PDA

View Full Version : Stamina and Endurance?!

jimmer411
Nov 1, 2006, 09:18 PM
Anyone have any clue what these 2 stats do? I cant find anything in the manual, guide or online.

FenixStryk
Nov 1, 2006, 09:20 PM
Stamina and Endurance, IIRC, are the same thing, but different names for the different versions. The higher the number, the less of a chance you'll get a status effect.

Flunky
Nov 1, 2006, 10:07 PM
I believe some think that STA/END contribute slightly to PP regen, but as far as I'm aware it's not confirmed or debunked yet.

Haceldama
Nov 14, 2006, 10:12 PM
hm i tested for the endurance pp regen effect, added one mega / stamina unit and removed it.
no difference at all
I'm rather interested, apart from the status resistance (which is great to have on neudaiz, i presume ...), is there any additional effect of END i should know of ?

or does it need to be more than these two points to make a difference in pp regen rate ?

Blu_Swade
Nov 15, 2006, 12:22 AM
I was wondering that myself, but because I don't know I've been using an Electro Heart rather than my Black Heart, 'cause it makes Ria look totally BA. XD

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 15, 2006, 12:36 AM
It effects your chance of resisting status effects, supposedly its really usefull in the japanese version, there's a mission where some monsters will cast a instant death spell and your endurance effects if it lands on you or not

StillOffline
Nov 15, 2006, 01:11 AM
plz, no more nar lilies x_x

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 01:30 AM
On 2006-11-14 21:36, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
It effects your chance of resisting status effects, supposedly its really usefull in the japanese version, there's a mission where some monsters will cast a instant death spell and your endurance effects if it lands on you or not

I had Megid cast on me 15 times in a row and I didn't die in story mode. I didn't have any extra STA or END. I think Megid is broken. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

etlitch
Nov 15, 2006, 03:37 AM
Megid is sort of, low chance but the storyline is abit different too. Those things on linear line S missions cast megid.

PP regen on weapons depends on the manufacturer and your character class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-11-15 00:38 ]</font>