31 06:03, Akdov wrote:

So in conclusion I put five FKL dollars on the cat (does FKL have an official currency? I should look into that).

it used to be @s, should still be

Dek
Oct 31, 2006, 04:50 PM
Akdov's reasoning convinced me enough to pick the cat

Sorry ;o

Wyndham
Oct 31, 2006, 05:00 PM
the cat has more claws then the other has knives.
CAT ARE WINNAH! HAHAHA! CAT ARE WINNAH! HAHAHA!

geewj
Oct 31, 2006, 06:03 PM
On 2006-10-31 06:03, Akdov wrote:
As an experienced Warhammer 40000 player, I know the most dangerous opponent isn't an army of Space Marines or Necrons but instead the domestic house cat.

My entire Imperial Guard army has been wiped out by my brother's yellow tabby Milo. Albeit it they are eight times smaller but at least they used their guns as well as swords.

I lost an entire unit of Black Knights with 2 Lords to a cat. 1200 points ._. [WHFB]

Squall179
Nov 1, 2006, 06:01 AM
Cats are one of the most dangerous animals found in the Domestication zones on Parum.

Entires devisions of the AMF have fallen to little tabbys.

Zabrio
Nov 1, 2006, 01:09 PM
cat eats toy and toy has nothing of value and.... wafle sayid soo