PDA

View Full Version : Any Forces out there want Battle Verge?

Maverick
Feb 24, 2001, 11:54 PM
Found 2 of these things tonight. They're useless to me (Hucast), so make me a decent offer (ie. something cool other than Varista, DB Saber, Dragonslayer, and S-Beat, cuz I've got a bank full of those things) and they are yours. I'll even throw in some lv10 technique disks just to free up space (Zombo? and Gizonde?).

gameaddict9
Feb 25, 2001, 12:00 AM
Hey, you say you got a bank full of S-Beat Blades. DUDE, I really want some s-beat blades. This is a list of everything I got, hell, pick more than one thing if you want. These are s-beat BLADES right? here's my list.

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Bloody Art
Parasite De=Rol no slots
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Elf/Arm +
Elf/Arm ++
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/Mind I think I have this.....
Ogre/????? can't remember what it said, I think it said power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS lvl 6
Brave Knuckles
Fake Agito
Del Sabre's Right Arm
Katana book 2

contact me at [email protected], my AIM SN is gameaddict9. Please contact me wether your interested or not, I can't always get on this site, so please e-mail me

Maverick
Feb 25, 2001, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I have a spare S-Beat Blade, but this thread is about the Battle Verge(s). I'll start a new thread for the S-Beat, okay? You've got a couple of things I'm looking for, anyway.

So... anyone want the Battle Verge? (BTW, those tech. disks are Zonde lv11 and Gizonde lv10, which I'm guessing are pretty common, so if you don't want them, I'm just gonna sell them for some Mag food... I mean items)

Omegaxboy
Feb 25, 2001, 03:38 AM
hey gameaddict9, when you reply my post, you didn't say you have book 2.....I will give you s-beat for that.....