PDA

View Full Version : What weapons are you currently using?

RussInDaHill
Nov 1, 2006, 05:24 PM
Just curious because B4 today (switching to 360 from pc) I spent the last couple days saving for a Durandal 34% fire

It cost me 22k..i hear I overpaid about 4k..but then i checked the shops and the best i saw was 20k...anyways i was super stoked when i bought it and wanted to see what everyone else was using? Did ya save up for an expensive wep or item and finally get it? Or are ya still saving?

Carnage781
Nov 1, 2006, 05:25 PM
Calaud W/ Gra Photon
Twin Suckers W/ Ban Photon

Zorafim
Nov 1, 2006, 05:38 PM
Question. Are the best weapons that are out right now basic B rank weapons? I'll take it that A ranks are still not out yet.

RussInDaHill
Nov 1, 2006, 05:39 PM
I haven't seen any A ranks yet....is the flouresent light (sp) b class?

Randomness
Nov 1, 2006, 05:52 PM
A ranks aren't out, and we couldn't use them if they were, since only expert types can use A+ weapons.

I'm using three rayharods +1, a compadri +4, and a batnara +1.

bunnysama
Nov 1, 2006, 05:58 PM
I got the knife disc pretty early and went about making a set of element knives and have been using them since, granted I'm still in my mid teens.

Sedatives
Nov 1, 2006, 05:58 PM
Dark Twin Rippers, Light Dual Slashers.

Tomeeboy
Nov 1, 2006, 06:02 PM
Picked up a Durandal last night for 12k.. want to get some Dual Durandals now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

jimmer411
Nov 1, 2006, 06:25 PM
My main is a Twinstinger (5) with 12% lightning, I often use my Twin Stinger (0) with 18% light as well. Then I havce Twin Busters and a Seva Brada/Autogun combo. Im working on saving up for the 4* armors, since I dont want to make a Zeetline due to horrid unit slots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Once I get my armor/unit combo done Im gonna work on 5* saber and dual daggers, maybe even single dagger.

hucast21
Nov 1, 2006, 06:37 PM
Fire Twin Rippers +8, Ice Dual Slashers +4.

Flunky
Nov 1, 2006, 06:49 PM
There is at least one A-rank weapon right now- the Twin Crea Sabers, from a board only (and requiring a whole slew of rare crud to make with a low success rate).

Of course, nobody can actually -equip- A-rank weapons right now, so there's no real reason to try and get yer hands on one until expert classes are available.

What weapons do I use? I've got two 4-star daggers (light and ice stano-zashis), two 5-star daggers (fire and dark ripa-zashis), four 3-star pistols (earth, ice, fire and lightning bullets on ortatores), and two 4-star knuckles (earth and lightning wirecles). They're all grinded to various degrees except the light dagger.

Having elementals for every situation helps more and more the higher level you get- my ungrinded 4-star light dagger will do a deal more damage to dark enemies than my 5-star 3-grinded fire dagger will (I'm currently mid-high 20s in level).

Remedy
Nov 1, 2006, 07:31 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/Flamora/PSU/hajirods.jpg

kouran
Nov 1, 2006, 07:38 PM
Dual Slasher (ICE)
Calibur (DARK)
And random others I pick up to build the Photon Art levels.

Kano-Okami
Nov 1, 2006, 07:39 PM
Harrisan Fan/rising slash(I think) + Greasegun/w Plasma bullet

Diablohead
Nov 1, 2006, 07:40 PM
Im using the pistol one step below B rank, grinded to +5 (stronger and cheaper then a B rank pistol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Need to buy a new blade or something, tbh at level 11 I don't need much more then a medium strengh saber and 400+ pistol PP

ProfessorZ
Nov 1, 2006, 07:52 PM
Lockgun/Stinger
Lockgun/Buster
Repeater/Stinger
Twin Lockgun
Lance

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 1, 2006, 08:22 PM
5star Halbert as soon as i hit 21 which is when i have enough ATP to wield it. cost me 16k

Rider
Nov 1, 2006, 09:23 PM
I'm using a Durandal +4 with 50% Dark element on it. Right now I'm just working photon arts since my single handed sword one is capped.

FenixStryk
Nov 1, 2006, 09:26 PM
Pretty much, I stick to the 2k TENORA versions of Handgun + Dagger. Very effective in Grove of Fanatics.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 2, 2006, 01:20 AM
420 ATP Calibur (No grinds. Afraid to blow it up.)
380 ATP Sword (name escapes me)
Halberd (the 8600m one. forgot name)
Twin Suckers
Dual Slashers
Palasch + B'daguki Oga

The Calibur had a 28% success rating and it worked on the first try so i'm happy. Dun wanna try to grind it because my my first Twin Suckers blew up on the VERY first grind. I also lost my Brass Knuckles earlier today. I loved those. ; ;

RussInDaHill
Nov 2, 2006, 01:48 AM
" There is at least one A-rank weapon right now- the Twin Crea Sabers, from a board only (and requiring a whole slew of rare crud to make with a low success rate)."

jUST SAW THE BOARD FOR SALE 74K

FlakariLeader
Nov 2, 2006, 01:52 AM
Dual Slashers (3)
10% Dark

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 01:56 AM
I saw a Durandal with Fire element %(Can't remember specifics) and 3-4 grinders added to it for 17.5K A steal compared to the rape prices out there.

I prefer my Derdira with 12% Lightning and some grinds on it.
Main weap right now. Have other lesser weaps in inventory.

Plan on grabbing a good strength Spear board and starting PA on that finally.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-11-02 00:25 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 2, 2006, 01:59 AM
Hajirod +1 (5* Rod)
Hajirod +1 (5* Rod)
Hajirod +1 (5* Rod)
Hajirod +1 (5* Rod)
Scepter +1 (4* GRM Wand) + Pistatore (1* Yohmei Handgun)
Compardi +2 (3* Bow)

DeathKrow
Nov 2, 2006, 02:49 AM
using dark dual slashers and a buakard+6. wasted 20k on those dam slashers!

Sev
Nov 2, 2006, 04:05 AM
Sucker/Autogun Combo (Earth, Lightning, Neutral)
Twin Suckers (Neutral)
Wire Gloves (Ice, Dark... (Have Light and Fire but I'd rather sell 'em))

I wanna move up to the 5star B weapons... I'm not sure yet though. I don't think I have enough of the mats, and I don't know what photons I want to grind into 'em... I also don't know whether I should go Youhmei or just stick with GRM like I have been. I should probably decide tomorrow, since I have a little be of luck.