PDA

View Full Version : Whast exctly are the chances of running into rappies?

Carnage781
Nov 1, 2006, 01:04 PM
I've plasyed for about 80 hours nd have seen none!

Tomeeboy
Nov 1, 2006, 01:12 PM
I think that they are fairly rare. I saw two in the PC beta, during a total of 17 or 18 levels. They were together and both dropped Rappy Feathers. I've made it further in the final release and have yet to see one. However, I don't spend a lot of time running Mad Creatures, which appears to be the mission they are usually found in. They spawned for me in the dead-end area containing the photon recharger in Mad Creatures C.

XICougarIX
Nov 1, 2006, 01:17 PM
I ran into rappies two different times on the xbox 360 beta but have yet to run into them on the full game unfortunately.

Tornasu
Nov 1, 2006, 01:19 PM
I ran into one when i was lvl 8. I have no clue whats the % for them to spawn. Feather didnt drop for me =(

Phalynx
Nov 1, 2006, 01:23 PM
I found 2 in a room recently, both dropped a feather. First time ive seen them and have yet to since.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phalynx on 2006-11-01 10:23 ]</font>

Stixx
Nov 1, 2006, 01:47 PM
I've ran into 3 groups of them so far. Once on the quest "The Rainbow Beast", once on a Ruins run, and once on a dragon run. They appeared in groups of 3-5 each time. Total of 9 feathers dropped. I got 2.

For the record I've got about 50 hours logged.

Dgo
Nov 1, 2006, 02:02 PM
O i ran in to 7 of those Fockers and got nothing........'i was in a full party and ventured off on my own to have a long battle and get nothing in-return.......'again those dang rappys have become the bain of my existence.....

RadiantLegend
Nov 1, 2006, 02:12 PM
My brother has ran into them 3 times. And got rappy feathers twice.

Dusk21
Nov 1, 2006, 02:16 PM
I ran into 6 in a wave in Mad Creatures, don't remember where however. Only dropped money but I'm not about to complain about those numbers. I also ran into about 5 once in relics, one dropped a feather the rest dropped stacks of 400-500m if I remember correctly. Was really, really nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

I still want to make one of those rappy figures, they're neat. I wanna put it right in the middle at the entrance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Numnuttz
Nov 1, 2006, 02:28 PM
ive ran into them 2 times so far. 1 on de rangan run and 1 on linar line. both tiems 1 feather dropped adn money.

Zalinian
Nov 1, 2006, 02:59 PM
I've ran into a group of 3 and 2 groups of 4 total in my entire time of playing so far.

Evolution
Nov 1, 2006, 03:02 PM
During the beta I had two characters, both around level 15 didn't see a single rappy, I only got the retail yesterday and since then i've gotten my character to level 11 and I saw a group of fappies earlier today, one of them even dropped the feather although I wasn't lucky enough to pick it up. I was actually glad to finally see em, even though I didn't actually recieve anything from em.

bunnysama
Nov 1, 2006, 03:18 PM
it might be based on your luck for the day, I had a really lucky day (8 sparkles) and ran into 4 groups, I only got 2 feathers though

elephantman
Nov 1, 2006, 03:39 PM
i killed a whole flock while soloing linear line c. didn't know wtf it was so i fed the feathers to my robot. ooops.