PDA

View Full Version : Wow people have level 100 PMs already...

Marks
Nov 1, 2006, 10:34 PM
How long would it take for your pm to reach level 70 striking if you fed it only trimates?

Remedy
Nov 1, 2006, 10:57 PM
Only Trimates?

12 S/3 T per feed, 198 feeds per day...

3 days and nearly 600 Trimates. It'll put you at a level 87 PM with 70 S and 17 T.

Kindaichi
Nov 1, 2006, 10:59 PM
wow 600 lol....im still just usiang monomates from random characters i make.

MasakaWray
Nov 1, 2006, 11:02 PM
I started off using whatever I could get my hands on, now I've moved up to feeding the bejesus out of it with Fruit Juices, 20,000 meseta makes 99 Fruit Juice which is 1188 points in Striking and 396 points in Tech... or just under 16 levels per feed.

Saner
Nov 2, 2006, 01:06 AM
I heard moon atomizers is the fastest and cheapest way to level them. maybe.

Elleranda
Nov 2, 2006, 01:19 AM
They can make level 100 to their hearts galore. I, however, am balancing it so that my PM has nothing but pure striking.

Shrevn
Nov 2, 2006, 09:04 AM
can anyone suggest what should i feed my mag then im a ranger or hope to be ar anger (somenthing cheap would be helpfull)

Cross
Nov 2, 2006, 09:10 AM
Level 100 in a PM is easy to get. Level 100 in one stat is a bit harder. Armour and Ranged are pretty easy too, but Striking and Technic are total bitches to raise.

Personally, so far I've got an Armour PM that'll hit 100 Armour on Saturday, and a Striking PM up to 24 just by feeding it throwaway junk that I find that works for that stat. I haven't started Ranged just yet, but it should be done sometime around next weekend. My poor Technic PM is only at like level 2 though, and it's gonna be a while before it gets up higher than that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kuya
Nov 2, 2006, 09:14 AM
If you're looking for cheap for a pure ranged PM, just buy traps at 100 meseta a piece.

Pandatron
Nov 2, 2006, 01:46 PM
I'm aiming for a tech PM myself though the only item that i can find that's of any use are Rods and Staves. Is their any other item that boost Tech without rasing stats on Strike and Range too much?

Aberu
Nov 2, 2006, 01:49 PM
Personally striking is pretty easy IMO. With little effort mine is like level 41 and I have only like 30 hours played time, and don't obsess over it at all. Just run linear line rank c for items. Easiest way to give him stuff to eat. On your lucky day, you will get 1-2 Moon Atomizer X's each run and they boost it A LOT.

Kaply
Nov 2, 2006, 03:01 PM
I finished my pure DEF a day or two ago. I'm at over 80+ with my strike PM right now, having a lot of fun with this one since it's on my main and she seems to handle herself really well.

Pure DEF was just feeding it parts till it was full. Got exactly 8 pts per 12 hour feeding period.

Pure strike was more bothersome as I had to balance out with weapons. So I saved up a bunch of weapons to feed it from drops I got and also stripped humans for the sword + saber. The other half of this was to use recovery items like mates and moons, but to this extent you want odd starred items for speed and the higher the stars the better. ie. Tears of moon (?) moon atomizers, etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaply on 2006-11-02 12:04 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 03:04 PM
Is Wands and Staves the only way to feed a PM and get the technique up faster, or is there something else? The thing is, in order to get the PM I want, I need to level up Striking and Tech together, however, my Striking is getting ahead of my Tech for reasons that most things I find cheap always raise Striking faster than Tech.

Kaply
Nov 2, 2006, 03:06 PM
500 meseta tech skills are the "cheapest" to buy and feed a tech PM. I plan on doing this later on when I have more funds available.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 03:11 PM
Awesome. Thanks. Don't know why I didn't think of actually feeding it the actual Tech skills you can learn. *slaps head*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-02 12:12 ]</font>

SonicTMP
Nov 2, 2006, 03:14 PM
making one of the hybrids can be a pain too. Pure stats can be acomplished with a bit of planning. Getting one of the hybirds (420 in my case) means you end up with a weird 69/31 number.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2006, 03:37 PM
A 420 is what I'm going for. It can also be accomplished by putting the majority of points into both Striking and Tech. I did it offline by keeping those two stats precisely in line with each other, with each evolution, and a tiny bit into defense, for good measure.

Kaply
Nov 2, 2006, 03:42 PM
420 can be accomplished with 10 strike and 90 defense. Because it's mostly defense, this is also one really really easy to level up pm. At least this is what should happen on paper. I've only followed this as far as the first evolution to make sure i get the blue bot.

SonicTMP
Nov 2, 2006, 03:51 PM
On 2006-11-02 12:42, Kaply wrote:
420 can be accomplished with 10 strike and 90 defense. Because it's mostly defense, this is also one really really easy to level up pm. At least this is what should happen on paper. I've only followed this as far as the first evolution to make sure i get the blue bot.

Right but if you want a bot that can still decently do weapons you end up weird. Mine will be 69 strike and 31 armor. not the best method but i didn't want an armorsmith.

Kaply
Nov 2, 2006, 04:11 PM
That's not decent XD

That'll just be throwing money away at higher levels.

ProfessorZ
Nov 2, 2006, 04:17 PM
It takes my 4k just to get my ranged up by 2 points http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SonicTMP
Nov 2, 2006, 04:18 PM
It's technically a 70/30. Could be worse. And condicering we don't have much info on just how much the level's effect synth rates not to mention there is zippo info on how/if the PM's combat level effects synthing. Can't really tell if my wallet will cry later on or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SonicTMP on 2006-11-02 13:23 ]</font>