PDA

View Full Version : Have I screwed myself at this point?

Teneris
Oct 31, 2006, 01:09 PM
Alright, so I'm currently a level 17 newmen who switched to force after getting ranger to level 2. Force is currently level 1. I switched because while I loved ranger I missed being able to heal like I have in past MMOs, so I decided it was better to be the healer since I'm good at it and everyone I've met isnt. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Plus I'm in a set with my friend and he's a hunter, so a force compliments him more.

BUT to the topic at hand: I just found out that I have a limit of photon arts I can have, and I have 17 learned most of which are bullets on my ranger. I've learned most of the basic spells for force as well, but since there are apparantly 36 total force spells, I feel like I've kind of well, screwed myself over by having most of my photon art list filled with bullets. Should I switch back to ranger? Like I said, I like it and force the same, though I have ot say that in bosses I much prefer ranger while in most situations I find the inability to heal very frustrating, so I'm kind of at a loss... I mean, I may have screwed over being a ranger as well since there is bound to be a lot of bullets too. :/

And I dont think Guntecher would be an option either, sicne most of my bullets are based around ranger only skills.

EDIT: Bah, ignore the poll. :/ I cant seem to edit it and I accidently pressed enter.

Here is what the poll would have said:
Continue as Force
Continue as Ranger
Start over and go force
start oevr and go ranger

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Teneris on 2006-10-31 10:10 ]</font>

Rizen
Oct 31, 2006, 01:15 PM
Well, I dont think that you have screwed yourself over. Having mostly bullets its not really a problem unless you totally want to give up Ranger. You just have to focus on what type of spells you like the most and see what you benefit you and others most out of all the choices. And remember you can always overwrite PAs once you have reached 36 limit.
I just need to ask what type of bullets are you using atm before I go on?

Teneris
Oct 31, 2006, 01:32 PM
Oh, i can overwrite PAs? Oh okay then this isnt a problem. XD

Mods can delete the post if they want :E

Xtra-1
Oct 31, 2006, 01:42 PM
If you have single gun PAs then your force can use it. Since you like using techs from Newmans and Using PAs for your ranger, you should probably go Guntecher since you do all the fun ranger stuff, while still being able to use techs.

I believe the job level is: Ranger 5, Force 3