PDA

View Full Version : I hope Sega acts fast I just reported the bug to them!!

-Asheth-
Oct 31, 2006, 03:48 PM
I just sent them an message regarding the bug and even gave them a link to were the bug is posted. Im sure they can fix this and the other thing is that is good about this is that someone found it early and like an idiot said something about it here on PSOW and on the Official website they even gave the link there. I swear people kill me when they want someone to prove to them that there is a cheat or hack. All they want is said cheat or hack. Why else would you care? Now if this bug wasnt discovered until later on in the game it would have hurt the economy because there would be the more powerful and more sought after rares that people would try this with but as it stands right now there isnt anything really really exciting

closer013
Oct 31, 2006, 04:35 PM
Thanks man someone appreciates this...

rena-ko
Oct 31, 2006, 04:50 PM
thats great, i guess.
but how about delaying the bragging for when they actually fix it - or even answer you.

MilkManX
Oct 31, 2006, 04:54 PM
Shoulda added a PS about the 360 voice chat being broke.

wildstar
Oct 31, 2006, 05:01 PM
I will be interested to see if Sega acts on this.

I hope they do ~ provided the glitch is actually there and not just flavor-of-the-day-internet-rumormill stuff.

-Asheth-
Oct 31, 2006, 05:04 PM
It wasnt a brag kind of put a feeler out there to see if anybody else had reported a bug to sega and see what they say about there experience

ProfessorZ
Oct 31, 2006, 05:36 PM
I guess you want some kind of medal?

KirinDave
Oct 31, 2006, 05:43 PM
On 2006-10-31 13:54, MilkManX wrote:
Shoulda added a PS about the 360 voice chat being broke.

This is on the PSU forums, but I thought I'd mention it to you. You can kinda fix voice chat by turning on the Xbox 360 without having the PSU disc in the drive. Once you're signed on to XBL, put the disc in. I don't know why this works, or if it's still necessary after the update, but voice chat started working fairly well once I did this.

Also, you can avoid a lot of connection problems by quickly dismissing the ESRB
"gameplay will change" notice. If it's up for too long it will foil your connection attempt.

tycl
Oct 31, 2006, 06:44 PM
i have np problem with the voice chat on 360. works great never had to do anything

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 31, 2006, 06:45 PM
GG great job keeping me rare free