PDA

View Full Version : Nearly one week in, NOW what is your main's class?

Nestahima
Oct 31, 2006, 03:22 PM
Nearly one week in, NOW what is your main's class?

PLEASE post expected expert class if you would please. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: I'm a Ranger, going for Fortegunner. (GRM 2k Rifle grinded +7 rocks!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nestahima on 2006-10-31 12:23 ]</font>

wildstar
Oct 31, 2006, 03:26 PM
I'm a human male playing as HU type.

I still don't know what my expert class will be. But since I'm not even quite HU 3 its not something I need to think about just yet.

Loving HU, can't wait to enough ATP to equip the 5* Twin Saber I synthed last night! It's the best one I could buy a board for (the board alone cost almost 10k meseta, not to mention the materials).

FenixStryk
Oct 31, 2006, 03:33 PM
Ranger. Either Fortegunner or Guntecher, likely Guntecher, but unsure.

Rattetsu
Oct 31, 2006, 03:35 PM
I've always liked Hunters, Forces are my second favorite.

Spiral777
Oct 31, 2006, 03:49 PM
Force now, but debating going ranger, it seems like there aren't many of them. But I hear they get raped soloing. Think I may go Guntecher.

Elleranda
Oct 31, 2006, 03:51 PM
I consider my hunter my main, but I also have a force and a ranger.

Mystil
Oct 31, 2006, 03:52 PM
It was going to be Force, but I'll retire from that and go to ranger. I've already had my long time fill of both hunter and force style.

DreamLocke
Oct 31, 2006, 04:29 PM
lol I'm still playing single player...

Krltplps
Oct 31, 2006, 04:40 PM
Newman force. Raising my PM to a 450.
When expert classes come out I'll be going Fortecher.

Merumeru
Oct 31, 2006, 04:41 PM
XD Hunter still, just not using it right now since using B-Rank weapons and having to max weapons ill never use sucks XD

wildstar
Oct 31, 2006, 04:53 PM
Merumeru, are you the beast hunter I played with the other night in that Relics run? If so, it was a pleasure to play with you. If not, I'm sure you would be great to play with, lol.

Niki
Oct 31, 2006, 05:00 PM
@ Nestahima : Heh, keep those class polls comin'.

Aaomi
Oct 31, 2006, 05:03 PM
I don't know which is my main http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

11 Newman Focus, 12 Beast Hunter, and a 14 CAST ranger...

Emgro
Oct 31, 2006, 05:31 PM
Started as a Force, went Ranger to get my Guntecher preqs, and now I'm back to Force. Hunter puts me to sleep.

AndrewLD16
Oct 31, 2006, 06:22 PM
Hunter. Most likely going to be a figunner.

XICougarIX
Oct 31, 2006, 06:39 PM
newman force i'll be a fortecher

Nestahima
Oct 31, 2006, 08:18 PM
On 2006-10-31 14:00, Niki wrote:
@ Nestahima : Heh, keep those class polls comin'.

Hey, at least it sparks conversation and discussion. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Garnet_Moon
Oct 31, 2006, 08:20 PM
Started as a Newman Force. I got tired of missing my spells when the Hunters ran in and started throwing everything into the air, to the left, to the right, and even into the ground. Now i'm a Beast Hunter, and i'm lovin' it.

I'm following the path of the Fortefighter... The axes have been calling me for years. I've always played mage jobs in every game i've played, so this is a first for me. I love it, and I should start playing melee more often in games.

segadrm10
Oct 31, 2006, 08:25 PM
im a Beast Hunter and im loving it is nice.

PJesus
Oct 31, 2006, 08:31 PM
Was a human Ranger, am not a Beast Hunter.. Going to go ForteHunter as well.

Durkan
Oct 31, 2006, 08:43 PM
im going for Figunner, I'm a Beast Hunter

Buddha724
Oct 31, 2006, 08:44 PM
i've tried all three of the main classes... hunter is the easiest in my opinion. i'm a lvl 11 cast hunter right now. i'm nt sure what expert class i want to do yet. i honestly don't really know anything about the expert classes.

Natrokos
Oct 31, 2006, 08:49 PM
Newman, Force lvl5. Hunter lvl3.

Kanju
Oct 31, 2006, 09:08 PM
My main's a Newman Force right now, going for Guntecher or Wartecher.

Randomness
Oct 31, 2006, 09:24 PM
Force level 4, nearly 5, I'm aiming at Fortecher. Though I may end up at Guntecher.

Kanore
Oct 31, 2006, 09:26 PM
Force, and Fortecher's looking good enough for me. Heals for everyone! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 31, 2006, 09:26 PM
Ranger and <3 it

Nestahima
Nov 1, 2006, 04:00 PM
I think when people saw the vast Hunter population, they went to the Forces.

Forces are almost as popular as Hunters!

Dusk21
Nov 1, 2006, 04:43 PM
This makes me even happier I went ranger, I love to play the least played class.

Zorafim
Nov 1, 2006, 05:57 PM
I've only really seriously played story mode, and I wanted to make Ethan a steriotypical HUmar (using sword and twin daggers). So far, I'm loving hunter. After I finish the story, I'm going to buy some low level weapons and see if I won't change my mind about doing spear and twin daggers, even though I can't use the S rank for both of them.

So far, I'm planning on making a fortehucaseal using spears and twin daggers online. I love the spears and how they kill things dead, so I'm set with that. None of the other big weapons interest me, especially going eleven chapters with swords. I may change my mind about the daggers though, maybe in lue of fists or claws.

klunka
Nov 1, 2006, 06:08 PM
Started Hunter, went to 5. Went to Force, lvl'd to 5. Currently lvl 2 Ranger. I'll take it to at least 3 for a Figunner option. Maybe to 5 just to Guntecher will be an option as well. Currently leaning towards Wartecher. I love daggers and resta/reverser makes life easier.

Flamingo99
Nov 1, 2006, 06:09 PM
I wanted to make hunter. Then I played the 360 beta and decided to make a ranger. Now I have the game and my main is a force. I'll most likely been a Fortecher

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-11-01 15:24 ]</font>

ProfessorZ
Nov 1, 2006, 06:20 PM
Still a ranger also going for fortegunner. Then I'll level up my hunter to be a figh gunner

Rawke
Nov 1, 2006, 06:20 PM
well its in my sig http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

S7rife
Nov 1, 2006, 06:47 PM
I was Ranger and just switched over to Hunter. Im aiming for Figunner at least for a while

Sitka
Nov 1, 2006, 08:25 PM
Since there is no challenge mode in PSU, it makes it hard for me to make a choice.

As I solo a lot (I get interrupted far too often while playing to burden a team with afk player), my logical choice would be to play as a hunter or force. I've been trying to play a ranger, but they are so weak that they are simply painful to level up solo. I switched last night to hunter which was fun to whoop up on low level monsters, but I'm thinking about switching back to the cast Ranger again.

I'm on my second day only and quite honestly confused about all the new items and processes. It took me years to get pretty good as PSO (playing since DC), so I think it will take me a while to get decent at this game as well. PSO was so easy compared to the choices available here.

The ghost of Sitka Blue, my lvl 200 Racast from Ragol is just begging to come back out and play again. I'll probably go for the Fortegunner just for that reason.

entropyboy
Nov 1, 2006, 08:29 PM
still force, i cant wait til the rest of the spells are released >,<

and probably Fortecher, but i may try a few things

Carlo210
Nov 1, 2006, 08:31 PM
Force right now. I'm getting stressed out thinking about what techs to level.

Trinacepti
Nov 1, 2006, 10:30 PM
People sure make a lot of characters even though you can change classes... They care about stats that much, even to level up character level again?

My main is Force for now, but I havent tried anything else. I am force because I like Newman because I like elven look. And force is what it started me as. Although I really liked HUneweal in PSO, so I would like something like that. I guess that'd be the cross class advance version of a Hunter and a Force?

DONTOSE
Nov 1, 2006, 10:33 PM
beast hunter for life