PDA

View Full Version : FKL Deathmatch Tourney: **Round 2, Match 3, Fu-Manchu-Sa vs.

Sord
Nov 1, 2006, 10:51 PM
okay, first round stage is plane barebones open colliseum arena.

----------------------------------------------------
[Announcer] Ladies and Gentlemen, prepubescent kids and idiots, I welcome you to the start of the FKL Deathmatch Tournament! Expect some real carnage, gore, and literal backstabbing. The rules of engagement are fierce but few.

1. Kill your opponent
2. Show no mercy

Now then, enough of my chatter, on with the fight!

[crowd cheers loudly as the announcer whispers "We are not responsible for any injury or deaths of the audience."]

Match 1

[Announcer] In the blue corner, we have the wannabe white Neo, Sgt Shligger!
In the left corner, the seemingly homeless street thug, Dizzy!
Let's get ready to FIGHT!

Sgt steps out of the large doorway, yamato's in hand. Across the ring about ten feet away stands Dizzy, his face hidden by his hood and his arms up, ready to box. The alarm sounds and Sgt freaks, throwing his Yamato's at Dizzy's head. They miss by a long shot, and Dizzy begins to run at Sgt. Pulling out a couple of Uzi’s Sgt throws them. One manages to get near Dizzy but is batted away by his hand. The other one clatter to the floor and lets loose a spray of bullets, a few clipping Dizzy in the side.

Ignoring the burning pain in his side, Dizzy completes the distance, pulling out a small knife and lunging at Shligger. Flailing his arms, Sgt tries to run but trips to the floor, Dizzy's lunge moving over his head. Quickly taking the advantage Sgt kicks his leg out to trip Dizzy. It connects and Dizzy is on the ground. Quickly jumping to his feet, Sgt pulls out pistol and throws it at Dizzy. The gun hits Dizzy's head, making a long bloody gash on his forehead. Dizzy scrambles to pick up the gun as Shligger tries to find another weapon in his trench coat. Grabbing the gun Dizzy fires three times at Shligger.

Stunned, Sgt looks down to see three holes in his chest, blood oozing out of them. Then the pain hits and he screams. He hears another shot and he feels his knee give way and another stab of pain rushes through him. Down on one knee, he looks up to see Dizzy holding the gun to his forehead.

The last thing Sgt thinks before his brains are splattered on the ground is, "Shit, I've crapped my pants."

Match 2

[Announcer] In the blue corner, the speed demon cliche, Ecka!
In the red, looking like a ninja rocker, Leviatha
FIGHT

Not hesitating Ecka immediately charges Leviatha, his one handed scythes in each hand. He swings down with one and across with the other as he reaches Leviatha. Spinning to her left Leviatha manages to evade the vertical swing but is lightly cut on the arm by the horizontal one. Following through her spin she reaches out and lands a light blow on the back of Ecka's head with her claws.

Swearing, Ecka turns around and charges again, feinting to the right just before reaching Ecka, he drops his scythes as his hidden daggers slide into his hands and he throws them at Leviatha as he passes. Once again spinning to the side, Leviatha takes a blade in her ribs and hears a thump as a knife settles into the guitar strapped on her back. The small twang of a cut chord sets off a fire in her, no one ever messes with her guitar.

Reaching in her pockets she grabs a few sharpened guitar picks for each hand. She faces Ecka and waits for him to charge. Ecka does so, pulling the daggers from his waist. Instead of dodging this time Leviatha charges foward and drops into a tumble, crashing into the surprised Ecka. During the impact Leviatha stabs the guitar picks into the top of Ecka's legs. A moment later they explode as she rolls away. Standing up, she sees Ecka lying on the ground, legless and moaning.

The crowd is screaming to finish him, and she has every intent to. Pulling the broken guitar string off of the Gibson, she walks over to Ecka and kicks him on his stomach. She loops the guitar string around his neck and pushes his head down with her foot. She yanks furiously at the chord and Ecka gags, with one final strong yank she pulls the chord clear through his neck.

Picking up the head, she lobs it in the air than hits it with her guitar as it comes back down. The head sail into the crowd, blood flinging everywhere. The following week a head was sold on EBay.

Match 3

[Announcer] in the blue corner, the walking tank, Bot-Bot!
In the red, the magic cat girl, Eclair!

Eclair steps onto the field, slightly put off by the vibrations in the ground as Bot-Bot does the same. The hulking monolith of metal takes a defensive stance, his arms out in front of him to box away any blows. In a flash Eclair loses all worry and charges, a pair of electrical blades forming in her hand. She jumps to attack Bot-Bot's head, but is sent flying from a punch.

Flying back several yards, she lands on her feet. After all, cats always land on their feet. Smelling something burning she looks down and notices part of her shirt has been singed off and her skin looks like it was lightly burned were she had been punched. Apparently there was more to those fists than just steel.

Bot-Bot was back in his defensive stance again, Eclair charging for him with another set of lightning daggers in her hand, a few more floating around her. Bot-Bot watches the movements carefully, his system tracking every muscle movement. Eclair lunges low and Bot-Bot kicks her away.

Dazed, Eclair looks at her enemy. It's painfully obvious she can't beat him by throwing herself at the enemy, as much as her cat instincts want her to. Her only advantage is her speed and magic, that is the key to beating this guy. Summoning more daggers of lightning, she charges Bot-Bot again. She moves low, and this time quickly turns as soon as Bot-Bot's foot begins to move. She runs around him, and Bot-Bot can't do a thing because his foot is already off the ground and moving with momentum.

Eclair jumps on Bot-Bot's back, her claws digging in the steel. She quickly scrambles to the top and straddles Bot-Bot's head with her legs. Summoning all her magic she slams her lightning daggers into the head and summons several more in the air that follow.

Bot-bot's vision blinks out, his system is being fried. He reaches up to grab Eclair off his head but it is too late. His motor function processor is melted and his arm drops. Bot-bot falls to his knees, and then to his stomach, making two loud thuds that shake the stadium. Eclair is still stabbing away as Bot-bot falls.

Her battle frenzy ebbing away, Eclair realizes her enemy is down and out; his head seared black and even melted in a few areas. The thing is shut down; there was no more point in trying to damage it. Walking off of the field she licks her finger and rubs her burn wounds to cool them off.

Match 4

[Announcer] In the blu... you know what, this is getting redundant.
Shattered Weasel, Teddy Roosevelt, FIGHT!

Shattered Weasel steps out into the light, and it dims in his shadowy presence. Across the room a pudgy man with a beard and glasses steps out, an old hunting rifle in hand. "Well then, on with the hunt!" he declares, and takes aim at Weasel. Weasel reaches into a shadowy hole in the air and pulls out a far superior rifle, and aligns it with Roosevelt’s. They fire almost simultaneously, and the bullets collide in mid-air. Fusing together at such speed the bullets collide then sail off into the crowd with the superior force of Weasel's bullet behind it. Somewhere in the audience someone shouts "Yes! The life insurance is mine!"

Startled but not put off at such an excellent display of marksmanship the fat man blows a whistle and attack dogs break out of the arena entrance behind him and begin to charge Weasel. Reaching into the dark vortex Weasel pulls out two pistols and holds them at ready. He lets his mind become lead by his senses. He can feel the dogs steps as they run at him, his eyes take in their every movement. They leap at him with jaws wide open and both quickly find gun barrels in their mouths and a bullet through the brain. The dogs drop to the ground dead and Roosevelt stands in awe.

"You sir, are an excellent marksman. Would you like to join me on a hunt?"

"...No" with that Weasel fires a shot that slams straight through Roosevelt’s neck. He stops, and then begins to gurgle up blood. He's not yet dead, but his spine has been cut, paralyzing his body. Weasel knows this; he can feel the man's heartbeat through the ground. Walking up to the man, Weasel pulls a long sharp knife out of his vortex.

He rolls Roosevelt onto his stomach, and slices down the back. Roosevelt can only scream in his mind as his skin is cut off. Within a few minutes a cotton filled Roosevelt skin stands in the middle of the arena. The world's one and only real stuffed Teddy.

Match 5

On the left, Feelmirath
On the right, Zuku
Fight!

Zuku merely stands there with a glass of win in one hand and the other in his pocket. His opponent appears to be a punk, long hair, black leather jacket and a bazooka over his shoulder. The brute aims and fires at him. Stepping to the side Zuku lets the charge fly past and into the crowd, killing a great many spectators. Looking down at his suit he makes the best grimace a mouth-less person can, the exhaust had dirtied his suit.

Annoyed at the miss, Feelmirath charges Zuku. He stops in front of him and tries to kick the man in the nuts, but finds that Zuku has taken a step back to dodge. Grabbing the raised leg with his previously pocketed hand Zuku comments, "Trying to kick a man in the nuts, how crude," then pulls the leg back, forcing Feelmirath to fall on his back. Taking a few steps back Zuku waits for Feelmirath's next blow.

Getting up on his feet Feelmirath is rather pissed. He throws a punch at Zuku but Zuku just leans to the side. Thinking he has Zuku he swipes his arm to the side to try and knock him off balance, but Zuku leans back and the swing goes over him. He quickly straightens up, using the momentum to slam the now empty glass cup of win into Feelmirath's face, shattering it on impact.

Feelmirath screams and takes a step back. His face feels like it is on fire and there's a piece of glass in his left eye. His vision is red with blood. Opening his one good eye he sees Zuku already has another glass out and is taking a sip. Enraged he begins to swing and kick violently at Zuku, but to no avail. Zuku continues to dodge with subtle movements, and slams another glass into Zuku's face.

"That's it, I don't care about the rules anymore you damn aristocrat! Die!" Screaming, Feelmirath pulls out a nuclear grenade and pulls back his arm to throw it... and then a hole opens up beneath him and he falls in. Screaming, roars, hisses, and ripping flesh can be heard in the dark pit. A few bones fly out of the chasm, gore still clinging to them. Zuku merely shrugs and looks into the hole, "Such a pity, I had to use two whine glasses on him when he wasn't even worth one. Oh well, the rule breaker got what he deserved." He walks out of the stadium, sipping his win all the way out.

Match 6

[Announcer] It appears I have to give proper intros to these guys or I'm fired. So without further ado, please welcome, the gun-toting spiky haired freak, Mortimor Kirk II.
On the other side is the master of cacti and colonies, Shadowpawn!
FIGHT!

Shadowpawn walks out of his gate and waves to the crowd, chugging down a bottle of GOD like a drunkard. Kirk already has his first weapon out, a semi-automatic rifle. He lets a hail of bullets fly, and Kirk begins to run. Pulling out a large remote with a big red button he presses it and somewhere up in space a colony drops out of orbit and falls toward Earth. He chucks the remote behind him and keeps on running. He throws his now empty bottle of GOD, but Kirk quickly aims and shoots it in mid air.

Taking advantage of the pause of fire at himself Shadowpawn manages to run a little closer to Kirk But is set off running again until the guns ammo is depleted. If he can just last a few more minutes the colony would hit. Kirk reaches into his bag of guns and pulls out dual Uzi’s and begins to shoot at both sides of Shadowpawn. Having no where else to run Shadowpawn dashes at Kirk. If he can just steal one of his guns he can gain an advantage. He closes the distance, and Kirk smiles.

Opening his mouth Kirk reveals a miniature gun clamped in his teeth, his tongue on the trigger. With bullets firing to both sides Shadowpawn can't move to the left or right. He's within easy range, and there's no where to go but back, and that's exactly where the bullet takes the gore as it plows through that cactus-man's brain.

Looking up, Kirk sees that the colony falling like a comet. There is no where to run, but it doesn't matter. The now dead idiot didn't put a homing device in the thing. The crowd watches in awe as a huge mushroom cloud rises in the distance and some small country is obliterated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2006-11-16 13:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2006-11-17 21:18 ]</font>

Bot-Bot
Nov 1, 2006, 10:56 PM
Well, that went well...

Stupid cliche small fast people.

Jehosaphaty
Nov 1, 2006, 11:17 PM
bullshit i say. oh well. fight rather reminded me of the short novel most dangerous game. obvioiusly i will be further betting on weeazy.

edit: where was the potato gun?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2006-11-01 20:22 ]</font>

Moo2u
Nov 1, 2006, 11:43 PM
No one expects the miniature gun clamped in teeth!

And may I say Shattered Weasel vs. Teddy Roosevelt was as good of a fight as to be expected.

Shadowpawn
Nov 1, 2006, 11:52 PM
Meh, *drinks a bottle of GOD*.

o.O

*drops a colony*

-Z
Nov 2, 2006, 12:10 AM
While I'd originally meant to write 'wine,' the typo 'win' works just as well X)

*Enjoys a glass with Shadowpawn*

Shattered_weasel
Nov 2, 2006, 12:18 AM
I took down Teddy?

Amazing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 01:35 AM
Oh man.

Most of 'em are not who I was expecting to move into the second round.

Can't wait for the "coming soon" and the new brackets!

MaximusLight
Nov 2, 2006, 06:32 AM
Man that's funny!

Sord
Nov 2, 2006, 03:12 PM
On 2006-11-01 21:10, -Z wrote:
While I'd originally meant to write 'wine,' the typo 'win' works just as well X)

*Enjoys a glass with Shadowpawn*

i figured as much and considered asking you if it was a typo, but i decided I liked it better as win. It was more suitable.

DizzyDi
Nov 2, 2006, 05:26 PM
I lol'd at Shligger. What a bad way to go. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 2, 2006, 07:06 PM
Oh c'mon. . . I literally laughed out loud when I read "he throws the gun at dizzy's head."

I failed. . . curses, I was HEADS on the coin flip, right?

MaximusLight
Nov 2, 2006, 07:36 PM
*Steals Shadowpawn's GOD bottle teleporter*
*teleports some GOD*
*takes a swig of GOD*
Ah! that's some good GOD.

BubbaBSDS
Nov 2, 2006, 07:47 PM
rotflol, very funny sord, hope my match is just as funny. only thing i suggest is you check what you write, i noticed that you put some names in the wrong spots

Sord
Nov 2, 2006, 10:09 PM
to Sgt: yes, you were heads and it landed on tails. People on top were head and people on bottom were tails, it will always remain this way. For the record, I used the nickel, so curse Thomas Jefferson for failing you

to Bubba: I'm not surprised about the name thing, it tends to happen to me when i write for long periods of time (I wrote all of that in about a straight hour or hour and a half.) I caught myself a few times on Shadowpawn's battle, and now that you mentioned it I see I still missed one. I'm going to copy the remaining people on my flashdrive and type up the last two rounds, so I'll reread through them all and fix those errors.

it might take me anywhere from 10-30mins, so anyone who reads this feel free to stick around a little bit, updates shall be up soon.

MaximusLight
Nov 2, 2006, 10:11 PM
WOOOOO! I diez or winz WIIII!

sprky585
Nov 2, 2006, 10:49 PM
hey. hey, stop that

Kuea
Nov 2, 2006, 11:46 PM
yay! me and Zuku both won http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

*hugs sord*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 2, 2006, 11:48 PM
You made Bot-Bot sad.

Sord
Nov 2, 2006, 11:58 PM
Match 7
[Announcer] Alright folks, in the purple corner, the severed man of wheels, Fu-Manchu-Sa!
In the Indigo, the fat of the fighters, Kyo!
FIGHT!

Rolling out on a wheelchair, Fu-Manchu-Sa quickly begins to determine his enemy. While Manchu has lost his leg and is held down to his chair by a metal brace around his waist, it is still hand powered, leaving him vulnerable. He has a shotgun mounted to a swivel on an armrest to help his accuracy. He hoped that fat man on the other side of the ring was slow.

Observing the crippled man, Kyo smiled. He had the advantage here, this would be easy. He began to run as fast as he could towards the man, his fat jiggling with every step. He ran straight into Manchu's line of fire, watching the man's finger waiting to pull the trigger. Kyo saw the flicker of movement in Manchu's firing arm and activated his Jutsu. "Art of the Chubby, Fat Reflection Just!"

Manchu fired, a thousand tiny pellets flying out of his shotgun. Quickly realizing the effect of the Justsu from its name, he flung up a wall of ice just as the bullets flew into Kyo's fat and bounced back out at equal speed. Kyo raised his staff, mumbling an enchantment; the weapon glowed as it was brought down on the ice wall, shattering it.

Manchu quickly backed away from the ice shards, but was still being pursued. He grit his teeth, there had to be a way to catch this guy off guard. He thought of a plan, but it was gamble, he didn't have much choice. He quickly stopped backing away and began rolling towards Kyo whilst reloading his gun. Kyo pulled his staff back, and then lunged forward with it. "Art of the Blob, Great Mass Momentum!"

Manchu quickly ducked and the pole's strike went over his head and hit the back of his chair. His chair began to fly shoot backwards with great force, but that's what he want. He summoned ice behind him and below his wheels and continued it to form it in a tight loop up an over Kyo's head. Riding the force of the blow he shot his gun down at Kyo from the top of the loop. Kyo couldn't react in time, a hundred little bullets flew into his skull, striking through his brain and sending. If his head hadn't been held together by so much fat he probably would have lost it.

Either way he was dead, fallen to the ground with a thump. Manchu wheeled back over and shot the man until his head finally did fall apart. He remembered on the news some beurocratic idiot shot his friend in the face but it didn't kill him. He would make sure this fat man was dead.

By the time Manchu rolled away there wasn't much of a head left, just bits of gore and brains scattered about.

Match 8

[Announcer] come on boss, don't you think these lines are getting redundant. I mean-

Suddenly a gun shot was heard over the loudspeaker. Some shifting could be heard, and finally a business like voice began talking.

[Boss man] I am sorry to say that our announcer has taken leave of us. Now then, onto the final match of this round.
In the blue corner, the jack of the blade, MaximusLight
In the red, the speedy beast, Scrub
COMMENCE KILLING!

Scrub quickly dashed out of his exit, moving straight towards Maximus. His Anima sword at the ready, Maximus took a stance and swung down as Scrub reached him, forcing Scrub to veer off to his right. Maximus began to chant some unknown language as Scrub quickly jumped at him. Barely moving out of the way Maximus tried to follow up his dodge with a swing, still chanting, but Scrub was already out of the way.

Scrub charged again, this time coming in low. Maximus began to draw his sword back but never swung. Finishing the final word of his chant a great flash of light shone out from him, blinding Scrub temporarily and making him retreat slightly. Maximus took the advantage and charged, his enemy was blinded and he thought he had the upper hand. Unfortunately for him, Scrub was a beast, his acute sense of hearing giving him a general idea where Maximus was. When Maximus reached him Scrub quickly dropped and rolled under Maximus horizontal slash. Following through with his foot he managed to nail it into Maximus crotch.

Gasping, Maximus recoiled, and that was his fatal move. Scrub leaped on him, knocking him to the ground. Still blinded Scrub pounded as hard and fast as he can. He could hear a yell from Maximus as a rib cracked, and then a few more. He kept on pounding and pounding in the same spot, his hands a blur. When his vision returned he finally quit punching. Maximus was definitely dead, a hole literally pounded through him, now filling up with blood since Scrub had stopped. Scrub sat up and began to walk away; looking down at his shirt and arms to see that it was completely soaked red.

-------------------------------
meh, sorry it took longer than I said, there was some unexpected interferences >_<

also, in liue (sp?) of the circumstances, I have decided to reject what I said earlier about Bot-bot's brackets. I'm pitting Zuku against Eclair, since I want that fight to happen and I'm pretty sure they do. There is a slim chance they might make it to the finals to fight on another. The rest of you winners get to pick your challenger, its first come first serve. So long as the other person hasn't already been chalenged or made one, if he doesn't want to fight you, to bad, they are going to.

of course, if either Zuku or Eclair want to call that match off then I will resume the bracket set-up.

and Eclair, I wouldn't hug me yet, you just might die

Kuea
Nov 3, 2006, 01:08 AM
so? o.o

hugs a hug~

besides, a figth betweem Eclai rthe catgirl, and Zuku, head of the anti-whatever he has, it's gonna be interesting! XD

Tystys
Nov 3, 2006, 01:27 AM
On 2006-11-02 20:48, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
You made Bot-Bot sad.

The hell you talking bout, Willis?

He fucking killed him!

MaximusLight
Nov 3, 2006, 02:01 AM
I got PWND!!1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://I.justgotowned.com/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2006-11-03 09:32 ]</font>

Bot-Bot
Nov 3, 2006, 03:50 PM
On 2006-11-02 22:27, Tystys wrote:

On 2006-11-02 20:48, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
You made Bot-Bot sad.

The hell you talking bout, Willis?

He fucking killed him!

Then I got rebuilt and Im sad.

Sord
Nov 3, 2006, 03:54 PM
*gives Bot-bot a floppy labeled HAPPY.EXE*

robot anti-depresent ftw

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 3, 2006, 04:39 PM
Haha. . . NO offense Sord but you make the winners of your matches to obvious from the start. The person who is at a disadvantage near the beggining wins the match >_>;;

Mix it up ;D

DizzyDi
Nov 3, 2006, 04:45 PM
True dat.

Sord
Nov 3, 2006, 05:01 PM
actually, Zuku pretty much won from the start

also, Sgt, your character's obvious display of stupidity pretty much tipped it off that he was dead meat

Kirk's and shadowpawn was also very straightforward. back when i first made the rules i said that things like colonies would take a while to drop. Shadowpawn was drastically outmatched, you can shoot a man within a few minutes easily, and shadowpawn never even landed a single hit

roosevelt was also clearly outmatched by weasel, he shot a bullet out of the friggen air, if he can time that then a couple of dogs would just be childs play

the rest, yeah, they were disadvantage, but it's the flip of the coin that determines the win. either way that is a 4:4 ratio, dead even.

now, i'm not saying it's not easy to predict the outcome, most of the time it is, but it's not because of a lack of varying the battles.

Sord
Nov 3, 2006, 05:15 PM
oh, and one more thing.

Scrub, what color is your nanoblast mode?

Bot-Bot
Nov 3, 2006, 06:54 PM
I would like to find out who wants to face who, I changed the bracket (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=187306)(just go to chapionship bracket) to show what Sord wanted, all I need is the other peoples challenges...

Mortimor Kirk II
Ecka
Leviatha
Dizzy
Fu-Manchu-Sa
Shatteredweasel
Scrub

Like Sord said, first come first serve.

funny how I kinda took over this role myself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2006, 08:49 PM
"That's how I roll."

Good showing BubbaBSDS.

I think I'll choose Weasel; that guy's fight was very lopsided and thus it would be the most difficult and interesting to see play out with all my character's disadvantages!

Sord
Nov 3, 2006, 09:48 PM
Scrub has told me on IRC that he will challenge Dizzy

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 4, 2006, 07:25 PM
Now everyone else needs to pick someone to kick their ass already.

DizzyDi
Nov 4, 2006, 09:09 PM
On 2006-11-03 18:48, Sord wrote:
Scrub has told me on IRC that he will challenge Dizzy

I'm ready for ya baby! :0!

Scrub
Nov 4, 2006, 09:34 PM
Gonna need to open a lot wider than THAT before you're ready, Dizzy.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 5, 2006, 05:48 PM
If people didn't read that they won and need to decide who they want to fight next by a certain date, just match 'em up yourself and make them die like the lazies they are.

The other ones didn't really let people choose who they fought next, yeah?

These old bones can't sit around forever. This isn't some parallel universe where I'm getting any younger.

MaximusLight
Nov 5, 2006, 06:32 PM
Less talking more killing!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 5, 2006, 06:37 PM
On 2006-11-05 15:32, MaximusLight wrote:

You already died!

MaximusLight
Nov 5, 2006, 06:41 PM
On 2006-11-05 15:37, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2006-11-05 15:32, MaximusLight wrote:

You already died!

But not everyone dead yet!

Besides what did you think I had white magic for decoration! I revieved! Not that it matters because I lost still...

MORE KILLING MUOHAHAHAOHAOHAHAOHAHEHE!?!

Sord
Nov 5, 2006, 10:40 PM
meh, very well, I've been kept from the computer all day today, so I'll write and put up some matches tommorow. I'm not even going to bother going through today's FKL stuff. If you don't like who you fight, it's your own fault for not reading the title of the thread and responding.

MaximusLight
Nov 5, 2006, 11:19 PM
here here

Moo2u
Nov 5, 2006, 11:33 PM
I'll take on anyone, anytime, anywhere! Booya!

Shadowpawn
Nov 5, 2006, 11:37 PM
On 2006-11-04 18:34, Scrub wrote:
Gonna need to open a lot wider than THAT before you're ready, Dizzy.

*gets camcorder*

Oh boy, this is going to be just as good as the Sef n' Tact series! The prevs are goin to love this!

astuarlen
Nov 5, 2006, 11:41 PM
On 2006-11-05 20:37, Shadowpawn wrote:

Oh boy, this is going to be just as good as the Sef n' Tact series! The prevs are goin to love this!

That cheating bastard! I'll have his head, Salome-vs-John-the-Baptist style.

BubbaBSDS
Nov 6, 2006, 10:40 AM
=( i got shot in the face. But i find the Art of the Blob hilarious. I mean i didnt really expect that fat, but it was funny http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

[small] although it could have been longer, giving me only 2 moves to do >.>

BubbaBSDS
Nov 6, 2006, 10:41 AM
apparently i need to get used to the keybinds on PSOW lol

Rion772
Nov 6, 2006, 06:03 PM
Oh NO way in hell did I lose. I don't "charge" anyway. I'm a(n) rogue/assassin, not a warrior, we don't charge and leave ourselves open like that. Seriously, yo.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 6, 2006, 06:05 PM
You wrote that you couldn't be killed.

No go man. Everyone has to be able to be killed.

Writing that down doesn't guarantee you win the whole thing.

Rion772
Nov 6, 2006, 06:09 PM
I don't really care that I lost as much as the tactics were basically the complete opposite of what I said my character uses. I'm just happy my character didn't get hit in the gooner.

Sord
Nov 7, 2006, 10:05 PM
to Rion772, you can complain all you want, it is very much your own fault as much as mine that the character faught the way he did. This is your character description quoted straight from the post:

On 2006-10-28 19:08, Rion772 wrote:

On 2006-10-28 17:25, Sord wrote:

Name : Ecka

Character Appearance All white cloth armor, leather gloves, bracers and boots.

Fighting Habits Attacks are extremely fast and lethal.

Skills/Abilities 50% of attacks can't be countered or dodged. Has the power to cheat death, any blows that could kill him are inneffective on him.

Weapon Description Several hidden knives, 2 in each sleeve, 2 main daggers on his waist and two 1-handed scythes on his back.

Additional Info The man that comes faster than a heartbeat, ends lives in a whirlwind of steel then evaporates into the shadows.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rion772 on 2006-10-29 10:16 ]</font>

Had you put in assasin/rogue that would definitly have changed the character's style to a more sneaky character. You didn't specify anything actaully sneaky except hidden blades, which is something even common people on the streets have. Granted, whatever you put wouldn't effect the coin flip, just the way you fought and died. I'm just saying don't expect a character to be something you didn't say he was.

As to everyone else, I'm sorry I haven't gotten anything up yet, I've fallen ill and my homework has piled up from over the surgery and missing a few days due to being sick. I put in over 5 hours of homework alone today, and I still have more to do. Two major biology 2 tests, bookwork for american history, a worksheet for my IT Network class, and I need to do more research for a major English research paper. I'll try my best to get something up tommorow or the next day. I'll make it a personal goal to get something up by Friday no matter what the circumstances. But god damn do I feel nauseated.

Sord
Nov 8, 2006, 07:43 PM
[New announcer] How are you folks? Ready for another blood thirsty death match? Well we have several coming your way. This time instead of a barren arena, we have moved large trees and boulders into the arena and even dug the landscape up. Our fighters have all been bathed in our own blend of Jesus Juice (2% natural ingredients!) With their full fighting prowess restored, how will our contestants use this new field to their advantage? Only one way to find out!

Now it’s time to meet our round two first match contenders.

The man whose fury is quick, the beastly brawler, Scrub!
The street fighter, the urban wandering warrior, Dizzy!
LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!

Dizzy took in his surroundings as the platform he was on raised up into the arena. The ground was still dirt brown, but several large trees and bushes have been implanted. It was like looking through a thick forest. Clutching his Bo staff in hand he began to walk slowly, trying not to make a sound. At the same time he kept his ears pricked for any noise.

Still walking, he guessed he was somewhere in the middle of the arena. He heard a twig snap, and quickly whipped around to face the noise. He began a rhythmic chant under his breath, sounding somewhat like a rap in some foreign language. Another twig burst from behind and he quickly turned toward the noise.

Then he heard a bush rustle to his side and quickly turned to see Scrub only a few inches away. Dizzy took the blow, rolling with it and using the momentum to fling the beast off of himself.

“Heh, stupid little punk. You think you and that stick are going to hurt me?” Giving off a weird throaty laugh Scrub quickly moved in on Dizzy. Still rapping, Dizzy swung his staff and felt the impact as it hit Scrub. The blow hadn’t knocked the little beast away; Scrub was clinging on to it.

“What’s the matter street rat, your swing is a bit weak.” Scrub quickly kicked out with both legs, knocking Dizzy in the shoulder. Taking the blow Dizzy dropped the staff and made a hook for Scrub’s head as he fell the short distance to the ground. The hit landed square on the beasts jaw. Scrub stepped back, and then Dizzy finished his rap and Scrub felt another blow to his chin. The force knocked him back, and his chin felt like it had burst open, judging from the taste of blood in his mouth it probably had.

Dizzy quickly swiped up his staff and stabbed at Scrub before he could recover. The blow hit the beast in the eye, and Scrub reeled back in pain. “You just signed your death wish, you stupid little brat.” Enraged, an aura of blue light surrounded Scrub. His face quickly took on proportions like that of a large cat, blue fur growing in to from a mane around his face. His hands and feet began to grow bigger, their nails growing out like claws. He let out a short howl and charged Dizzy. Dizzy tried to swing with his staff but it was knocked away like a twig and he was forced to the ground.

Scrub brought down his claw to swipe at Dizzy’s head, cutting deeply into his face. Dizzy shouted as the blood flew out of his flesh wound. “That’s right you stupid little cub, scream for your daddy. Scream!” Scrub began to make another swipe but Dizzy quickly said a two line rap. There was a sudden explosion of light as Scrub was flown back off of Dizzy and into a tree’s trunk.

Scrub recovered quickly and pounced, but Dizzy had already rolled to the side. Grabbing a small jagged stone on the ground Dizzy began to mutter another rap. He quickly stood up and moved to the side just in time to avoid another blow. Scrub followed his swipe up with another strike, knocking Dizzy to the ground again. Jumping to pounce on Dizzy, Scrub aimed his teeth straight for Dizzy’s neck. With his last reserve of energy Dizzy threw the stone at Scrub’s mouth and finished his little rap.

The stone exploded, but it had missed its target and exploded behind Scrub. Coming down on Dizzy, the beast’s jaws ripped into his neck. Scrub quickly thrashed his head, severing Dizzy’s spinal chord and ending his life. Scrub began to tear the head off, blood oozing out into a pool, his beastial instincts still active.

Slowly Scrub began to revert back to normal, his sense of anger and alarm dropping. Once back in his original form he quickly headed off to find the exit. He still had the blood in his mouth, its salty taste not entirely too unpleasant. He felt the ground move beneath him, and the patch of ground he was standing on lowered into the ground, removing him from the arena.

Moo2u
Nov 8, 2006, 08:07 PM
Dizzy!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/vadernooo.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2006, 08:08 PM
RIP Dizzy/Gambit

If only you had a PSU beast transformation also in upfront descriptions.

Beast v. Beast, but not the X-Man, would've been interesting.

Moo2u
Nov 8, 2006, 08:12 PM
I don't know...X-Man's Beast can kick alot of ass...
Just look at this visious killing machine!
http://oneshot.anifics.com/xmen/beast05.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2006, 08:18 PM
Clearly if anyone's character was Beast they would have won the whole shabang simply on catch phrase alone!

Fascinating!

MaximusLight
Nov 8, 2006, 11:26 PM
Dizzy got it handed to him owch... oh well MORE RANDON KILLING!?!

Kuea
Nov 9, 2006, 01:03 AM
yay scrub! *cheers*

Scrub
Nov 9, 2006, 06:46 AM
Actually, if I recall, beast looks MUCH different nowadays. More like a cat.

Also I feel bad for Dizzy ._.

DizzyDi
Nov 9, 2006, 07:53 AM
Rest in Peace, Sweet Prince.

Sord
Nov 16, 2006, 04:40 PM
[meh, typical announcer talk]

Zuku mouthlessly frowned as he was raised into the arena. Why did it have to be a forest theme? No doubt he would get burs, dirt, and who knows what else on his suit. Sticking to the clearer areas, he started towards the middle of the arena. On the other side of the arena Eclair began to set out, sticking to the bushes and trees. Her cat ears were at attention, listening for her opponent. He was an old enemy of cat girls, she would enjoy killing him.

Éclair ran through the forest as quick as she could, intent on finding her prey. She found him and with a yell kept running at him. Zuku saw the cat girl coming, a blade in her hand and lightning hovering around her head. The lightning sped at him, and he managed to barely dodge it, but Éclair was right behind them, striking out with a dagger of sharpened solid rock.

Zuku turned to his side, the dagger just slicing a little into his shoulder. He grabbed Éclair’s arm as it past him and pulled it in the direction it was moving. His other arm was already up and it slammed straight into Éclair’s face as he pulled her along with her own momentum. Éclair fell backwards on to the ground, then gasped as Zuku landed a quick a stomp into her gut. Not bothering to raise his foot Zuku quickly pivoted on his back leg and landed another kick straight into Éclair’s chin.

“You wretched thing, you are nothing but a sorry excuse.” He raised another foot to stomp into her skull, but Éclair reached out to grab it. Zuku saw it coming and slammed his foot down on the hand instead. He brought it down on the wrist and quickly turned, twisting the skin underneath his shoe, and landed a kick a few inches away from the armpit. Éclair’s arm couldn’t move since it was held to the ground by Zuku’s other foot, so when the kick landed it pushed her arm up and out of its socket.

Éclair screamed as the pain shot through her arm. Zuku continued to kick her as he talked. “Every one of you needs to be put down. You are nothing but a bunch of strays. Every cat person is a shamed, de-evolved human being. You are unfit for living, your greatest achievement in life being a fan service to pre-teen boys and horny old men.” He kicked her in the side, flipping her over onto her back, and then slammed his foot down on the middle of her spine.

Éclair groaned, her shoulder felt like it was on fire, and the kick in the side had broken a rib. She turned her head only to see a foot slam into her face. It knocked her in the mouth, slamming some of her teeth in and making her gums bleed. She wanted to yell, but her throat had blood in it and she only got out a sort of loud gurgle. Another foot slammed into her head, and all she could do was take it. “Now then, time for a worthless freak of nature to die.” Zuku landed one final kick into Elcair’s neck, snapping it.

Stepping away, Zuku composed himself. He rarely ever let himself get like that; it was completely out of his character; but it was a cat girl. He grumbled as he checked the cut in his shoulder, it had sliced through the suit, now he would have to get it tailored. His shoes weren’t much better, spotted with blood and hardly looking polished. He walked off, still muttering. By the time he was being lowered below ground he already had a glass of win in his hand and was sipping from it in his usual aristocratic manner.

DizzyDi
Nov 16, 2006, 04:51 PM
YES! DEATH TO CAT-GIRLS!

DizzyDi
Nov 16, 2006, 04:53 PM
Or Hentai Neko Slave if you're a japanophile.

BAKA!

Moo2u
Nov 16, 2006, 04:57 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:53, DizzyDi wrote:
Or Hentai Neko Slave if you're a japanophile.

BAKA!

Oooooh ho ho ho! Thaaaaaat's Dizzy!

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 16, 2006, 05:02 PM
That took awhile >_>

Death to cat-grils ;3

-Z
Nov 16, 2006, 05:15 PM
It's good to know the spirit of the AAGOA still thunders ~_o

(Edit: Actually, I'm a bit surprised I actually won this time X))

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2006-11-16 14:16 ]</font>

Kuea
Nov 17, 2006, 01:46 AM
On 2006-11-16 14:15, -Z wrote:
It's good to know the spirit of the AAGOA still thunders ~_o

(Edit: Actually, I'm a bit surprised I actually won this time X))

=3 good fight~

I figured you'd win, you've fought more catgirls then I've fought AAGOA =3

MaximusLight
Nov 17, 2006, 02:21 AM
"your greatest achievement in life being a fan service to pre-teen boys and horny old men.”

LOL! PWND!!1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2006-11-16 23:22 ]</font>

Sord
Nov 18, 2006, 12:18 AM
Okay, before I get this one started I need to state something, then I will also state something after this chapter. First thing: this is a really long one for a battle, two pages worth in microsoft word. Do not expect this to be the norm for other matches, for whatever reason I just kept writing and writing, and it grew to its current size. The final match might be longer than this, but don't expect others to be.

Also, something to keep in mind is that this particular forest arena is very large, as in several foot ball fields. Both people are dispensed on either side of the arena. I did not bother giving this info in previous matches because at the time it was redundant, the contenders merely headed straight into battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fu-Manchu-Sa was anything but happy. The land was thick with trees and bushes, and here he was stuck in a wheel chair. He wished he had opted to get the motorized tank treads when he had the chance. Oh well, there was no time to worry, he had to set things up as quick as possible.

He mumbled and began to form tracks of ice from each wheel. Each track had holes in it, and small ice spikes formed on his wheel that fit into them. It was like a gear system, allowing him traction on the ice and a feasible way to move around things. He quickly began to wheel himself on an incline, forming support where he needed it and letting unneeded track fade away. He managed to get himself at a high position between two trees.

From there he branched out ice to both sides and it wrapped around both trees, suspending a circular platform of ice that held him and his chair up. Once the initial ice was set, he began to rebuild it from the inside, making the structure as clear and crystalline as glass. He let all supports attached to the ground fade away; so that there was no trace he had elevated himself to his current position. He sighed and began to prepare his surroundings, always keeping his eye out and his gun ready for the shadowy form of Weasel.

Several yards away Weasel was stepping along the ground softly, trying to detect any hint of his opponent. He had hoped to be able to use his extreme sensitivity of seismic vibrations to help him track his enemy, but the terrain didn’t work for him. The ground had been shifted around and loosened by all the teraforming, and all the roots in the soil didn’t help either.

He still had the upper hand though. Reaching into his pocket dimension he pulled out a crossbow. Guns were nice, but they were too noisy. He then pulled out a set of heat goggles. He put them on and looked around; there was a small patch of area a ways off that was way to cold for a forest’s climate. He smiled and walked on, circling around to throw off any possible tracking.

As he approached he cursed silently. From the distance the cold spot had looked small, but now that he was close he knew that was far from the truth. Spires and walls of ice jutted out from the ground and trees. On top of that the temperature of the whole area had dropped, making the heat goggles pointless. He took them off and dropped them back in his pocket dimension.

Now viewing in the regular light spectrum, he realized how much trouble he was in. The visibility of the ice varied from structure to structure. Some of the walls were curved like lenses, refracting the light and screwing with his vision. It was like a tiny surreal labyrinth, unnatural ice and cold rising from the warm forest ground.

He began to circle around the structure, checking to see if it had any traps. At least the cold hardened the ground a bit, he could feel subtle vibrations better, and could detect some of the structures of ice from the bouncing back of his foot falls.

Fu-Manchu-Sa smiled, he had really outdone himself. A man in a wheel chair managing to reach the heights of a tree, it was unheard of! He looked through a glass lens off to his side. He had cleverly set up certain ice structures to bend and reflect light to certain points so that he could keep an eye on his surrounding. Currently Weasel was off to his left, and it was time to lead him in.

Weasel put down another foot, careful to make sure there wasn’t a patch of ice anywhere on the ground. Yet somehow he stepped on some, he didn’t trip, but he stumbled. This wasn’t good, he was positive there was no ice there before; the enemy must have spotted him.

Reaching into his pocket dimension he pulled out a hand grenade. If he had already been found then there wasn’t any point in hiding. He pulled the pin out and threw the grenade towards the middle of the ice maze. Suddenly a wall of ice formed and the grenade hit it and bounced back.

Weasel quickly ran and dived to the side, managing only to suffer a few scrapes from flying ice shrapnel. This field was hazardous, he new he was being watched; for the first time in a long time he actually felt a sense of worry. He reached into his pocket again and pulled out a thermal grenade. It would detonate on impact, exploding into hot gas that would melt the ice.

He threw it, and it worked just as he had planned. A lot of the ice cracked and shattered from the sudden change in heat, even a few trees splintered. He quickly rushed in the falling cascade, now was his only chance for surprise. He had to get to the center and nail whoever was pulling the strings. Dropping his crossbow he pulled out a sub machine gun and fired into the center, still running.

Then he reached the center, and found nothing. Up above him a ball of condensed ice had formed in Fu-Manchu-Sa’s hand. The old man let it fly, sending out a beam that hit and encased Weasel’s entire body. Except for his head, Weasel was covered in ice at least a foot thick. The cold burned like hell, it was a frost bite all over him.

Weasel heard a noise and looked up; a man in a wheelchair was riding a track of ice to the ground level. No wonder a bullet never hit the guy, he was never on ground level. The old man parked in front of him, letting Weasel get a good look at what would be his killer. The old man smiled, and Weasel felt his entire body freeze, he let out a short gasped before his lungs froze. The man has raised his shotgun, his finger was on the trigger, and then he pulled it.

Weasel shattered, his body was frozen as if it had been dipped in liquid nitrogen. His arms went flying off to his sides and his head flew through the air. His entire torso had been broken to bits, only the stumps of his legs remained where they were. Smiling, Fu-Manchu-Sa rolled over to where he had entered the arena, just a few feet away, and was lowered into the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now for the second statement. I am fully aware I cranked up the power of Haya's character's powers. He is much more powerful, and sort of acts like an uber form of Iceman (as in the superhero Iceman, if there is a megaman version that is definitly not the right one) In his previous state, there wasn't much way for him to win, but the coin toss favored him over Weasel. That said, this was the most feasable way to allow a win, overkill to boot, actually. If for whatever reason Iceman's powers have actually reached this level in the comics, than go me. Either way, he will keep the remaining power gauge throughout the rest of the tournament.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 18, 2006, 09:13 AM
That turned out way better than I expected!

I thought I had no chance if the coin flip went Weasel's way, and if it went my way I'd be messed up too much before the start of the next fight to disadvantage me.

Great descriptive writing sord; it was easy to envision the environment of the battlefield with soo much detail.