PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Bullet PA typos?

BioWarrior
Nov 1, 2006, 10:56 PM
I noticed some bullet PAs don't say they inflict a status effect like all the other bullets, namely thunder and earth element of the shotguns, rifles, and handguns. Does anyone know if this is a mistake on sega's part or is there really no status effect gained from it?

JigokuRyouken
Nov 1, 2006, 11:55 PM
Ice = Freeze (Temporarily incapacitates the enemy)
Fire = Burn (Hurts the enemy little by little for a set amount of time)*
Electricity = Shock (Temporarily keeps the enemy from using any kind of attack {Can still move though})
Earth = Silence (Temporarily adhinders the enemies ability to use TECHNICS {Only if they can cast them in the first place})
Light = Confusion (Temporarily confuses the enemy into attacking the nearest target to them {Friend or foe})
Dark = Infection (Works very similarly to "Burn" but looks more like poison {Deals incriments of damage over a set amount of time})*

*Amount of "Burn" and "Infection" damage is determined by the level of your Bullet PAs when used against an enemy.
When inflicted by an enemy, damage and length of "Burn" and "Infection" are determined by the enemy's level.

Of course, all of these status affects may be inflicted on the user as well. Personally, I've only seen "Freeze", "Burn", and "Infection" inflicted on a player before (including myself). But if PSO is a lesson for anything, it's that whatever traps you can set against the enemy, they can be set on you also. (IMO, confusion was the most irritating in a swarm of Ultimate sharkmen -_-;)

Hope that helped. If not or you'd like to find out more information for yourself, there is a section on all the different types of PAs and their status effects, damage, PP cost, ect. in the guides section and on psupedia.org (Considering it's not down or lagging {Which is usually is XP})

~Jigo

BioWarrior
Nov 2, 2006, 02:20 AM
the disks SAY the status they do, but its MISSING from some.