PDA

View Full Version : Question: Beat offline mode first or jump into online?

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 1, 2006, 11:20 PM
I got the game today and started an offline game, since I hear the story is actually worth playing for should I beat the offline mode first before trying online mode?

I mean its just your opinion but I want to see where the majority vote lies.

I see it like this:

If I start online mode now chances are I will NEVER go back and play offline mode and waist that part of the game, but if I dont start online now I fall just that much further behind all the hardcore players online that I may like to team up with.

I cant play as much as most of you anyways with a full time job and 3 kids :/ but thats the way of life.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 1, 2006, 11:25 PM
your choice, and those who say you should play offline to get use to the game is full of it. a 3 year old could play this game.

excal
Nov 1, 2006, 11:25 PM
I just jumped online. But just play offline, since it doesn't matter if you're far behind, you're not about the catch up anytime soon at this point already and there's plenty of low level people to team up, in addition to new chars high level make.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 1, 2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah :/ i was behind on the release. So much time passed I forgot the game was comming out I just bought battlefield 2142 not long ago and have been playing that alot.

My guilds gonna be upset that I start playing this instead.

But if its like the other PSO's I will burn myself out on it fast and be back in battlefield 2142 in no time.

Lets face it, its a fun and addicting game but killing the same enemimes in the same places, trying to get better items has its limits http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Crokar-
Nov 2, 2006, 12:00 AM
you can beat the story in 13 hours

cobfab
Nov 2, 2006, 12:06 AM
It's better if you beat online first , you wouldn't want to play offline once you're online because you will see people with high lvs and strong items and magic, you'll want to catch up and don't want to look back at offline lol. I shouldn't have went online first.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 2, 2006, 12:07 AM
Do what you please. I finally got online just 2 hrs ago with my PS2( thanks for the help people, I appretiate it). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm going to try to do both. Going on and off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-01 21:12 ]</font>

Flamingo99
Nov 2, 2006, 12:10 AM
I play offline when the servers are down (I have the PS2 version). I jumped to online once I got the game though. Either way, I think you'll play offline mode now and then regardless if you go online now or later.