PDA

View Full Version : Neudiz ignored

BigKevSexyMan
Nov 1, 2006, 12:33 AM
How come everyone ignores Neudiz? I just played through all the C missions in it and I had a damn good time, but it'd be a lot funner with more people playing there. A lot more fun that constantly grinding that dumb relics place. I dunno, I guess I'm just complaining.

Invisus
Nov 1, 2006, 12:35 AM
ever heard of a "goushin"? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BigKevSexyMan
Nov 1, 2006, 12:41 AM
Meh, they're nothing.....

2Deuce
Nov 1, 2006, 12:58 AM
Meh, they're nothing.....

Yeah, well those "nothings" are a lot worse than anything in Parum.

BigKevSexyMan
Nov 1, 2006, 01:06 AM
You mean challenging? Yeah, that's terrible to have.

-Crokar-
Nov 1, 2006, 01:13 AM
as soon as i get to 15 ill be playing nothing but c rank neudaiz and b rank linear line

Aberu
Nov 1, 2006, 01:30 AM
Neudaiz isn't bad with a balanced full group, but look how rarely that even happens on Parum.

-Crokar-
Nov 1, 2006, 01:31 AM
on parum you can s rankj solo the dragon at level 8 as long as you have good weapons with alot of charge.

Ryogen
Nov 1, 2006, 01:38 AM
How do you know if everyone ignores the place? I go there multible times.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 1, 2006, 01:44 AM
Goushin fall before the power of my Ice Rifle. I love soloing Neudaiz though with my ranger. The boss at the end is fun to kill too.

justbrak
Nov 1, 2006, 01:46 AM
Neudiaz is my new favorite place to make runs. Love the money and the xp.

Getintothegame
Nov 1, 2006, 02:11 AM
The music there is also pretty much amazing.

I actually like the way it looks.

I haven't really played Relics, and probably will later tomorrow.

XICougarIX
Nov 1, 2006, 02:26 AM
I play Neudiaz alot but the temple mission B is brutal at the moment since im only a lvl 25 lol.

Saner
Nov 1, 2006, 02:43 AM
Neudaiz is somewhat harder than Parum missions.

ya it's a very awesome planet but my groups arem more likely to get S ranks in Parum missions than Neudaiz missions.
plus I love Parum's city even more. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

but ya it's good to balance the missions one does in a day. I even do B rank Linear Line missions again from time to time.

DMG
Nov 1, 2006, 02:44 AM
I agree with the original poster. I've been trying to drag people with me to Neudiaz for days now, with unsexy results.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 1, 2006, 02:59 AM
Need a team like mine, we S rank every single Nuda mission <3. Actually last night we tried Temple of Fanatics B as a lvl 26-30 team, oh boy was that a bad idea XD got a S rank at least 1450 meseta... too bad we had to recharge our weapons like 3 times before making to the boss >>;.

Anyways one gets tired of doing Relics and Dragon all the time >>;

Esti
Nov 1, 2006, 03:22 AM
I don't see why people hate Neudiaz so much. Worms? Yeah, they're annoying, but this is why hunters are able to equip ranged weapons. The only problem I have as a hunter is when an Odin pops up, and even that is solved with some kiting, and careful fighting.

It's a very nice planet to level on, and luckily my guild kills the robot ninja very often, sometimes multiple times in a day. The exp is decent, the drops can be very nice at times (good rare rate for us there), and who doesn't love fighting the boss?

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 1, 2006, 07:54 AM
I'm not even touching Neudaiz yet until I can easily kill the De Ragan while soloing, and even then, I'm not sure.

ecchichuu
Nov 1, 2006, 08:19 AM
I wish more people would go there too. I don't think Neu Daiz rewards nearly as much in exp/drops as Parum but the enemies are a lot more interesting to fight. Especially if you've been doing nothing but dragon/relics missions.

Ryna
Nov 1, 2006, 08:23 AM
The Neudaiz missions are pretty fun. The payout isn't nearly as good as the 2nd-tier Parum missions, but that's ok with me. The environments and enemies are definitely more interesting.

Jaylix
Nov 1, 2006, 08:49 AM
Time-wise Parum missions are generally more efficient. Too much time is wasted with worms underground.

Mystil
Nov 1, 2006, 09:01 AM
I go there sometimes to see what kind of clothes I'll buy in the future. Haven't checked the missions out yet.

grimstone
Nov 1, 2006, 09:04 AM
i like the way neudiz looks more parum

CherryLunar
Nov 1, 2006, 09:31 AM
Neu is more fun to me than Parum. Only part I hate about it is the annoying Goushins. I've found two interesting boards there also. One for a Rice Cake and the other for a Gourmet Cake.

Para
Nov 1, 2006, 09:33 AM
Goushins are a pain in the ass. They take forever to kill because of the lack of attack window it provides. Because of that one reason, most players dislike Neudaiz.

However if players plays through the Shikon Islands, there are less Goushins there and you can go through the temple which does not have Goushins. Lots of experience there.

Yoruichi201
Nov 1, 2006, 12:07 PM
I went to Neudaiz for the first time and i couldn't find the base to start the mission. Can someone tell me where it is? I am interested in trying it out.

Fin
Nov 1, 2006, 12:36 PM
Once you land there, go straight across the bridge, I think that's the Guardians branch, a lil to the right of that should be the flyer base (I think....)

Dusk21
Nov 1, 2006, 12:48 PM
Yeah Neudaiz is more neat looking than Parum and all that but like everyone says Goushins suck badly even if I can kill them easily, at least once a fight with them one'll sneak up and jellen me which annoys me to no end. The rewards aren't as worth while, as the temple is a long solo because of Bysha and Adahna having way more hp than the other two bosses. Onmagoug has more hp than the dragon and hits harder, but the reward for that quest is less money. Plus since I can do relics over and over again without having to do mad beasts over its by far the most efficient and worthwhile way to work things. As an added bonus relics has my favorite music and personally I think its the most awesome looking area (reminds me of ruins level 2, probably my favorite PSO area either that or mines 2), the drops are good to great, xp is great, and the rewards are well in line.

Still I do Neudaiz missions from time to time to break it up and do something fresh. The forested islands are amazing looking, definitely my second favorite area.

Saigan
Nov 1, 2006, 12:57 PM
I finally managed to drag a party to Neudaiz for B rank mission and nobody had been there yet. These are level 20s-30s mind you. Also... no one brought guns for Onmagoug..........

Cry.

Invisus
Nov 1, 2006, 01:00 PM
my standard running group just goes to where mobs are 5-10 levels higher than us, regardless of planet. it just isnt neudaiz atm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

IceBeam
Nov 1, 2006, 01:07 PM
i go where no 1 is all the time... nothin better than lvl by urself or wit friendz...

Retlaf
Nov 1, 2006, 01:19 PM
I LOVE the music on Neudiaz, and that's why I practically only play there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kisa-Fuay <-- Say hi if you see me!

AndrewLD16
Nov 1, 2006, 01:24 PM
The first day it opened up, there was a lot of people on neudaiz.

SailorDaravon
Nov 1, 2006, 01:29 PM
The level is very cool and different, but the rewards just simply are not as good as Parum.

newbieroadkil
Nov 1, 2006, 01:43 PM
The Relics mission is just too good for grinding exp (nice close quarters and very little backtracking), and the mobs are the least annoying in terms of evading attacks (no flyers, no burrowing worms). Plus it is much safer than running the temple mission on Neudiz, as the robot boss crits can be ridiculous sometimes, and exploding robots plus restaing, magic-resistant mobs really cut into your kill time.

That being said, Neudiz is good to run sometimes with a good party for the different loot. Force players will be more apt to be over there as time goes on as that's where their crafting mats drop for weapons and armor.

entropyboy
Nov 1, 2006, 01:45 PM
i could care less how "hard" something is or how "annoying" an enemy type is. Neu is my favorite place ever. sometimes i just want to go into the zone that is kinda like the roots of a rainforest, its so great, the scenery and music.

when i first found out that the second row of missions lead to 2 additional areas, i was surprised, as i had thought the flying boss was all that planet had to offer. yes, it is hard, but that makes it fun.

and if you want to talk annoying. how about all those enemies in Relics that jump around, much more annoying to hit those with cast time then the worms, which you can see were they are going on your radar and be ready for them.

Akaimizu
Nov 1, 2006, 01:45 PM
Actually, I forsee people gravitating to Neudiaz in the future. I'm hoping to get further in my ranks in stuff and hopefully join a party who is all up for Neudiaz runs.

As of right now, we're doing Sleeping Warrior runs because it's just generally a fun level with pretty good, all around, gains.

Dusk21
Nov 1, 2006, 01:59 PM
As a ranger the Golmoro are pitifully easy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. For me I also look at relics as the best place by far to level bullets, with 2 recharge points on near every relics setup I can spam the hell out of my weapons and keep going without having to return to town. Not to mention the hoards of enemies to shoot at.

And yeah, that stupid robot has wasted me in one shot on more than one occasion, somehow. Haven't been back in a while but last time it was like 530 hp or so, had a Megaline equipped with fire resist too. I hate that robot.

RadiantLegend
Nov 1, 2006, 02:01 PM
Id have to say neudiaz is my favorite planet. The hot springs is just so relaxing

XICougarIX
Nov 1, 2006, 02:01 PM
Well Neudiaz is the perfect place to level up my reverser spell lol.

Merumeru
Nov 1, 2006, 02:03 PM
love the city XD reminds me of Payon in Ragnarok Online, but those missions are a bit of a pain @.@ once I get my zondes leveled a bit, definently heading there~

Yoruichi201
Nov 1, 2006, 02:10 PM
On 2006-11-01 09:36, Fin wrote:
Once you land there, go straight across the bridge, I think that's the Guardians branch, a lil to the right of that should be the flyer base (I think....)

Thanks. I was confused on where to go

TheStoicOne
Nov 1, 2006, 03:26 PM
Neudaiz=<3