PDA

View Full Version : @ My mentally challanged partner machinery

eXo
Oct 31, 2006, 10:13 PM
Ok im not sure who is the mentally challanged one here but i was say he is pretty dumb i gave him the mates to make me a gun . now i understand that he only had an 56% chance to make it but dammit dont give me back a a dimate after screwing over 5k worth of mats lol.. dgo's partner had a 53% chance to make flouescent lightbulb and did it sooo...

NO EXCUSES for mine >< ...

Ryoga4523
Oct 31, 2006, 10:17 PM
Ok lets put this into perspective. If you had to have surgery done, and you had a Doctor that had an overall success rate (meaning someone dies or someone lives) of 56% in the O.R. , would you honestly believe that he/she could successfully operate on you and you wake up alive.

Invisus
Oct 31, 2006, 10:17 PM
i failed my hajirod 3 times and had to buy another board, which failed a 4th time, i got it on 5 though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MasakaWray
Oct 31, 2006, 11:12 PM
On 2006-10-31 19:17, Ryoga4523 wrote:
Ok lets put this into perspective. If you had to have surgery done, and you had a Doctor that had an overall success rate (meaning someone dies or someone lives) of 56% in the O.R. , would you honestly believe that he/she could successfully operate on you and you wake up alive.

Maybe..But I sure as hell wouldn't expect to wake up as a Monomate.

Invisus
Oct 31, 2006, 11:22 PM
On 2006-10-31 20:12, MasakaWray wrote:

Maybe..But I sure as hell wouldn't expect to wake up as a Monomate.

you have more faith in your plastic surgeon than i do apparently.

ProfessorZ
Oct 31, 2006, 11:40 PM
I lost a repeater, gatling and twin lockguns at the same time this afternoon. Haven't played since lol

FlakariLeader
Oct 31, 2006, 11:42 PM
My PM is opposite, it must be really smart lol.

6/6 Synthesizes (Non 100%)

KazuKun
Nov 1, 2006, 02:54 AM
I haven't actually tried synthesizing yet, though. I'm using a Blaster rifle and I'm eagerly awaiting my Vullseye rifle. I was disappointed when I found out the success rate was 56%, so I went and bought traps and fed my PM. It's at lvl9, currently, and it's gone up 2%. Major disappointment. I could've bought the materials and tried to make it.

A-Town
Nov 1, 2006, 10:49 AM
By what level does the PM's success rate increase beyond the 50's, ive been putting all my money into leveling my PM and i really need armor that i would like to synth, but it seems like the % chance is not raising much at all.

Zabot
Nov 1, 2006, 11:00 AM

Yea it would be horrible to wake up DEAD. . .

Kuya
Nov 1, 2006, 11:47 AM
lol - Wasn't there something in scary movie 4 about "How can you turn up missing?" Sorry, Zabot's post reminded me of that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dusk21
Nov 1, 2006, 12:55 PM
For a while I hadn't failed anything, even made a Megaline first try no failures. Then I tried to synth 5* weapons. First attempt was a Vullseye, 3 failures in a row at 57%, next Dual Beatguns 3 failures at 57%. I haven't tried since, I've just been leveling my PM (gone up 7 levels since last try, level 27 at the moment). Its just unbelievably aggrivating, a whole lot of money wasted on that. Still I'm happy not having failed that megaline, losing nanocarbons might be enough to make me find a corner to cry in.

newbieroadkil
Nov 1, 2006, 01:31 PM
Started at a 66% chance for twin rippers, now up to 72%, and I'm 2/6 in successes so far.

Sometimes life just hates you.

BlackShad0ws
Nov 2, 2006, 10:42 PM
Your Pm tells you the percentages for a reason lol. of course you can't always make them, otherwise it would be pointless and everyone would be making 5*'s. My pm on the xbox360 is level 68 and can basically make anything i need now. if you guys would take the time and pay your little pal some attention and with some stuff, i'm sure the lil dude will be happy to give you some nice things in return

BlackShad0ws
Nov 2, 2006, 10:43 PM
Your Pm tells you the percentages for a reason lol. of course you can't always make them, otherwise it would be pointless and everyone would be making 5*'s. My pm on the xbox360 is level 68 and can basically make anything i need now. if you guys would take the time and pay your little pal some attention and with some stuff, i'm sure the lil dude will be happy to give you some nice things in return

Pengfishh
Nov 2, 2006, 10:45 PM
My Ripper board is doing me very well. Two synths, two Rippers, one to go after I get the materials. It's a beautiful thing.

ProfessorZ
Nov 2, 2006, 10:45 PM
Finally upgraded my pm. Made a gatling (5*) with a 60% success rate