PDA

View Full Version : Your Force TECHNIC setup and choices?

Carlo210
Nov 1, 2006, 08:26 PM
What's your FORCE's TECHNIC setup and what are your technic choices? Do you use element-oriented rods or do you mix it up?
To make it easy to read, I'm listing them like this:

My setup was something like this:
1.nosudiga on all rods http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
2.razonde/rafoie/rabarta/rafoie
3.zonde/foie/barta/resta
4.rabarta/razonde/rafoie/rabarta
I had another rod for healing and another with random spells on it (money is so plentiful in story mode).

I, for one, hate diga. Slow, low range, and hard to aim. I've wasted more pp than it's worth casting this in the past. I can't wait till nosudiga comes out - it was my fav technic in story mode. Homes in on a baddie, doing around the damage of radiga while flipping them in the air and having a chance to stun them (which is awesome). PP well spent.

Xeveous
Nov 1, 2006, 08:32 PM
staffs(2hand...)
i like first page-Gidiga,and anything useful,like Ra-barta/zonde/foie
second page- Resta,or Giresta,and a buff like Rentier or the Zodial or whatever it is...

hareofthedog
Nov 1, 2006, 10:26 PM
Where are you finding the support technics. I can't find any info anywhere on where they drop of sell?

PALRAPPYS
Nov 1, 2006, 10:31 PM
Here's my main...

X-Diga
Y-Resta
RBX-Foie
RBY-Rabarta

And Carlo, if I recall, didn't we plan on doing some runs in PSU or something?

Gavin_King
I have a lightning rod, a Fire Rod, and two healing wands.... I'll eventually get an ice and earth rod, but I'm focusing on lightning and fire atm.

Takes a bit to get used to switching back and forth, but once you get the timing down (switching while something is casting), it's not so bad, and then you get huge bonuses for keeping them elemental.

Also, I just find it easier to know which rod/wand is what, since they're color coded.

Dihnekis
I can only get 2 casts per wand, how can i have more techniques on there at once?

Remedy
Nov 1, 2006, 10:42 PM
Hajirod +1 with Foie/Resta/Rafoie/Reverser
Hajirod +1 with Barta/Resta/Rabarta/Reverser
Hajirod +1 with Zonde/Resta/Razonde/Reverser
Hajirod +1 with Diga/Resta/Radiga/Reverser
Scepter +1 with Resta/Reverser