PDA

View Full Version : to the people who have shops on X360 (all versions apply)

Ryoga4523
Nov 1, 2006, 03:47 PM
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try to sell something that a vendor sells for more than what they sell it for. I cannot tell you how often I saw nanosilica's and ortasilica's going for anything from 100-1500 meseta. The shop sells it for 500... -_-! you would have to be a complete retard to think that you are going to make any money by raising your prices. I spent a good amount of time last night and this morning browsing the shops. I did find some awesome deals, like getting Kubara Wood for 100 meseta ^_^. I also saw outrageous prices for things like the tears of light board, and the light bulb wep. I was even blunt about telling ppl how horrible their prices were if I saw them in their room while I was shopping. I saw things like Grinder C+1 for 500 meseta 0_o... All I am saying is that if you have a shop or think about opening a shop, browse your competition. Or else it may take you an extremely long time to make a return on your 15000 meseta investment.

Akaimizu
Nov 1, 2006, 03:50 PM
Good point, but with every only game People will even do stupid stuff to try to scam people. It's practically unavoidable with these systems, even if it's so obvious that people would be smart enough to check the prices. Remember the whole deal when people tried to take advantage of PSO, really early in the game, by trying to *sell* Meseta on Ebay? While us early adoptors knew how easy it was to make money, these people basically live for finding the *uninformed* or dumb people willing to pay the prices.

This will stop, however. It always does. But you got to deal with the silly stuff for every new game, while it's still new.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-01 12:51 ]</font>