PDA

View Full Version : PSU X-360 : Connection Issues

eXo
Nov 1, 2006, 09:10 PM
Im extremly frustrated and am just curious does anyone else recieve this message, or is it just me and a few unlucky others.

(1)The server has issued an interrupt request,you have been disconnected from the Phantasy Star Universe Server.

(2)Awaiting response from Phantasy Star Universe Server.* it just stays on this screen *

(3)Connection to Phantassy Star Universe failed *and eventually you recieve this message*

All that i know is that this issue is really starting to suck the fun out of P.S.U really fast because its an big incovenience for example you find a nice sword for your good buddy and you say hey let me get on my alt and get it for you.....
you are then forced to wait anywhere from 3 minutes - 1 hour just to get back on if this only happened every now and then i was say for $10 bucks a month fine.. but it happens almost everytime and everyday.

Jace_100
Nov 1, 2006, 09:23 PM
I have the same problem. I just go back to the dashboard and reload the game. Tends to work in the first 3 tries

Ryogen
Nov 1, 2006, 09:24 PM
It tends to work in the first 2-4 tries so it's not a problem for me

eXo
Nov 1, 2006, 10:07 PM
its still annoying i mean isnt that the kind of issue, that should have been addressed and corrected during the beta portion of development.or atleast had the general idea of what to expect and a correction on the way because the game has been out in JP for awhile now =p lol

James2006
Nov 1, 2006, 10:29 PM
I have that problem also and find it extremely annoying, I contacted Sega support about it but I haven't gotten a response back.

Jetfan88
Nov 1, 2006, 11:11 PM
OMG!!! that happens to me al the time, its happened like 10 times on De Ragan or the big machine boss fights. On two of the time i got disconnected during the boss fight he later dropped a Relic edge once and a different 9star. (party told me when i came back in)
It also takes a while to reconnect after it happens, the same disconnect issue will pop up at least twice.

stickee_stee
Nov 1, 2006, 11:19 PM
yep about everytime, they better fix it tomorrow

Numnuttz
Nov 1, 2006, 11:32 PM
yea sega knows about it guys. i had the same problem so i checked out the offical site. tehy say there working on it and to use teh new way to log in for now. that is to try and connect than disconnect which will bring you to the main menu. than connect again adn youll get in. ive done this all day and hasnt failed for me yet.

eXo
Nov 2, 2006, 12:43 AM
cool im glad sega is trying to work on this ... which brings me to my next question why ...

(A.)Why is it always the pso fans who get the nasty log issues like FSOD / BSOD and the oh so hated Double Save ...