PDA

View Full Version : Are Tenora weapons from the locked planet?

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 09:34 AM
I have some weapons I'd like to grind, but they are both Tenora weapons. Are those weapons that I need to grind on the planet that is currently locked? Or is there some place I can take Tenora weapons to grind them?

McLaughlin
Nov 1, 2006, 09:40 AM
Tenora Works is based on Moatoob, yes. You won't be able to grind them until it's been unlocked.

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 09:40 AM
Okay, I was afraid that. Thanks for the reply tho, Zeta.

McLaughlin
Nov 1, 2006, 09:45 AM
I'd say you next best bet would be to stick to GRM weapons until we can get to Moatoob. They aren't as strong as Tenora Works, but they are stronger than Yohemi Corp weapons, and you can grind them.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 1, 2006, 10:13 AM
man, I won't even try grinding, I'm too worried about losing my weapon.

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 10:17 AM
I think the first time you grind a weapon there's basically 100% success rate (what I've read, not based on my actual exp obviously). I think it's when you try grinding it past like +3 or +4 that it starts to get risky.

If someone knows for 100% sure and would post in the detailis that would be cool. I'd check it at psupedia, but that site is sooo slooooowww today.

bunnysama
Nov 1, 2006, 11:17 AM
psupedia is slow every day, if a page there doesn't load the first time hit refresh and you should get it.

Grinding depends on your luck for the day, if you have the big orange star for the day you should be able to get to 3 or 4 easy, but after that you're taking risks.

Scirrocco
Nov 1, 2006, 11:18 AM
Well, i ground a few weapons yesterday, and the first two times i was told there was no chance of it breaking, so you should be safe. I think PSUpedia has a chart that shows grinding in it, but i can't pull it up.

Edit: http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Weapon_Grinding

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scirrocco on 2006-11-01 08:21 ]</font>

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 11:21 AM
On 2006-11-01 08:17, bunnysama wrote:
psupedia is slow every day, if a page there doesn't load the first time hit refresh and you should get it.

Grinding depends on your luck for the day, if you have the big orange star for the day you should be able to get to 3 or 4 easy, but after that you're taking risks.

Oh! I had no idea luck was part of grinding, too. Thanks bunnysama. So, if I could grind Tenora weapons then last night would have been perfect since I was golden glowy last night.

Wang_Tang
Nov 1, 2006, 01:23 PM
On 2006-11-01 07:17, Cerulean wrote:
I think it's when you try grinding it past like +3 or +4 that it starts to get risky.

I was going for +2 on a Breaker and the weapon was destroyed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 1, 2006, 01:50 PM
can you get tenora twin hand guns online now? if so which shops sells them?

KirinDave
Nov 1, 2006, 01:57 PM
Make a lot of grinders. You can easily get to 4 grinds with +8 grinders on the last 2 grinds. Even with my miserable luck, I haven't lost any yet.

It's a bit offtopic, but it's slightly better to make 5 grinders at once. It's very likely to get C+1-3, but you win big if you get the higher level grinders. In the long run, there's no difference, but people seeing to get good grinders faster can gamble to frontload it.

Rexob
Nov 1, 2006, 02:00 PM
I hope Moatoob is unlocked soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif only planet that makes shotguns...and the store bought ones suck and can't be grinded until the planet is unlocked too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jozon
Nov 1, 2006, 02:14 PM
yeah, that was a dumb idea on sega's part, let's give you weapons, but not let you grind them like the rest, at least make Guardians colony a temp tenora spot

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 02:27 PM
It is a little frustating to find out I can't grind my Sava Seta or my top c-grade twin sabers, but oh well. I'll be using b-grade in no time so it won't matter soon anyway.

Still, I like Jozon's idea. If they were going to sell us Tenora weapons in GC, why not let us grind them there (at least for now)?