PDA

View Full Version : Different Types of Nano Blast

Zabot
Oct 31, 2006, 08:21 AM
ive seen two types, the lion and the gorrilla, and i know that the lion is power, but, what are the other two, and what are their specials, like

lion=power
gorrilla=?
?=?
?=?

just wondering if anyone else has seen any others? also, the gorilla isnt the power tattoo, and i saw the gorrilla hitting more dmg than my friend at a lower lvl.

Peace

AngelLight
Oct 31, 2006, 08:25 AM
Red = +ATP
Blue = +DEF
Yellow = +ATA
Purple = Invinicibility

Purple lasts for half the time the others do, FYI

Zabot
Oct 31, 2006, 08:29 AM
ok but what are the animals associated with them??

that was my main question.

thx

Peace

MaKaVeLi_X
Oct 31, 2006, 08:34 AM
Red Pwns..... Ive Never Seen any other Then Power So i cant tell you, But if you want to find out run to the makover shop and go to the tattoo section and there is a description of each. I read them the other day but i completely forgot sorry.

Zabot
Oct 31, 2006, 08:37 AM
cool thx

Neith
Oct 31, 2006, 08:52 AM
The animals you speak of are just dependant on sex.

Lion/Ogre thing= Male
Feline = Female

I dont know where you've seen a Gorilla though.

Zabot
Oct 31, 2006, 08:54 AM
it was the purple one i think, i saw a purple gorrilla

Kei-Z
Oct 31, 2006, 08:56 AM
My bro said he saw someone nanoblast yesterday and it was green? Anyone else see a green nanoblast?

Alisha
Oct 31, 2006, 10:54 AM
imo the red one blows on anything that matters sure the power is great but you will be spamming 0's and an ocasional 300 as opposed to the yellow one that i've never missed with and the attack speed is noticably faster. but still its kinda hard to control the female nanoblast form cause you are flipping all over the place.

AngelLight
Oct 31, 2006, 10:58 AM
Actually, I thought of a neat combo with nanoblasts. A beast force with a purple nanoblast. Spam dmg, heal, what have you.....then if you get a critical hit or you're in need of time to recharge, pop the invincibility on.....sounds alot like a WoW Pally's DI skill.

Hardcore Nuking + On Demand Healing + On Demand No Damage = IWIN

Just thinking outside the box here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Maybe this is one reason why they're hesitent on doing PvP....

Alisha
Oct 31, 2006, 11:00 AM
what sucks is i think when you use nanoblast all positive and negative buffs are removed i know ive always lost zodial.

AngelLight
Oct 31, 2006, 11:02 AM
Ok, well losing buffs is sort of bad....but if it also Cleanses Debuffs (again like a wow Pally)...that is even moreso a great idea.....especially in a place like Mizuki C.D. or Shikon where there's alot of debuffs.

I may try this someday.....I see this being a pretty powerful setup for the otherwise squishy forces.