PDA

View Full Version : Rank distribution with Expert Classes?

Seijuu
Nov 1, 2006, 03:19 PM
I used the search to try and find my answer, but didn't see it. I'm sorry if this has already been said.

When you reach an Expert class, when you finish a mission, how are ranks distributed?

Do the points go toward a new set of ranks in the Expert class, or are they distributed between the base classes?

klunka
Nov 1, 2006, 03:37 PM
Expert Class Weapon Distribution (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=121267&forum=22)

Seijuu
Nov 1, 2006, 03:41 PM
Right. I knew that.

That's not my question.

If I'm a Wartecher, when I finish a mission (say the De Ragon's Nest), where do the 8 job points go?
Does it go to the "Wartecher" class or does it distribute to "Force" and "Hunter" and if so, how?

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 03:44 PM
all classes, expert or otherwise are their own points repositories. They keep track of every class separately for job level ups. So, in your example you gave, when you get points as a Wartecher, you're getting those points put into the Wartecher profession only, and not into Force or Hunter.

Hope That Helps.

Nuclearranger
Nov 1, 2006, 03:47 PM
Ah ok so slowly the classes will open up allthough expertclasses are not out yet//

Seijuu
Nov 1, 2006, 03:47 PM
It does, very much so, thank you.

That's what I thought too. So your expert Jobs go up levels? Is there an advantage that we know of to a level 2 Wartecher over a level 1, or is it just stat increases.

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 03:50 PM
Just stats.....

The only possibility I could see (but in no way is this confirmed as truth) is that there was a 3rd tier of jobs available in a later expansion. In which case jobs like Wartecher might be a requirement for something else.

And yes, expert classes aren't available till the first major expansion hits our servers....the one that opens up Moatoob.

Seijuu
Nov 1, 2006, 03:57 PM
Thank you AngelLight.
Very helpful.