PDA

View Full Version : Question from a newbie.

kouran
Nov 1, 2006, 04:02 PM
Hey guys sorry if this has already been asked but last night my roomate changed classes and I had expected her to retain her levels on her other class but when she changed went from a level 3 Force to a level 3 Hunter. Was this some sort of glitch or can I at any level change from one class to another and be that same level?

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 04:06 PM
are you sure she didn't level hunter before? Cause the job levels dont transfer from one to the other.....

SeAm-NiNjA
Nov 1, 2006, 04:12 PM
maby she started as a hunter and when she finaly reallised she was one, she changed to fourse
or it can be a crasy glitch

SeAm-NiNjA
Nov 1, 2006, 04:12 PM
i dout is was thoguh

Percival
Nov 1, 2006, 04:19 PM
On 2006-11-01 13:02, kouran wrote:
Hey guys sorry if this has already been asked but last night my roomate changed classes and I had expected her to retain her levels on her other class but when she changed went from a level 3 Force to a level 3 Hunter. Was this some sort of glitch or can I at any level change from one class to another and be that same level?

Just to make sure and help clear things up, you do know that there are two kinds of levels, right? I can't tell for sure from your post:

- Character Level (The one displayed over your character, independent of type)
- Type Level (Hunter, Ranger, Force, Etc…)

kouran
Nov 1, 2006, 04:19 PM
She just started last night, she had just played through the tutorial and didn't like the Force. Maybe it had something to do with the tutorial?

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 04:21 PM
Then I dont know...if it is a bug, then perhaps you should report it to Sega? But just be sure you have all your facts down before contacting them.

kouran
Nov 1, 2006, 04:21 PM
Oh to clear that up it was her character level. Sorry about that.

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 04:22 PM
On 2006-11-01 13:21, kouran wrote:

Ah there you go then, that's the culprit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kouran
Nov 1, 2006, 04:24 PM
On 2006-11-01 13:22, AngelLight wrote:

On 2006-11-01 13:21, kouran wrote:

Ah there you go then, that's the culprit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

You mean you keep your character level when switching? Wow I had no clue. Thanks for letting me know.

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 04:27 PM
Think of character levels as like a Racial Specific Level, then it will make the difference more easier to see....

kouran
Nov 1, 2006, 04:29 PM
I understand now Angel, thanks alot. I thought it would have been something more like FFXI, change jobs=start over.