PDA

View Full Version : FORCE Tech Leveling question?

Ezekiel06
Nov 1, 2006, 12:23 AM
Question about tech leveling. How does it work? do you get points for casting the spell, or is the amount of points you get for the amount of damage you inflict. Also, is there a better and/or faster way to level the techs up.

I ask because I am at lvl 22, and I use my techs a lot (of corse) but I un into other forces at like...LVL 15 with higer level spells.

ChocoboChad
Nov 1, 2006, 12:28 AM
Not sure myself, but the amount of damage you inflict is the most reasonable, seeing as you could cast resta all day.

Invisus
Nov 1, 2006, 12:31 AM
its per cast but a damage spell must damage and a healing spell must heal some amount or it wont count

edit: im 23 and i use sleeping warriors c to level techs, lots of little easy to kill things http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Invisus on 2006-10-31 21:32 ]</font>

Inazuma
Nov 1, 2006, 03:03 AM
you get exp for every 'target' you successfully 'effect', be it from dealing damage to em, or healing em. boxes dont count.

Kurushii
Nov 1, 2006, 03:39 AM
also buff/debuff type spells get exp for each time it is casted even if you alreadly have the buff/debuff still on. Minus the melee/range shield block tech which has to be gone for it to get exp from being recasted.

Ezekiel06
Nov 1, 2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks for all the help. I'm gonna go out and start casting like crazy!