PDA

View Full Version : Does every wep/armor have to be crafted?

Hemorrhage
Nov 1, 2006, 01:24 AM
Is there any unique looking weapons like how there was in PSO?
Does everything have to be crafted or bought from the store? I never seen any thing drop besides crafting mats or monomates and the occasional 2 star junk wep.
I was hoping PSU would be like PSO just with an updated engine.
I haven't played through everything, so I can't say "I saw it all", but I was pretty disapointed that there is no rare hunting.
I am hoping it is just Sega not giving us all the content and there is more to come...

Germ0nick
Nov 1, 2006, 02:22 AM
How is hunting for rare boards that can be synthed into rare weapons not rare hunting?

Just curious.

Reeses
Nov 1, 2006, 02:27 AM
I can see what he means. For me, i rarely find rare anythings. No rare boards, items, anything (and i had the best luck today...go figure...). I also wish that SOMETIMES a rare fully-synthesized weapon would drop. It would help for the people who dont want to synthesize at all...(not saying that i am one of them, i love synthing). But i understand what hes saying and i have thought about the very same thing when i'm playing through the fields...

Germ0nick
Nov 1, 2006, 02:40 AM
On 2006-10-31 23:27, Reeses wrote:
I can see what he means. For me, i rarely find rare anythings. No rare boards, items, anything (and i had the best luck today...go figure...). I also wish that SOMETIMES a rare fully-synthesized weapon would drop. It would help for the people who dont want to synthesize at all...(not saying that i am one of them, i love synthing). But i understand what hes saying and i have thought about the very same thing when i'm playing through the fields...

I agree, but almost everyone is at a low level right now.

I don't recall finding very many red boxes on the normal mode of PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Reeses
Nov 1, 2006, 03:26 AM
Excellent point.

Although i think that they have done away with the 'difficulty' settings (unless you cant C, B, and A mission modes) I'm interested to see how and 'IF' they still have rare wep drops. Im excited to find out!!

P.S. Has anyone here BOUGHT a rare weapon board from anyone?

Germ0nick
Nov 1, 2006, 03:36 AM
I also think the big thing preventing "rare" drops right now is that we are missing an entire area still, and no one is even capable of using A/S weapons until they add in expert classes, so it seems entirely possible all of the "rares" might not be set to even have a chance of dropping yet.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 1, 2006, 03:40 AM
I have found rare boards. Rare Cake and Chocolate boards ftw!

GyroidFanatic
Nov 1, 2006, 10:36 AM
No rare weapons are even available yet, but I've found plenty of rare materials and decorations.

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 10:38 AM
I like your sig banner, Reeses!

Chris28
Nov 1, 2006, 10:40 AM
there is one rare weapon board that was found. You need all rare items to synthesize it. It's no simple task anymore.