PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get the Shigga Bigul?

Ryven
Nov 2, 2006, 03:07 AM
Don't know if it's in our version yet, but I would think it is. It's the 4 star Shotgun I believe, and I'd really like to have it while I'm leveling Ranger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2006-11-02 00:08 ]</font>

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 2, 2006, 03:11 AM
It won't be available until you get access to Moatoob...

Ryven
Nov 2, 2006, 03:17 AM
Ah, I just wasn't sure if it was findable somewhere on one of the other planets, because some of the other Tenora Works weapons can be found/bought in the Colony. It's crazy, I partied with a Ranger the other day who was doing 150-ish per hit with his shotgun, which amazed me if the was just the same one I have. And he was only a few levels higher than me.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 2, 2006, 03:39 AM
Colony only sells budget weapons (ie. one rank below what is currently available at manufacturer's shop).
If you've got a good party, you should be able to hunt 5s shots off A rank Vanda's once Moatoob becomes available.

Don't despair, RA will be in higher demand once S rank LL comes out (at least, until Forces get high enough to nullify megid).

Ryven
Nov 2, 2006, 03:45 AM
Well that's good, appreciate the information. Guess I'll chill with my Shigga Wadda for now and just tag for some EXP.

Remedy
Nov 2, 2006, 03:56 AM
On 2006-11-02 00:39, FOnewearl-Lina wrote:
(at least, until Forces get high enough to nullify megid).Topic derail.

So Megid-shooting creatures are back? Christ.

*has Mil Lily and Del Lily flashbacks*

Ugh.

Darkchampion3
Nov 2, 2006, 04:42 AM
Megid! Ruining an S rank near you!

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 2, 2006, 05:01 AM
S rank Deljyabans in LL chuck balls of "megid" at you... Yet it's counted as a "physical" attack (shock prevents them from doing this).
Sad thing is, if your MST/Dark resist is high enough that you take 0 damage when megid hits you, the random-death effect is also nullified which takes all the challenge out of S-rank LL...

Ether
Nov 2, 2006, 05:05 AM
Good, Megid isn't challenging, its cheap as hell. Especially in a game with group death penalty

TwilightSea
Nov 2, 2006, 09:17 AM
Gawd I hate Megid so bad, especially in the offline story mode when I get the game over screen by a cheap death. x.x