PDA

View Full Version : Maxing out all Classes

grimstone
Nov 1, 2006, 09:56 AM
do you think there is any advantage to doing this

uhawww
Nov 1, 2006, 09:59 AM
Self Proclaimed "Pimp" Status and bragging rights most people wouldn't care about.
Maybe one update, there will be some class requirement, but I doubt it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-11-01 06:59 ]</font>

Mac2492
Nov 1, 2006, 10:13 AM
Don't you get bonus stats when raising class levels?

Zato-2TWO
Nov 1, 2006, 12:21 PM
If switching expert classes was an option, you'd be able to dance through any expert class you like.

klunka
Nov 1, 2006, 01:35 PM
I am currently working my way to 5's in all the classes. It'll give me a lot of options when expert classes are finally released. Plus as a Human, I'm just not suited for any of the forte classes.

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 01:40 PM
Getting all 5s will open up Protransers and hybrids....all you'll be locked out of will be the "Pure" Advanced Jobs. But you prolly already knew that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rizen
Nov 1, 2006, 01:44 PM
Personally, I am lving each job to lv 5. Currently have Ranger lv 5 and my Force is one tap away from lv 5 (DarkShadowX you better be on when I get home >>). Next I will be lving Hunter to lv 5 then switching back to Ranger to get it to lv 10 then chill til Expert Classes are released. Im still deciding which I will play more tho: Guntecher or Fortegunner (Going to play Figunner on the side for fun...got myself addicted to playing with 2h Sword & Twin Handguns).

grimstone
Nov 2, 2006, 01:27 PM
wait so you cant switch out of expert classes

Mag_Launcher
Nov 2, 2006, 01:33 PM
You can, Zato just doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Get some common sense, people, if you can switch base classes, you can switch expert classes (you have access to) too.

Talin
Nov 2, 2006, 02:47 PM
Can someone confirm the ability to change expert classes and the lack of a panelaty for levelling all 3 base classes to 10? Specifically someone who has done it on the JP version?

Lyrise
Nov 2, 2006, 03:49 PM
I have done this. There's nothing wrong with taking all your classes to max. And you most certainly can switch between all the classes when you feel like it, as long as you are able to access it.

SonicTMP
Nov 2, 2006, 03:56 PM
condicering it will be a 1-2 months before they release the expert classes for US. Everyone is going to have plenty of time to max out all classes. Maxing out all current PA's might take some real grinding though.

dennarai
Nov 2, 2006, 04:37 PM
Does the class you level up as have any effect on your stats? I am a level 16 Newman Force right now, but does that mean if I had all my classes at level 10 and leveled my character up as a Force, would he have better Force statistics even if I swapped him to being a Hunter or do your stats just change to the Hunter statistics when you change classes?