PDA

View Full Version : Nanoblasts

Varon
Nov 1, 2006, 05:59 PM
they look coool require level 20 on a beast or robot and mI have 1 question the site here says you buy a special tattoo to get one wheres the shop? there is no tattoo shop!!! so where is it also I hear theres differences between the kinds of "tattoos" put up a proper explaination and youll be loved

Auronp
Nov 1, 2006, 06:12 PM
The makeover shop on the 3rd floor of the colony. The different kinds are Defense, Power(Red), Agility(Yellow), and Invinicbility.

Maxurion
Nov 1, 2006, 06:13 PM
Invicibilty is blue, i think defense is purple?

Varon
Nov 1, 2006, 06:15 PM
its not a tattoo at all its a blast badge I see

Tornasu
Nov 2, 2006, 09:51 AM
Ok so i bought the Blast Badge and now how do i use the beast form? I haven't had a chance to play around after i bought it... I'm at work and i'm just wondering if there is anything else besides buying the Badge i need to do. (I dont have to link it or anything do i?)
Thanks

Sodders
Nov 2, 2006, 10:00 AM
Press the Attack and Photon Art Keys together at the same time when your meter is full.

Yoruichi201
Nov 2, 2006, 10:09 AM
how much is the tattoo? 20,000 or 10,000? I have heard both

Tornasu
Nov 2, 2006, 10:10 AM
I spent 10k on the uber battle beast.

Yoruichi201
Nov 2, 2006, 10:14 AM
On 2006-11-02 07:10, Tornasu wrote:
I spent 10k on the uber battle beast.

okay. thanks

Scuri
Nov 2, 2006, 10:40 AM
I have power Nano, but I think I'm going to switch to one of the others. Power is pretty weak when it comes to soloing real bosses at your level or above. I'm guessing the best nano in the end will be Invincible or Speed.

AngelLight
Nov 2, 2006, 10:57 AM
I was kicking around this idea with someone else on another thread....but what about a Beast Force with the Invincible Tattoo?

All of the healing and nuking power of a force with the added ability of invincibility on demand.

That just screams "IWIN Button". ^_^ You'd have to charge it up on trash ahead of time...but still in a party situation that's a very nice safety blanket to have. I do know however that there's a nerf coming up for the Invinicibility form however....where I think "unusual" sources of damage will still get thru to the PC even with inviniciblity....which I'd have to guess might be either one of two things.....DoTs or Instant Death attacks. Anyone on the JP servers who uses the Purple form got confirmation on what the nerf did to this form?

Nayte
Nov 2, 2006, 11:38 AM
On 2006-11-02 07:57, AngelLight wrote:
I was kicking around this idea with someone else on another thread....but what about a Beast Force with the Invincible Tattoo?

All of the healing and nuking power of a force with the added ability of invincibility on demand.

I dont see how that will work since your action pallete gets replaced with a nanoblast one. Therefore you cant use any techs.

Alisha
Nov 2, 2006, 12:50 PM
i can confirm that nano blasting clears all positive and negative buffs and makes you immune to status effects for the duration. ive tested all the blast badges and Zeed Val(yellow,accuracy and eva) is clearly the best using this badge ive never seen a hit for 0. and monsters hit me for 0 without triggering an evasion animation.

Cyndane
Nov 2, 2006, 01:30 PM
Problem with any Nanoblast not the invulnerability one, is that you cannot use consumable items while in Nano form. Yes the yellow ATA+EVP one is nice on regular mobs, but vs DE Ragan or any other boss it becomes useless when hit by their special attacks. I think the only real viable option is invulnerability, despite that it only lasts 35 secs.

Sev
Nov 2, 2006, 01:34 PM
On 2006-11-02 10:30, Cyndane wrote:
Problem with any Nanoblast not the invulnerability one, is that you cannot use consumable items while in Nano form. Yes the yellow ATA+EVP one is nice on regular mobs, but vs DE Ragan or any other boss it becomes useless when hit by their special attacks. I think the only real viable option is invulnerability, despite that it only lasts 35 secs.

I have Speed actually, and on De Ragan this is basically what happened...

2 Power Beasts got caught in some flames and died.

Invunerable Beast was fine.

I evaded the whole attack just went around to the other side.

It died shortly after. Soloed Onma with the Speed type, but it was only level 15 anyway so once he brought his ass out of the sky he wasn't gonna live long anyway.

Neith
Nov 2, 2006, 01:45 PM
What's the Defense Nanoblast like? I was gonna go power, but Ive read a lot saying it isn't that great. Don't like the colour of the speed one. Invincibility doesn't interest me much, but I don't wanna pick the Defense one if it sucks.

Nayte
Nov 2, 2006, 03:19 PM
I think the defense is the same for all types except the defense type/invincible type but i didnt really pay any attention to that. I personally dont like the power nanoblast because i thought the ATA was pretty bad, so i use the ATA/EVP one.
I recommend either this one or the invincibility if you're a hunter since you'll have high ATP anyway.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 2, 2006, 04:21 PM
I heard defense was good, made things do practically no damage to you and lasts longer than invincible

Kei-Z
Nov 3, 2006, 08:58 AM
So what color is the defense one? I just got it but haven't had time to play it and use it yet. Also, my brother said he saw someone use a green nanoblast. Can anyone confirm that there is even a green nanoblast?

Shango
Nov 3, 2006, 09:38 AM
I am closing in on 20 and I have no idea which one to get. I originally wanted the power one too, but this thread is giving me second thoughts. As a question about the nanoblast attacks, are they all single-target strikes or do they hit in an aoe?

Yoruichi201
Nov 3, 2006, 10:12 AM
I am confused on what to get too. I want speed, but invincible one is nice too.