PDA

View Full Version : lmao this game is funny its like a cartoon show

VanHalen
Oct 31, 2006, 08:47 PM
i just played PSU right now and i did the story mode. i can't believe they had a opening theme song , ending theme song, and clips of whats coming up next. i know alot of you saw this and posted about it but its really funny to me

yay! 200th post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-10-31 17:47 ]</font>

Diablohead
Oct 31, 2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah its like a 12 epidode anime, cheese included!

VanHalen
Oct 31, 2006, 09:03 PM
lol cheese is good the vol brothers are funny they cant stop moving they remind me of sonic in sonic adventure 1

Saigan
Oct 31, 2006, 09:10 PM
The Vol brothers kinda piss me off >.< I was also pleased to see it was like a tv show. A neat jump since EotM was handled like a comic.

Flunky
Oct 31, 2006, 09:22 PM
I also like the classic 'end with bad joke' part in most of the episodes I've been through so far.

It's like Thundercats, Transformers, or TMNT all over again.

Shooichi
Oct 31, 2006, 10:55 PM
The Vol brothers were definetly a fun touch. They reminded me of Bulk and Skull from the original Power Rangers series.

Garasu
Oct 31, 2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah..the anime aspect is kinda funny..
The Vol brothers arent racialy correct!!!Ones a short white Newman..ones a Black Human, and the others a beast!!What the heck!?

Spacepest
Nov 1, 2006, 01:03 AM
On 2006-10-31 20:06, Garasu wrote:
The Vol brothers arent racialy correct!!!Ones a short white Newman..ones a Black Human, and the others a beast!!What the heck!?

Yeah really, I wondered about that. Unless they were like some crossbreeds of something, and they all shared the same mother or the same father. In which case one of thier parents slept with a human, a newman, and a beast. Rar! Talk about being experimental. XD

BigKevSexyMan
Nov 1, 2006, 01:05 AM
Almost everything from japan is pretty much infested(that's right, INFESTED) with anime.

Kupi
Nov 1, 2006, 01:56 AM
On 2006-10-31 22:03, Spacepest wrote:

On 2006-10-31 20:06, Garasu wrote:

Yeah really, I wondered about that. Unless they were like some crossbreeds of something, and they all shared the same mother or the same father. In which case one of thier parents slept with a human, a newman, and a beast. Rar! Talk about being experimental. XD

I suspect they have the same opinions as Tonnio and Liina with regards to family. They may not have the same parents, but they're family regardless; they're that inseperable.

rena-ko
Nov 1, 2006, 02:01 AM
calling eachother brother / sister in japan doesnt have to have a genetical background tho, so its all cool - they're a team, thus they call themselfes brothers (or .. nakama, for those onepiece fans).