PDA

View Full Version : How does Blacklist work?

zofia
Nov 1, 2006, 11:18 AM
I saw this question today over at the PSU boards but no one seems to no the exact answer, so I thought I'd post it over here.

If you Blacklist someone can they 'see' that you are online when they look through their partner card list? The manual isn't very clear on this. It just says they can't mail and party invite you...

Just wondering. I have a stalker and I plan to work on another character anyway for a while, so I'm wondering if that person can 'see' me when I'm online with my other character (I already blacklisted that person).

For the record, like the person who made the topic over at the PSU board, MOST of the people I've met in PSU have been really cool. There's just this one annoying person I'd like to not deal with for while.

Thanks to anyone that can help clear this up.

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 11:22 AM
I have no idea, I haven't blacklisted anyone yet.

Ayrin
Nov 8, 2006, 11:59 PM
I'll seccond this, I would love to know exactly how the blacklisting system works

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 12:14 AM
If i'm correct it will block all messages viva card mail and you won't be able to see or hear them talk. That is what I assume.

Ayrin
Nov 9, 2006, 12:22 AM
thanks for the reply http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif, but will it show you as offline to them or will they still see you as online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ayrin on 2006-11-08 21:24 ]</font>

Ryogen
Nov 9, 2006, 12:24 AM
blacklist and have their card O_O. Unless they have your gamertag they won't be able to see you online. If they previously had your card it would likey show up as offling or just not be there.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 9, 2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah I already tested this. If you have that persons card an you blacklist them they will not see when you are online. They also will not be able to visit your room.

A2K
Nov 9, 2006, 12:29 AM
In addition, anyone blacklisted by anyone in a party will not be able to join said party.

Ayrin
Nov 9, 2006, 06:17 AM
Thank you all very much ofr the responces, I understand how it works exactly now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif