PDA

View Full Version : Mesata: PM, or Weapons

FlakariLeader
Oct 31, 2006, 03:34 PM
I'm in a bit of a rut right now, I want to train my PM to become a GH 450 and it is currently level 14. I've been training it for a day now, rods are killing me in quantity I need.

PSOW, would the process be faster to train my PM if I trained and used my money on weapons to make me stronger, or keeping breaking the bank to pay for my PM?

Ryoga4523
Oct 31, 2006, 04:33 PM
I am currently in the same boat. I am a force and I want to feed my PM rods and other mind items. My weps and armor are not bad. So i think I am going to start to put my meseta into my PM

Krltplps
Oct 31, 2006, 04:37 PM
I'm in the same boat, I've got 3 B-class rods now, and 4 C-class with 3 grinds each. That should last me. Time to start raising up to a 450.

FlakariLeader
Oct 31, 2006, 05:34 PM
Anyone have any suggestions?

MasakaWray
Oct 31, 2006, 05:43 PM
I'd suggest leveling to a decent level where you can farm Relic very easily solo (Level 25ish, maybe higher) and work up some money to Synth atleast 1 of those 5 star B grade weapons. I'd also suggest making the weapon of a Dark element so you can clean out Relic faster. You might want to invest in one of those B grade armors also if you haven't. (I use Megaline with Perpa/Power and Me/Restore HP, the HP restore addon is pretty expensive but it allows me to run Relic without using a single heal item at level 30. I've been running it like that since about 27 IIRC)

Once you've done this you should be able to make alot of money very quickly, which you can then in turn use to dump on your PM.

FlakariLeader
Oct 31, 2006, 05:49 PM
Thank you Masaka, that's what I needed. Good advice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_Deliverance_
Oct 31, 2006, 06:27 PM
Thx for the insight Masaka.