PDA

View Full Version : Story in Network Mode

Shooichi
Nov 1, 2006, 06:56 AM
I'm wondering if Network Mode features any plot outside of "killing SEED/enemy." I searched through PSUPedia, which has no information on any Network Story Missions, but it has a link to a japanese article on them. Can anyone expound on this?

Thank you.

Diablohead
Nov 1, 2006, 07:35 AM
japan psu has 2 online story missions already, we will have to wait a few more weeks yet.

Tystys
Nov 1, 2006, 07:39 AM
I think the story missions they are releasing are going to expand on the intial story leading over to the Expansion pack.

From what I hear, who you fight in the story mission makes a little sense considering how the Expansion Pack's poster looked, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zabot
Nov 1, 2006, 08:32 AM
On 2006-11-01 04:39, Tystys wrote:
I think the story missions they are releasing are going to expand on the intial story leading over to the Expansion pack.

From what I hear, who you fight in the story mission makes a little sense considering how the Expansion Pack's poster looked, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yea, i read that the network mode takes place after ethan waber got rid of all of the SEED

Peace

Ryna
Nov 1, 2006, 08:34 AM
On 2006-11-01 03:56, Shooichi wrote:
I'm wondering if Network Mode features any plot outside of "killing SEED/enemy." I searched through PSUPedia, which has no information on any Network Story Missions, but it has a link to a japanese article on them. Can anyone expound on this?

Thank you.

There will be online missions that continue the story started in offline mode. These missions will be released at regular intervals over the coming months (years?).

Shooichi
Nov 1, 2006, 03:55 PM
Ah, well, more incentive to continue playing Story Mode, I guess. I'd sure like to be up-to-date on the plot when story missions roll around.

Thank you, everyone.

Zorafim
Nov 1, 2006, 05:06 PM
Are the missions going to be like the story missions, in that they take hours to do with little or no rest? If so, SCORE!

Wang_Tang
Nov 1, 2006, 05:27 PM
God... I'm gonna have to play through that crap to know what's going on?

Stupid voice acting...

Nukei
Nov 1, 2006, 05:33 PM
Stupid voice acting...

Yep! Original voices are the best.

Shanira
Nov 1, 2006, 06:00 PM
After Ethan deals with the SEED? But in the tutorial Minna the counter girl says SEED are the new threat. O_o

Maxurion
Nov 1, 2006, 06:11 PM
On 2006-11-01 15:00, Shanira wrote:
After Ethan deals with the SEED? But in the tutorial Minna the counter girl says SEED are the new threat. O_o

Err... maybe it's a new batch of SEED?

There's supposed to be earth-type SEED in the upcoming story missions, maybe that's what she's talking about?

A2K
Nov 1, 2006, 06:17 PM
On 2006-11-01 15:00, Shanira wrote:

There are still scattered reports of SEED fall, but not nearly at the level that was occurring during Ethan's adventure.

Taichi
Nov 1, 2006, 07:02 PM
I am a bit curious though and I don't know if this has been asked before but for those that have played the story mission online in the JPN version, is it a prerequisite to beat story mode before taking on these missions?