PDA

View Full Version : Cast VS Other Classes DFP

Zabot
Oct 31, 2006, 08:37 AM
I just got the strat guide to help with my partner machenery, i dont use them for story modes of games, just a collectors item. and it says, and also i have heard that the Casts DFP is supposed to be really good. But at lvl 20 i had 48, and at lvl 18 my friend had 46, and when he hit 20 he had 48. but i have noticed a prominence in EVP, so what is it really, i noticed that in the BETA i had amazing Defence, but its not the same in the Official version. Whats up???
has anyone noticed this too?

Thx

Peace

Shanira
Oct 31, 2006, 11:47 AM
I'm kinda wondering this too, I read that CASTs are supposed to have the worst EVP and best DFP but I'm not really seeing it.

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 31, 2006, 12:22 PM
Are you both hunters/rangers etc? cause hunter will have more dfp than a ranger etc

Also his job rank might be higher than yours, IE lvl 8 hunter and oyu lvl 2 for example, that also raises stats

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-10-31 09:23 ]</font>

Shanira
Oct 31, 2006, 12:29 PM
I'm a cast hunter, and my EVP is within a couple of points of my DFP. Of course, my extra mode char is still pretty low level, so maybe it's that for me.