PDA

View Full Version : What do we do?

Mouseklip
Oct 31, 2006, 02:56 PM
Ok I have a lvl 24 ranger on the 360. I'm kindof wondering where to go from here. I have my SUV weapons two of the four $9250plan weapons B rank armor n units. What should I work on I have a shop and am kindof wondering when we will get new content so I can do more. Any suggestions for me on what I should do? BTW I don't mean to sound arrogant I love the game and want to do more with it.

On another note WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET THE "SOMETHING SWEET" INGREDIANT?!?!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mouseklip on 2006-10-31 11:56 ]</font>

KirinDave
Oct 31, 2006, 03:03 PM
You could start leveling another type and prepare yourself for the advanced classes, for starters.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 31, 2006, 03:36 PM
More than anything else, just find some people you enjoy playing the game with, and continue to play the game with them. You've still got a number of levels before you reach the cap; try levelling your job class(es) up to the level you need to get your chosen Expert class. Or go idle with GetIntoTheGame. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Beyond that, play with your aestetics; change your character's clothes and appearance, alter your room, hunt down decorations (and weapons for that matter), and so on. There's plenty to do, but perhaps most of it doesn't produce immediate results.

Chris28
Oct 31, 2006, 03:40 PM
right now i'm in the process of buying the 6 star cast parts. i have the 20,000 armor and i'm working on the 9,000 arms and 12,000 legs.