PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO GET RICH???

Hellodius
Nov 1, 2006, 04:21 PM
does anybody have any kind of good strategies for making money quick? i hope to be able to get my own store soon, but funds are coming slowly. Plz help if able! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Miphesto
Nov 1, 2006, 04:23 PM
what planet is that on?

XICougarIX
Nov 1, 2006, 04:23 PM
just keep doing the relics mission and dont buy anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XICougarIX on 2006-11-01 13:23 ]</font>

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 04:24 PM
for right now, only Parum has a Relics Mission.

Just look for the Outpost with about 200 people hanging out in it and you'll know you're there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelLight on 2006-11-01 13:25 ]</font>

XICougarIX
Nov 1, 2006, 04:24 PM
Parum

JaiBlue
Nov 1, 2006, 04:25 PM
PLEASE DON'T USE ALL CAPS TOPICS IT'S VERY ANNOYING JUST LIKE HOW I'M TYPING NOW!!!

Percival
Nov 1, 2006, 04:26 PM
Rumors is that if you post a new thread with a title in sentense case as opposed to all caps, money will come by easily.

Seriously, there is no magic trick. You simply have to work for your Meseta. Just S-Rank missions over and over again.

I'd like to take a momment to welcome you on PSO world.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Percival on 2006-11-01 13:28 ]</font>

Apathy
Nov 1, 2006, 04:32 PM
1) Work hard to keep your S rank up on missions
2) Let the person most "lucky" for the day, lead the party ... drops are nicer that way.
3) Never play in a Party with "Give to Finder" as thier treasure options. You rarely make money that way, "they" do.
4) When you open your shop be reasonable with your prices or no one will buy your goods.
5) Work hard, be dilligent, be friendly and good things will happen.

Welcome to PSO-World

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 1, 2006, 04:34 PM
spend money to make money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MayLee
Nov 1, 2006, 04:34 PM
On 2006-11-01 13:25, JaiBlue wrote:
PLEASE DON'T USE ALL CAPS TOPICS IT'S VERY ANNOYING JUST LIKE HOW I'M TYPING NOW!!!

My EYES! O_O

Anyways, try not to spend so much money.

Tornasu
Nov 1, 2006, 04:51 PM
hmm can someone tell me how to get to Parum? I'm a noob i know...

XICougarIX
Nov 1, 2006, 04:53 PM
go to the 4th floor of the colony and look for the blue gate

Wang_Tang
Nov 1, 2006, 04:54 PM
To get to Parum or Neudaiz, go to the 4th floor of Clyez City (the PPT spaceport) and go to the left side. There's ports there to Parum, Neudaiz, and the currently locked Moutoob (spelling).

Durkan
Nov 1, 2006, 04:54 PM
How much percent off should I make the items in my shop?

Cerulean
Nov 1, 2006, 04:55 PM
Go to the fourth flour of the Guardians Colony. If you get there by the excalators, then take a left -- the space port to Parum is all the way on the left. It's a free trip, btw. Once you've made the trip once this way you'll be able to get there every time after just by leaving your room and picking Parum (instead of picking Guardian's Colony when you exit your room).

There's also a space port to Neudaiz (sp?) on the 4th floor. Try them both out!

AngelLight
Nov 1, 2006, 05:01 PM
One final point to add to that....you can also get tele points set up for specific locations in each of the hub cities once you've been to them.

For the colony, it's each floor (1 thru 5) plus your room.

For Parum, its the Guardians HQ, G.R.M. Department store, and each district of the city (Central, East, and West). Note the flyer base is in the East District.

For Neudiez, its the Guardians HQ, Youmei Department store, and the Central District.

Hope that helps.

Hellodius
Nov 1, 2006, 05:28 PM
Thnx everyone for the help. I didn't realize S-Rank missions gave you more money.... and yea i am new to the World of PSO....but i am very fond of it already! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Nov 1, 2006, 05:30 PM
How did you get the Telepoints set up? I had it in the beta, but its a no-go in the retail version? Something special have to be done?

Mystil
Nov 1, 2006, 06:37 PM
Avoid all clothes shops like the plague.

They look nice, oh so nice, but don't even think about it until you're well off in money.

Wallin
Nov 1, 2006, 06:41 PM
On 2006-11-01 14:01, AngelLight wrote:
One final point to add to that....you can also get tele points set up for specific locations in each of the hub cities once you've been to them.

I think you actually have to complete every single mission for them to unlock. If you create a new character and go between planets, it won't list all of the locations right off the bat.

My level 25 Hunter still doesn't have the Neudaiz ones unlocked, but I'm pretty sure I haven't done at least one of the quests, which is why I think it's linked to that.

Flunky
Nov 1, 2006, 06:43 PM
Avoid all clothes shops like the plague.

Stupid non-casts, and their nice clothing... as a cast, there's only one non-starting outfit for sale per gender, and the male set (Vilogis) looks pretty dinky. I -wish- I had some clothing to save up for, but instead I'm saving towards some Gigaline armor. There had better be some decent parts for casts come next patch, grr...

McOwned
Nov 1, 2006, 06:45 PM
WHY ARE WE YELLING?

deadvk
Nov 1, 2006, 07:24 PM
How can I get to Neudaiz? I only see parum.. I'm level 12 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

McOwned
Nov 1, 2006, 07:40 PM
Just go to the other end. There will be another gate on the same floor...just near the back.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 1, 2006, 07:43 PM
Ive wasted 30k Today ON absolutely nothing.... wasted boards and materials... so yeah.. Dont do that and you should be rich.

Carlo210
Nov 1, 2006, 08:07 PM
lolsynth

Reminds me of ffxi.

Oyako
Nov 1, 2006, 08:37 PM
Money is easy to get......

<------ has over 50k and isnt even level 15; and yes, I have B armor and Weapons.... ok I cant even use the armor I want, but I have to settle for a different B grade till my defense goes up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Carlo210
Nov 1, 2006, 08:42 PM
Oyako - are you online? Also, are you buying anything? Money isn't easy to get.

Oyako
Nov 1, 2006, 08:50 PM
Online right now? no... and yes I am buying things. I have 2 B grade armors (after buying 1 by mistake for a total of 3) and my SUV, B grade daggers (which I cant use yet since I'm a ranger till Class lvl 3) , and a B grade SMG. My C grade saber is grinded to be stronger then the palache or something like that..

Carlo210
Nov 1, 2006, 08:58 PM
If you aren't online, that's why you have so much cash. I have 200k in story mode.

Play online, then tell us how 'easy' it is to make money. You know those 600 meseta drops you get from enemies offline? Say goodbye to those.

Oyako
Nov 1, 2006, 09:00 PM
oh! I thought you meant online at the current moment. No. I dont play the story mode. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif online only here.

Ryoga4523
Nov 1, 2006, 09:35 PM
Um... no one has really answered the question about how to get the tele points set up. I have them up in Neudaiz and the guardian colony, but I cannot get them to work in Parum. I have done all the missions in Parum, and only 2 different missions in Neudaiz. I am starting to think that it may be your Job (hunter, ranger, or force) that determines where your telepoints are. I stay on Parum more than neudaiz, and I shop more at Parum, than on Neudaiz... and yet I can travel to a specific location on Neudaiz 0_o... I just do not get it.

GyroidFanatic
Nov 1, 2006, 09:54 PM
Just visit all the teleport points and you should be able to access them all. On Parum, go to the main shop and Guardians' place.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 2, 2006, 01:09 AM
If you want...

XP: Do Relics.
Class Points: Kill De Ragan.
Meseta: Relics. More enemies = more chances to drop cash.

If you want to laugh and have a good time with your party, go to Hakura Temple. Suicidal Walking Tanks + AoE Self Destruct + Being Thrown half-way across the map because of said Self Destruct = Good times. Many an LOL moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-01 22:09 ]</font>

Hellodius
Nov 2, 2006, 02:58 AM
Oyako you seem to say " i have a lot of money " yet you just happen to leave out just what trick you used to get it.... maybe you are just really sneaky stealing other money when it drops!....which is mean cause if you do that then nobody else gets money and frankly is a big part of why im in the predicament im in!

Ryogen
Nov 2, 2006, 03:52 AM
Playing at Parum and having a shop.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 2, 2006, 04:01 AM
Everybody does Parum... I hate Parum... I really do. Nuda ftw~

I'd say shop is probably my biggest money maker, just today I made 10k in just about an hour selling all my goods, and then finding out my shop is sold out after I got back from a few games o,o;.

Ryogen
Nov 2, 2006, 04:05 AM
Actually I think Newdiaz is the best. Many monsters spawn at the Temple place. ROBOTS, HUMANS WITH WEAPONS, MECHS, GUNDAMS, AHHHH!

Hellodius
Nov 2, 2006, 12:21 PM
i know this is a real noob question but how do you buy from other people's shops.. i'd really like to look into that?

Oyako
Nov 2, 2006, 12:39 PM
oh, sorry :0 It's silly and probably not the best method but I just run the really low level missions on the guardians colony. The first ones with levels 1-5. It's fast (one hit kill) and afterwards I make about 2k (if not more depending on my luck) a run. I can level my class easily as well without leveling my character too fast so that when he reaches a certain level, he has armor and weapons waiting.

Like I said though, it's probably NOT the best method and it can get REALLY BORING. I know once I hit level 3 Ranger and switch to Hunter I will be "farming" the first 2 missions on Parum with twin daggers.

You take a hit in leveling to gain more money, so I might actually just say screw it since I have all the things I can buy already (I just got my dual slashers and twin rippers, I think thats what they are called. I just made them off the boards)

-EDIT- you can find player shops by going to your room and selecting the control panel to the left of your PM. There is an option to "Find Player Shops" or something like that...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oyako on 2006-11-02 09:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oyako on 2006-11-02 09:41 ]</font>

Hellodius
Nov 2, 2006, 01:13 PM
awesome, thanx, that really is a big help!

Galahad_DFC
Nov 2, 2006, 01:30 PM
Once you get above lvl 30, relics isn't the best place to make money.... I pull in 10k+ an hour.... secrets though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif