PDA

View Full Version : Synthesis PROBLEM/QUESTION

Inspektahdek
Nov 1, 2006, 11:27 PM
Ok I'm a level 10 Newman FO with relatively little to no experience using synthesis to create anything more than monomates for example and other small things. My only attempt at a pseudo weapon today being a knife I encountered some issues shown in this picture-

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/question.jpg

as you can see where ban photon is highlighted it was initially the symbol to the left of it followed by question marks so I assumed any photon item can go in there to use for synthesizing this guy. So I first put ban photon in and press enter or select only to go to the next screen which asks or prompts you to put an item in another slot or the same slot.

It seems like I meet all requirements to make this weapon and when I click on the other slots it just goes back because I have that exact item already but on the question mark it gives me the option as seen in the picture to add different types of photons. However regardless of what photon I enter that I have enough of it still goes to the slot prompt where it prompts the screen that says

() SLOT 1
SLOT 2
SLOT 3
SLOT 4n

with the red circle still on slot 1!

Why is this and if it seems that I meet all requirements and unassumingly am able to enter any photon and have it FILL THE SLOT and have it start synthing without a hitch.

What is the problem? Why wont it start synthing? I know its something wrong and prob something really easy and I just dont understand the whole synth process to well.

PLEASE someone elaborate on this for me and let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I have to do to make it right.

THANKS!

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 1, 2006, 11:31 PM
red circle means that requirement is metfor that part of the synthesis.

Rawke
Nov 1, 2006, 11:38 PM
you need to click on every ingreadiant on the list and get a red circle in front of all of them then it will ask you if your sure u want to sinthisise it

Inspektahdek
Nov 1, 2006, 11:41 PM
On 2006-11-01 20:38, Rawke wrote:
you need to click on every ingreadiant on the list and get a red circle in front of all of them then it will ask you if your sure u want to sinthisise it

Hmm didn't know that, I synthed stuff before and I didn't have to do that. Maybe just because it was a board that needed just two items. OK I'm gonna try that now, I really appreciate it. I'm actually enjoying the synth system in comparison to PSO's "find" system and later the ruining "dupe" system lol

thanks again