PDA

View Full Version : Relic Edge's

Jetfan88
Nov 1, 2006, 09:52 PM
Alright well i just bought a Relic Edge for 12k i dont know if it was a good deal or not, but i was seeing other people selling them for like 100k so i took this and ran lol (wanna thank Fenris' shop for selling me it, he's prob happily 12k richer now).

But i wanted to ask what other ingredients do i need, for the board, and where does the board drop? I really appreciate the help. Anyone know if this makes a Sword or sabers i forgot which one? and if anyone knows what it looks like i would appreciate a pick or something. I think i heard it looks exactly like Svaltus' sword (but i have no idea what Svaltus looks like haha, i havent played the single player yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) Anyway thanks for the help and sorry for the rambling...

February
Nov 1, 2006, 09:55 PM
I got one last night in a Relic run with Rider. Im not sure what to do with it either >_<

Rizen
Nov 1, 2006, 10:02 PM
If you got Relics Edge, you got it from a Svaltus, the very last enemy in Relics. And it makes a 2h sword that looks like the one they use.

Rawke
Nov 1, 2006, 10:08 PM
um not sure if the translation is right but i think this is what is required
([B] Svaltus Sword) - [1 ??? photon] [1 Svaltus Edge] [10 Stelnium] [3 Kubara Wood] 10 star

i have no idea where the board drops though, i wish you luck on this

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rawke on 2006-11-01 19:09 ]</font>

February
Nov 1, 2006, 10:11 PM
On 2006-11-01 19:02, Rizen wrote:
If you got Relics Edge, you got it from a Svaltus, the very last enemy in Relics. And it makes a 2h sword that looks like the one they use.

Mine dropped before the relics ended actually. It was from one of those gigantic things if I remember right.

Rizen
Nov 1, 2006, 10:13 PM
Hmm I might be thinking of the other part of the blade then...I really do need to get some sleep...you all power leveling me to 30 worn me out XD Im just in bed with my laptop just posting away...anyway..im going to bed. NIGHT!

February
Nov 1, 2006, 10:15 PM
I'm not sure you're wrong though. I t seemed weird to me and Rider at the time also.

Ceresa
Nov 1, 2006, 10:30 PM
Svaltus drops Svaltus Edge, which is used to make Svaltus Sword.

Relic Edge is from the trash in Relic runs, and is used to make Double Claire, possibly more stuff later.

Billabonguy
Nov 1, 2006, 10:31 PM
Are there any pics of people weilding the Svaltus Edge? that thing is flippin huge. i wanna see a shorty wit it.

Jetfan88
Nov 1, 2006, 11:04 PM
Ahh so the edge doesnt make his sword?? And yeah Relic Edge will drop off of trash mobs, I thought i saw it drop in a De Ragan once. So do the other parts for the Claire need to be found in rank A missions, or could i get most of em from grinding missions solo, except the Board of course. And what is the exact bane of the board so i can look it up in the shops and such. Thanks again guys!

Ceresa
Nov 1, 2006, 11:17 PM
The Double Claire board only drops in S rank Linear Line, the other materials are from S rank missions as well.

max2dgam1ng
Nov 1, 2006, 11:44 PM
How do you do S rank missions?

Ceresa
Nov 1, 2006, 11:46 PM
Gotta wait for Sega to unlock them.

Pengfishh
Nov 2, 2006, 12:12 AM
I found both of my Relic Edges from regular enemies in the Relics, so it's not just ol' Svaltus.

Ecstasy
Nov 2, 2006, 12:16 AM
Why pay that much for a B rank board? You'r never going to be using that weapon again ain a couple weeks.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 2, 2006, 12:35 AM
it's not a board. it's synth material you need to make the item from a board.

Jetfan88
Nov 2, 2006, 02:31 AM
Im pretty sure its not B rank either. i mean i Know its not B rank. It would be an A in my opinion and even maybe an S (or whatever the highest is)

L33t_M4st3r
May 10, 2007, 07:33 PM
The svaltus sword is a s rank( heck, i do belive the board to make it is an s rank) But, Where do you find the kubara wood? You need 3 to make it, but its hard to find, and i really want it. By the way, i still have not got online, so could you tell me where to find it in extra mode? Lasr thing, you can find the board for the svaltus ssword by getting a s rank in the moatoob mission, Absolute Zero. Need to be at least level 60

Golto
May 10, 2007, 07:37 PM
10 relic edges are one of the materials required to make the 12* Rod, Psycho Wand, which drops from any monster in Sleeping Warriors S2. Relic edges can drop from any lvl monster in any relic mission. It drops in the first 2 blocks of Crimson Beast too since it is Relics.

Sekani
May 10, 2007, 07:58 PM
Nice first post. It's considered bad form to bump six-month-old topics.

l_Will_l
May 10, 2007, 08:00 PM
umm i got a relic edge the other day in b2 of crimson beast A. u dont need to get it from a svaltus. dont know if anyone said that alread

Soukosa
May 10, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-05-10 17:33, L33t_M4st3r wrote:
The svaltus sword is a s rank( heck, i do belive the board to make it is an s rank) But, Where do you find the kubara wood? You need 3 to make it, but its hard to find, and i really want it. By the way, i still have not got online, so could you tell me where to find it in extra mode? Lasr thing, you can find the board for the svaltus ssword by getting a s rank in the moatoob mission, Absolute Zero. Need to be at least level 60

Welcome to PSOW.

Try not bump old topics in the future. If you would like to know where to get Kubara Wood offline look into the Gameplay forum for PSU and at the top is a sticky about it.

McLaughlin
May 10, 2007, 08:24 PM
On 2007-05-10 17:33, L33t_M4st3r wrote:

Those are the Extra Mode ingredients. Online I'm sure the components required will be different or you'll need more of them. Probably both.

Also, necromancy is a taboo here.

Dhylec
May 10, 2007, 08:45 PM
Please do not bump old topics, make a new one if you like. Bumping disrupts the flows of things in a busy forum.