PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought about expansions etc. . .

Zabot
Nov 1, 2006, 10:56 AM
I think that later on, throught the months(or years) of PSU, they will make way more planets and such, new universes as in new guardians colonies, not like servers. way more stuff.

do you think they will give us more thins like that. although i know it will be limited because you will have to save the new hardware to the 360 harddrive, or purchase it off of the marketplace, or buy an expansion. but the question is, do you think they will be doing this?

Peace

parabolee
Nov 1, 2006, 11:07 AM
The expansion is already confirmed -

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/729/729671p1.html

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 11:07 AM
Having not played thru offline completely yet....I'm not sure if the "end area" is on a world or off world. But, that would potentially be the only other thing I could possibly see showing up on the Solar System map. I really doubt they'll do a brand new planet or space object to warp to. It's far more likely to see more missions that take place on different continents of the current planets (for example, the difference between Agata and Mizuski on Neudiez) and therefore have different ecosystems available that way. Honestly, what I do see happening (and what I hope they do sometime soon should they be looking to do something different) is that they make it so that you can teleport to the outposts themselves once you've been to them and use the outposts as a way to open up more unique shops and services. As it stands now, Raffon Field Base has more of the gaming populous then pretty much any hub city in the game, lol. If there's going to be any major change coming down the pike, that's what I personally hope for.

Zabot
Nov 1, 2006, 11:08 AM
omg, i meant more LOL. like in the future. adding more than just 3 planets, and more places to go, maybe even a new race.

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 11:10 AM
like I said, there's only one possible "extra planetary body" I could think of (if it was one, which I dont personally know if it is). That would be The Hive

Scirrocco
Nov 1, 2006, 11:15 AM
I haven't completed the offline game either, but i find it interesting that Clyez city has a space port that you can't go into, but don't need to since theres already gates for Parum, Neudaiz, and Moatoob. T his suggests to me one day there will be places to go besides those planets.

watashiwa
Nov 1, 2006, 11:28 AM
On 2006-11-01 08:07, parabolee wrote:
The expansion is already confirmed -

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/729/729671p1.html

That doesn't confirm anything.

In fact, there was no official "announcement" of an expansion on the JP page at all.

IGN and other game sites basically assumed that's what the "secret" page was.

The artwork for the "expansion" is nothing more than an introductory work for the online story mode missions that are currently being added to the JP server in which Leia Martinez accompanies you. Ethan is also a part of the story but not neccessarily on your side.. as you get to fight him in the very first mission..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-11-01 08:29 ]</font>