PDA

View Full Version : Question about Expert Classes

IKoRaiZa
Nov 2, 2006, 12:39 AM
If I level Hunter to 10 then decide to level Force up to 5, can I become a wartecher? Am I forced to become a fortefighter because I leveled Hunter to 10 first? Could I become a fortefighter if I wanted to?

KiteWolfwood
Nov 2, 2006, 12:43 AM
Nope. You can switch to wartecher or fortefighter any time you wish just like the other classes.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 2, 2006, 12:45 AM
what do you gain by higher "job" levels vs higher character levels?

I have not seen any explanation of the whole system yet anywhere, and what the pro/cons or abilities of each class are.

IKoRaiZa
Nov 2, 2006, 12:52 AM
Awesome, wartechers are the closest thing to a HUnewearl in PSU and I wanted to recreate my PSO char as best I could. If only wartechers could use swords and double sabers so I could feel like I'm using my Red Sword and Demolition Comet again. ><

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 2, 2006, 12:54 AM
That was my main in PSO also a max lvl 200 hunewearl and also a 200 lvl fonewearl.

cant use swords ? that seems odd.

from what I can tell the cool ars double sabers are not in this game, they have 2 sides but the screenshots make them look like a totally diffrent attack animation, no longer darth maul style like PSO of the old but more like a american gladiators style. could just be misleading screenshots tho.