PDA

View Full Version : How important for a hunter is it to have a force PM?

Marks
Oct 31, 2006, 06:36 PM
I am a beast hunter, should I raise my PM to be a force so it can heal me, or with striking so that I can synth melee weapons?

Sorenia
Oct 31, 2006, 06:40 PM
All the PM's can heal supposedly. I would say with rare weapon drops coming from boards you need to raise striking to 100. Unless you make an alt for synthing or something.

Wallin
Oct 31, 2006, 06:42 PM
I heard a discussion a while ago, someone made a Force PM, and it actually didn't heal. He stood around with consistantly low health, down to the yellow critical range, and the PM never once healed him. He eventually had to break down and use mates to avoid dying and messing up the rank.

So it's not imperative, no. And if you want to synthesize Hunter weapons, you may actually want a Hunter PM so they can specialize in them. If you have multiple characters and make multiple PMs then it's not such a big deal who gets which one really.

Actually, I read for Hunters that the Ranger PM does amazingly well, so I'm raising one of those right now for my Cast Hunter. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Inazuma
Oct 31, 2006, 07:44 PM
have your main char's pm be the force one. create a pm just for synthing hunter weps on another char.